Adobe Captivate Prime Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

June 14, 2021
Michael Chow | TrustRadius Reviewer
When choosing the right e-learning course design and content authoring software, there are a few choices. I like Adobe Captivate Prime because I am so used to using the other Adobe products to offer, such as Photoshop and Illustrator. When using Photoshop, it is easy to incorporate my files from Photoshop to Captivate, saving time and effort. I am using Captivate as a training element as I am practicing to create online courses. I do wish that it was part of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. It's a bit expensive compared to other competitors on the market. If this were part of the Creative Cloud subscription, that would increase users' market share using this great product!
  • Easy to incorporate files from Photoshop to Captivate.
  • Captivate has a significant VR (virtual reality) aspect of it.
  • It's an Adobe product that you can trust.
  • Expensive.
  • Not part of the Creative Cloud subscription.
  • Not many templates compared to Articulate Storyline.
If you are used to using Adobe products, the switch-over is seamless. If you are not, then you may find a steep learning curve.
Having been a past and current user to Adobe Creative Cloud, the implementation was rather simple.
Read Michael Chow's full review
May 27, 2021
Vinoth Kumar S | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Adobe Captivate Prime is used primarily in our company for Magento Certifications.
  • It is being used by our services team where each Magento developer is encouraged to complete Adobe Magento certifications.
  • Since Magento is hard to expertise, Adobe Captivate Prime helps to learn in-depth concepts of Magento.
  • This is used for internal employee training.
  • Magento Exam preparation
  • Easy apply for Magento exams
  • Get to learn from experts from all over the world
  • Applying for exam is quite confusing like redirecting to multiple websites
  • Training fee can be less expensive
  • Exact category can be provided in catalog page
Adobe Captative Prime is well suited when
  • an employee is trying to learn a technology in depth.
  • an employee is trying to achieve a certificate in technology.
  • an employee is in a position to teach others about technology.
  • an employee is working on a complex project
Adobe Captivate Prime is less appropriate when
  • the technology we are studying is constantly changing.
The implementation experience of Adobe Captivate Prime was very easy to deploy. We have implemented it within around 30 minutes. The exceptional documentation has helped to easily deploy without any help from the support.
Read Vinoth Kumar S's full review
Zach Krenn | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Captivate Prime as a tool for hosting online workshops, conferences and more across our whole organization. It easily allows us to take our registered list of all participants for a specific event/workshop/etc. and get them into the LMS system for that specific event. Now, each participant has a 'digital-home' so to speak for each of our events, where they can access all supporting materials, PDFs, videos, schedules, presenter info and so on. We have not yet starting using it for internal employee training, but we have plans to create an internal on-boarding experience within the system to be utilized in the future for new hires.
  • Captivate Prime has a nice look and should be easy enough for most computer users to navigate quickly and effectively. I like its functionality a lot. It has a nice clean modern design and is fairly easy to navigate and understand right after jumping on in.
  • Creating truly interactive training courses. With the use of imagination captivate prime allows for high level customization and design of interactive learning.
  • Being able to set user roles so specifically is great, changing the permissions of what each user is allowed to see/use in the system makes the system less confusing for my co-workers who do not need to utilize the admin role(s).
  • Getting started video tutorials.
  • Licensing options.
  • Takes a bit of upfront time to align all teams, participants etc.
  • More integration opportunities.
  • Price is a bit high for the size of our organization.
The catalog and course features are great. There is integration with external course catalogs. User groups can be assigned specific courses and shared with external user groups as well. It's nice that the Learner dashboard can be customized and it lets learners track progress, and deadlines. It works well on all browsers and the learner experience is good. The best feature is the ability to manage all formats of learning in one place. Virtual classroom, eLearning, and Instructor-led training. The learning can have a multi-format environment which is good.
With the help of customer support, our implementation experience went fairly smoothly with Captivate Prime. It was a bit of a challenge to get all teams and participant groups aligned properly. We worked for a little over a month on our entire implementation which we were pleased with overall. Adobe's customer support was great in this area though and we never hesitated to reach out for help when it was needed.
