Overall Satisfaction with SAP Analytics Cloud
Currently, I am responsible for developing a POC on why my organization implements SAP. Our analytics platform is a bit outdated and we would like to have a more modern approach to analytics and dashboarding.
- Certain operations are very simple to do, like reference numbers on the graphs and comparisons between years.
- Visually simple and clean
- Very intuitive and quite complete in features that are most requested on our day to day.
- Lots of standard features that in other tools can only be achieved by customized actions.
- From a user experience perspective, there are some cases where there was a lag on the system and it was not clear if the operation was actually being executed or not.
- There were some little hiccups in the system which I think will be solved with some more maturity.
- Some limitations with comments on live scenarios. Can't wait for the release that will improve this.
I think it's a good step up and offers more features.
From an SAP source connection, it is great but I feel there is a limitation on reporting on top of a different supplier database.
I think that the team concept is great and flexible enough for most business demands.
Hana's live connections seem to be a great combination and the data processing options for Excel files are quite complete. I think a scenario that includes non-SAP connections has some disadvantages.