Overall Satisfaction with SAP Litmos
SAP Litmos is used by our customers, partners, and employees across the globe. We are a small team but cater to a large user base that is continuously growing. We need a system that is easier to manage and is scalable. SAP Litmos fits the bill perfectly.
- Continuous improvement. There are regular upgrades and they have [a] good product roadmap.
- Communication. Litmos is prompt in communicating about changes and upgrades.
- Support. The quality of support has generally been quick and consistent.
- Sometimes the course rendering is a little slow.
- Ease of customization can be improved.
- Training videos/documents on how to use the features can be improved. Litmos Heroes is great but it doesn't always include technical details.
Do you think Litmos delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Litmos's feature set?
Did Litmos live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Litmos go as expected?
Would you buy Litmos again?
The design is intuitive. The usability of some of the technical configurations can probably be improved but for Learners and Admins, it is fairly easy to use.
Compared to the other vendors, SAP Litmos is probably investing more [in] feature improvements. You see regular updates and they seem to be keeping pace with the developments in the rest of the LMS space.