Read Zach Krenn's full review
March 13, 2021
Kris Beisel | TrustRadius Reviewer
Destination Imagination is a non-profit educational organization that provides opportunities for K-12 students to use the creative process, teamwork, and project management to solve an academically based challenge. Teams of students are managed by adult volunteers and their solutions are appraised by trained volunteers. Prior to using Adobe Captivate Prime, our volunteers received inconsistent information which impacted our students significantly. We use Adobe Captivate Prime to ensure that all of our volunteers receive the same information and the same learning across our global organization. We train 14,000 volunteers per year from all over the world. Our courses are available in 9 languages. I manage this process in a single-person department - My co-workers serve as SMEs, and I create all of our courses.
  • It is very self-explanatory. I was able to upload a simple course within 30 minutes of starting to use Adobe Capitivate Prime.
  • The support we received was outstanding. Our Adobe Success Manager guided me through the process and is available if I need assistance with a new aspect of the program.
  • Most of our users are able to access Adobe Captivate Prime as soon as they receive the Welcome email. If a volunteer is struggling and I am not able to help them, the help desk jumps right in to help our users.
  • Our 14,000 volunteers have 14,000 different computer and internet set-ups. The fluid player does a great job of ensuring that all of our volunteers can access training, no matter what kind of system they are using.
  • Some of our volunteers have more than one role (profile) with our organization. It would be nice to be able to keep track of more than one profile for the same email address.
  • I would like all the reports to use specific dates. Our program year runs from August through July, so some of the reports don't give me all of the data I need as they are based on one week, one month, three months.
  • I struggled to use the Folders to keep all of my specific language courses together. I finally added them all to their own catalog based on each language, but I am not able to see easily who took which course in which language.
I only have experience as a single staff person. Adobe Captivate Prime works well for that, but I also know that there are functions that I don't use. For example, having different managers have access to different groups of people or allowing social learning.
It was very easy to deploy. I added a course within 30 minutes of getting Adobe Captivate Prime started. I was up and running with adding volunteers to the system within two weeks.
Read Kris Beisel's full review
June 18, 2021
Samer AlHassan | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used by all staff for training courses.
It is overall good but feels always outdated when it comes to presentation. It should be easier as now I feel it is complex for no reason, I need to dig deep in order to do something simple.
  • Can upload any number of files
  • Create program is easy
  • Search is easy
  • Reporting is good
  • Presentation of the content
  • Not all reports to extracted into Excel
  • Need to be more easy to deal with
Adobe Captivate Prime is good to record training courses, but when I need help, customer service is totally useless as they move me from one person to another until no-one replies. This is not good at all.
It was overall a good implementation and did not take a long time.
Read Samer AlHassan's full review
June 16, 2021
Romain Renouard | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a language school and Adobe Captivate Prime is used by our teachers and students to study online. It has helped us move from face to face to online learning and has been a great asset to our company. It is also used to train employee[s] that are now working from home.
  • Work[s] globally
  • Fast
  • Reliable
  • Modern
  • Slightly more expensive than competitors.
  • Many options that could be overwhelming for a novice.
It has been perfect to create virtual classrooms and made our move to online learning painless. Only a few hours of training were necessary for the team to be ready to use the application and be able to be self-sufficient with it. We can feel that it is a well made software.
The implementation experience was very easy. It took about a week for us to be ready to use the software widely across our company, which we feel was quite fast and stress free. We were lucky to have one of our staff already familiar with the software and could provide all employees with training seminars.
Read Romain Renouard's full review
June 12, 2021
April Mallick | TrustRadius Reviewer
Adobe Captivate Prime is being used to turn a Digital Photography Camp from in-person to an online version. External customers purchase the Online Camp and students access the course via a web link. The course was created and then uploaded to AWS as a web host.
  • It cross transfers with other Adobe software really well.
  • It has the ability to create VR where other e-learning software lacks.
  • There are plenty of experts in the field where you can access training on the software or ask questions.
  • Its not as user friendly as Storyline.
  • If you don't have an LMS then it is difficult to find a way to publish the e-learning you have created.
