To SAP or not to SAP???
December 04, 2020
To SAP or not to SAP???
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Cloud Platform
The SAP Cloud Platform is being used Globally, by multiple divisions for financial ticket settlements, supply chain for merchandise.
- Highly available (HA)
- Robust response due to AWS Cloud elasticity
- Multiple Region DR
- Very difficult to train new low skilled users.
- Difficult to customize
- Reporting customization is allows an additional 'costly' project in itself (via BO, or BI tools)
- Make the tools easier to use and customize.
- Add more app work-flow tools that can self-aid new users.
- Reduced manual on-going 'User' support once the data is properly setup and populated into the system. (+)
- Much time and manual effort is needed in setting up a new instance or division upfront. (-)
- New user training is allows on-going. (-)
Yes, our organization has gone through multiple siloed legacy system migrations onto the SAP Cloud platform from multiple SQL/NoSQL legacy systems. This has enabled LNE to become more centralized and unified. This has also allowed LNE to become more compatible/automated with our multiple upstream/downstream inside/outside facing clients supply chain systems. (+)
This has not been used to capabilities, as internal resources are not aware of how to utilize and IT does not know how to support.
Do you think SAP Integration Suite (formerly SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Integration Suite (formerly SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite)'s feature set?
Did SAP Integration Suite (formerly SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Integration Suite (formerly SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite) go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Integration Suite (formerly SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite) again?
SAP Cloud Platform Support
Because the support team must be highly skilled in this app to support and provide in-depth Prod support (-).
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Need to explain problems multiple times
Support doesn't seem to care
Yes, we had an data anomaly in multiple high-level year reports, that we could not figure out. The SAP support team was able to deep dive into our systems data setup and identify areas where errors were made during initial data migration and complex user data access rights- that resolved our issues.