How on-premise SAP CRM product helps your business in the Web based (SaaS ) applications world
- SAP CRM Sales
- SAP CRM Marketing
- SAP CRM Interaction Center
- SAP CRM Web Channel
- SAP CRM TPM
Overall Satisfaction with SAP CRM
- SAP CRM Application has key functionalities, called Marketing, Sales and Service, which helps any company to use SAP CRM for their pre-sales planning and post-sales analytical analysis.
- SAP CRM Marketing and Trade Promotion management functionalities would fit perfectly to CPG industry client, where as they do plan various sales incentives and promotions to clear their inventory and supply based on the demand.
- Interaction center and Service modules helps customer/employee services effectively by identifying all the history and searching knowledge base.
- When your business is already using SAP ERP application and thinking about going for a CRM product, consider SAP CRM as a one of the closest, which fits most businesses and processes.
- Integration with SAP ECC and BI systems is one of the reasons for using most of the SAP CRM systems, because it has such robust CRM middleware integration, especially when setting up integration with ECC. It is really an online data process and helps data flow without any issues/errors.
- SAP CRM has the flexibility to integrate with any thirrd party applications as well SAP Cloud systems, which is one of the SaaS based CRM products.
- As User requirements keep changing based on the existing technical drastic revolution, SAP CRM has a room to improve theUI and Web UI functionalities, which are built based on user roles and responsibilities.
- As per current market changes, the time we need to implement a project is going to be a challenge from business.
- Was built to use as stand alone system, which helps business to process from Sales Lead to Billing and invoice, but all those features are being used by a handful customers.
- Using SAP CRM application helps to get ROI over the 4 to 5 years, which helps sales and marketing business users to get started using the application and use it for all their activities. Then the actual realization of ROI gets started.
- Especially theCPG, automobile and service industry can get benefit by using the existing or inbuilt SAP CRM features, which helps to receive ROI as expected.
Business process and operations keep changing, when we choose all the available products, there were various features in SAP CRM which fit close to our requirements. That was one of the reasons for choosing it. Again it depends on the industry, and business operations, which drives [the decision] to choose the right product.
As per current business requirements, there are various web based SaaS products available, but they may not fulfill all the features that we have in the SAP CRM on-premise application.
Pre-Sales and Sales process activities.
CPG Industry's can use SAP CRM TPM/TPO for their Sales and Marketing.
Service industry's can leverage SAP CRM Service component for their all Service phases.
Interaction centers in various industry businesses can use the call center services, for which SAP CRM helps to have an interaction center by enabling a CTI feature, that helps agents to reach their customers/prospect to assist them during pre-sales and post-sales as well as providing technical services.