If the team member or student has access to a computer and internet then they can use the course. Some skills are best learned in person and the skills cannot be simulated in an online course.
Somewhat easy.
Read April Mallick's full review
May 17, 2021
Abdullah Aktürk | TrustRadius Reviewer
E-learning with Adobe Captivate is used to do great work. Although not all departments use this product yet, our goal is for all employees to use it. Adobe Captivate's intended use is content development. It is used to make it understandable for students and teachers in current lessons. School leadership actually wants to create a more common usage environment.
  • You can easily prepare projects with Adobe Captivate.
  • Makes it easier to prepare test and evaluation questions and format them with different formats.
  • Easy to work with interactive objects.
  • Tools are clear and simple.
  • Must have a longer trial version.
  • Preset setting should be better done.
  • more user-friendly interfaces can be used.
Some specific scenarios: With Adobe Captivate, you can develop creative e-learning content for students. For example, you can use Adobe Captivate for math lessons by creating geometric content for students to understand more easily. In addition, science lessons will turn into a fun e-learning environment by using Adobe Captivate. Since science lessons are very suitable for visual use, Adobe Captivate will make a teachers' job easier.
Installing Adobe Captivate was easy. I had a computer to work fine. Since I have some knowledge, I did the installation without difficulty.
Read Abdullah Aktürk's full review
May 17, 2021
Jonathan Delgado | TrustRadius Reviewer
I started using Adobe Captivate Prime last year in order to create course content for students in synchronous and asynchronous learning models. Currently I also use it to create online workshops for teachers. So far it has helped create interactive materials for both teachers and students alike. We are currently reviewing it to see if it will continue to be used next school year.
  • AI-based personalization--this is very useful and time-saving when creating content.
  • Gamification--it keeps users engaged and competitive.
  • Social learning--users can interact in discussions and learn from each other.
  • The price is a little high compared to other LMS
  • It would be beneficial to have an automatic spell-check in multiple languages since I rely on Grammarly and this is often inaccurate.
  • We have been relying Zoom this year and I don't see any integration for it.
This is a great LMS for bigger teams and companies looking to engage their users in interactive courses. At present, I work for an international school and I primarily use it for my students. It has been helpful in closing the gap between online and in-person users, as it comes with engaging and interactive tools.
My organization currently uses Canvas, which is good but it has a very old feel to it. When I compare it to Adobe Captivate Prime, the Adobe product brings a more intuitive feel to the courses. It is easy to navigate and students generally enjoy using it more than Canvas. It is great for beginners and intermediate users who are new to course authoring.
Read Jonathan Delgado's full review
May 03, 2021
Denis M. Murray | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our non-profit has two primary services, a professional training workshop for oncology professionals who want to learn how to use our group support program for children who have a parent and the six-week support group itself, called CLIMB®, Children's Lives Include Moments of Bravery. Because of COVID 19 and the vulnerability of cancer patients during this pandemic, we have been forced to move both programs online. Adobe Captivate Prime is the LMS we have chosen for this delivery.
  • Price.
  • Customer support.
  • Administrator, instructor, learner interface is not intuitive.
  • Semantics get in the way of finding solutions.
  • The black look of the software is off-putting.
  • Not being able to re-name an existing course is a true weakness of the system.
  • Our ZOOM integration is not working, however, support is working with us to solve this problem.
The price for our non-profit makes it affordable and customer support, so far, is quick and helpful. Overall I find the system not very user friendly.
No. Good thing I hired experienced instructional designers and content developers or I would be lost.
Usually quick and responsive.
It is not user friendly or intuitive. I spend more time on HELP than I do actually in the LMS. Learners report that it is not easy to use.
Read Denis M. Murray's full review
Ankit Hasija | TrustRadius Reviewer
Adobe Captivate Prime is being used as the main Learning Management System for delivering all the trainings in the entire organization. The main problem it solves is that it keeps the user engagement level high due to the customizations and automations it offers. It is only used for internal trainings currently.
  • Structuring content
  • Assigning via making groups
  • Auto-assigning once previous training is over
  • Unable to generate customized certifications without help of customer support
  • Integrations can be made simpler and without using code
It's most appropriate if you have a large user base and there is complexity that needs to be designed in terms of assigning content. Also very good for keeping learners engaged.
