Overall Satisfaction with SAP BusinessObjects Lumira
I implemented Lumira for one of my clients. It was used as reporting tool for a limited number of users. It was mainly used by sales folks where they wanted to analyze sales data. There were some canned reports also which the users are accessing through launch pad. The tool (Lumira) is very intuitive and can be learned very easily by anyone without any prior IT background. It helped the sales folks get insight about their customers, the price points they are selling, the material etc.
- Tightly integrated with SAP BI landscape.
- Very Intutive
- Cheap Licence Fees Compared to other competitive BI tools
- Integration with Cloud
- Quick Sharing
- Quick Development
- Good for Analysis
- Color Schemes are limited
- the Table component in Lumira has limitations like we cannot export entire table components into a PDF
- Exporting features also needs attention - Like we cannot export to Microsoft Power point
- The overlapping of components is a tiring job. The components should adjust more dynamically on canvas.
- It's tightly integrated with SAP BI suite 4.0.
- Quick development of stories, dashboards in Lumira is one additional reason to select the tool.
- The tool has lower licensing fees compared to others. I guess it comes free with BI Suite.