SAP B1 for the win
Updated July 18, 2019
SAP B1 for the win
Score 10 out of 10
- Accounting and Financials
- Operations and Distribution
- Administration and Reporting
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Business One
SAP B1 took the three software systems we were using and integrated them all into one ERP. This made our productivity increase and made us much more efficient in all aspects of our business. Everything was located within one ERP and made reporting much easier for us. We were able to integrate other third-party solutions into SAP to make our business run even more smoothly.
- Reporting: out of the box reporting was good, it helped us manage at a high level and see what we needed to see.
- Financials: financial reports were easy to pull and review. They allowed us to quickly see any areas of concern.
- Search option: the search capability within the system was great; if you weren't able to find something the search would always be the way to go.
- In order to have the system do everything we needed, we had to pay for more third-party solutions. Out of the box, it did not solve all of our needs.
- Support: until we switched support companies, support was greatly lacking from our partner because they were too large.
- There were glitches that were never fixed from version to version such as pulling reports showing different years in the same report.
- The ROI was huge for us in that it drastically cut down employee time generated reports, preparing invoices, etc.
It helped to have someone who had a background in accounting that did our implementation. He understood why things had to be the way they were and it ensured our data was transferred and set up correctly.
SAP B1 is great for a small to medium sized company to use as their all in one ERP. It gives a company a way to have all areas of the business within one system.