Yes, it was easy, but bulk edit feature is still missing and could be implemented.
Read Ankit Hasija's full review
Tasneem Bin Ahsan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Adobe Captivate Prime is used by our whole organization. It is used for our internal employee training. We used it for training our employees more easily. And yes Adobe Captivate Prime did it very well.
  • Easy and nice dashboard.
  • I think this is the easiest LMS system.
  • It's super fast. No matter in PC/TABLET/Phone.
  • In my case iPhone app should be improved, sometimes it stinks.
  • Report Section should be improved, such as: it's not easy to export a report from the content library.
  • Personally I didn't like the Fluid player.
Where Adobe Captivate Prime is well suited:
  • Dashboard & the interface is really easy to use.
  • Really super fast within all devices.
  • A lot of features.
  • Really easy to interact with other Adobe products.

Where Adobe Captivate Prime is less appropriate:
  • Sometimes the iPhone app is weird.
  • The report section is complicated.
  • Customer support team.
  • Some internet browser issues.
Yes, Adobe Captivate Prime was really very easy to deploy. I added a course within 40 minutes of getting Adobe Captivate Prime started. I was not expected that. I was running with adding other members to the system within 14 days. It was quite easy to create, load, manage and engage with my content. I really like the posting links feature.
Read Tasneem Bin Ahsan's full review
April 28, 2021
Aghil Zamani | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Adobe Captivate Prime in various parts of the organization, especially in the field of education and research to produce electronic content and multimedia training.
  • Multimedia learning and production of content interactively and among multiple users
  • Ability to create virtual training courses with features such as questions and answers at the end of each lesson, review the lesson, remind user of the important points of the lesson
  • Ability to use PowerPoint application files in projects
  • Edit recorded videos--resize, resize, add another video
  • There is no automatic spellcheck; you have to remember to run a manual process
  • Stream support for video sharing sites
  • Ability to support font shapes of other languages
  • Can’t import PowerPoint slides and edit components in Adobe Captivate Prime
  • Imaging the environment of any application: recording and imaging of all activities, such as mouse movement and how the keyboard works
  • Edit recorded videos: resize, resize, add another video
  • Quickly build virtual quizzes and Q&As
  • Professional editable template
  • Extract texts in XML format
  • Drag-and-drop capability
  • Run in the browser environment to provide and access additional tools
  • Supports HTML5 content, convert PowerPoint documents directly to HTML5 with all the details
  • GIF format support
  • Compatible with most operating systems, especially Windows
No problems and fast.
Read Aghil Zamani's full review
April 27, 2021
Bryan Jeppsen, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Adobe Prime to create training programs for sales teams and customer success managers.
  • Showing training videos.
  • Hosting training documents.
  • Connecting to other Adobe tools.
  • Have better examples of how to use the tools together based on industry.
Some people believe it is the same as other training tools like Articulate...it is a great place to line up training videos and other content to add to training plans for different groups. If you have training programs made in other versions of Captivate, it works great with prime for a full solution for all your training content. But if you don't have any content, then you need to create some before you start using Adobe Captivate Prime.
Easy to deploy, but I have a lot of experience with Adobe and with other tools like Prime.
Read Bryan Jeppsen, MBA's full review
March 29, 2021
Hein Grobler | TrustRadius Reviewer
I currently use Captivate Prime to create learning programmes that are used by employees all across South Africa. This is specifically for customer training. The pandemic has forced us to move the majority of our training online, which means that oversight and the ability to track learners have become of the utmost importance. We find that our reporting structure has become much more robust.
  • Managing engagement.
  • Providing easy to publish content section.
  • Reporting.
  • I would love to be able to include an epub that tracks a users engagement and keep track of where they are.
  • I sometimes feel that we need more in-depth engagement reporting, e.g. duration spent on a specific piece of content.
  • The ability to link with live Zoom meetings.
It is well suited to areas where you want to inform and educate. Setting up specific courses, modules and even qualifications are easy. Testing also becomes easy.
It is not always well suited to classes that require collaboration. Here I am specifically referring to a course that requires classroom sessions where learners have to actively engage in content during a live session, in order to reach outcomes.
Adobe Captivate Prime is extremely easy to implement when you are starting from scratch. It is easy to create, load, manage and engage with your content. When moving over from another platform like TalentLMS or similar, I found the bulk importing of information a little tricky. Not Adobe's fault though. I like the iSpring integration.
Read Hein Grobler's full review
March 20, 2021
Sid-Ali Lamari | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have recently downloaded a version of Adobe Captivate Prime to try it and see whether it could be extensively used within our organization. And it revealed to be a powerful tool to work with, only our systems required some more updates before this could turn an effective LMS. Besides, we were to hold some sessions to inform the target audience how to uses the features.
It was a good start a few months ago, then we had to put the project on hold due to the current pandemic. That has been since last April.
Overall, we would have better feedback as soon as the actual situation would allow us resuming operations in the training department.
  • Sessions management.
  • Trainers are offered many options for a better course content creation, such as docs that could be edited from Adobe CC suite.
  • Who's on top of the list! I love this feature, it shows dedicated and engaged employees.
  • So far, we have little to add to this section.
We would love to have a more tailored tool that targets specific training organizations, i.e. include typical trainings that are often mandatory in similar fields.
Overall, the software required modern machines as it turned out to run slow on certain old models.
Read Sid-Ali Lamari's full review
March 19, 2021
Yanyan Huang | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Adobe Captivate Prime for an online course in design and development. Mostly it is used to improve the interactivity of students.
  • I like to choose appropriate figures and they can be used to help me create scenario-based questions.
  • User-friendly interface
  • Responsive design, which makes our students/faculty get access to the course using various devices without a problem.
  • The trigger window is not on the same page as the slides and the objects, which is not convenient.
  • It would be great if more readymade template available for use (Storyline 360 has a lot of templates for download and use, which is nice).
The trigger window is not on the same page as the slides and objects, so I have to open it separately, which is not as convenient as Storyline 360.
Yes it is easy to embed Adobe Captivate Prime into Canvas LMS seamlessly. I like embedding the whole project rather than just posting a link.
Read Yanyan Huang's full review
March 16, 2021
Louis Brindisi | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Adobe Captivate Prime for our video training of our employees. On our end, we are able to see if they completed their training. We are also able to assign new training courses that are required for our drivers to be unlocked to drive for us.
  • Training videos
  • Ability to have videos assigned by email
  • Seeing which videos are not completed
  • In the instructor menu you cannot sort the list by any means
  • Not able to assign training to employees without an email
Adobe Captivate Prime is well suited in most aspects except for the sorting of completed training and the inability to assign training without email.
It was implemented quickly with very few problems. It seemed pretty easy on the recruiter side. I am not sure about how it was with the administration side. It was easy to pick up on and we were using it right away. Many of the employees like it because it was able to be used on their phones.
Not part of this section so I am not sure
Because of the excel issue reading completed courses. Sometimes they are all over the place and hard to find if they are completed.
We use it for 79 different stores and it works well
Read Louis Brindisi's full review
March 04, 2021
Susan Varnum | TrustRadius Reviewer
My unit of 9 professionals, 4 faculty, and 5 administrators all use Captivate. The major usage, for our team, has been in creating class materials for asynchronous online courses. We acquired the software in May and have been VERY pleased with the ease of use and the quality of the product and support. We used Captivate to create videos with embedded assessments. No special training was needed by any of our staff. Additionally, it was extremely easy to incorporate the materials created through Captivate into our courses that are supported by our LMS, CANVAS. Captivate would make a valuable addition to our institution's Adobe package. Right now, Captivate is not integrated into our available IT products.
  • Easy to create video content.
  • Easy to embed knowledge surveys/assessment.
  • Easy to integrate with LMS.
  • Perhaps the help could have step-by-step guides.
I only work in the educational world. Great fit for any kind of course needs.
Very easy to deploy. Implemented within 3 hours of receipt of product.
Read Susan Varnum's full review
June 11, 2021
Ravi Kishore | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used Adobe Captivate for training the students online in COVID-19 situations. It was a wonderful experience. Application has all the options which are required for a faculty. When we trailed the application we felt it is so user-friendly and its AI part is simply super to address the user's need.
  • Room breaking
  • Polls
  • File sharing
  • Quizzes
  • Screen sharing
  • It uses heavy data
  • Cost
  • Easy connect to low bandwidth
Training programmers which we conduct by Adobe Captivate is simply wonderful. This is good for e-learning, training, and official online meets. It's so simple to use and AI technologies used in Adobe Captivate allow us to explore things simply. The limit of the participant is also huge compared to others.
Installation of Adobe Captivate is very simple. First, [you] register with adobe and get the product. It will take very little space to disk. We can install it on mobile by Play store for Android and App Store for Apple mobiles. Just install it and we can start using it.
Read Ravi Kishore's full review
May 19, 2021
Heriberto Javier Perozo Soto | TrustRadius Reviewer
It was too slow, we had connection problems do we had to stop using it. Although, the idea is pretty good. The interface was a bit old fashioned and somehow complicated, but it was a very safe environment I can tell. Basically, the problem was that it was very slow, sometimes we couldn't even connect.
  • Safety.
  • Interaction control.
  • Sharing documents.
  • Connectivity.
  • Design.
  • Simplicity.
It's suitable for online lessons. Although it's not user friendly and it has connectivity problems. It's good when you want to share documents with others and it's also very safe. You can feel that everyone in the meetings are safe (personal information wise) also it's pretty convenient when you need to have control of students.
It was quickly to implemented due to pandemic emergency and the need to start giving online lessons in a safe environment. Although, it was complicated to deploy, user were not use to it and it became pretty complex to understand how everything works because the interface is not very friendly.
Read Heriberto Javier Perozo Soto's full review
April 28, 2021
Brent Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
I utilize [Adobe Captivate Prime] in the everyday production of letters, forms, and communication with my office staff. It is effortless to use and understand. It helps with workflow and makes my office run more efficiently. My company benefits greatly from Adobe products.
  • Makes form easy to use
  • Allows me to send information to my staff
  • Enhances my workflow
  • Nothing
I love the product and support [of Adobe Captivate Prime].
It is very easy to work with and learn how to use it.
Read Brent Davis's full review
April 22, 2021
Ramiro Montoya | TrustRadius Reviewer
Several departments use Adobe Captivate Prime, for different reasons. In my case, I develop training material globally in English and Spanish. I train about 100 people on some topic related to Internal Controls.
  • Accessibility
  • Animations
  • Easy to design
  • You need to study and read (this is not bad)
  • The training videos online are not very general
  • You need a training server it is hard to created standalone training materials that does not requires a training server
I think that there are limitless scenarios, I would say that limit is the imagination. It is will helpful to have a better site with better training material from Adobe
For me has been an important learning experience, and the learning curve is not easy. I have to read a lot because the training material online from Adobe is not the best.
Read Ramiro Montoya's full review
March 31, 2021
Fasil Mengiste Tsegaw | TrustRadius Reviewer
[Adobe Captivate Prime is] used for the internal training programs development. We do captivate all our learnings using Adobe Captivate Prime.
  • Ease of Distribution
  • Reporting
  • Yes, need to improve the ITL (limited integration allowed)
  • Need to Improve the reporting
  • Need to improve the system's capability to have multiple job aids added to the courses
Well suited for ease of course distribution.
The registration process is a pain for employees.
Read Fasil Mengiste Tsegaw's full review
June 21, 2021
It is being used as the LMS for the entire enterprise. It hosts all of our training that's available to the whole organization and is also able to host departmental-specific training in separate domains, all in one. It is used primarily for our employees.
  • It allows for the departmental subdomains to host subject-matter-expert trainings along with the enterprise-wide learning and development/career-development topics in one comprehensive system which was not possible in the past.
  • Provides foundational base for us to build our succession planning strategy upon.
  • Adobe Connect has the sidebar present to be used for hearing impaired compliance, however, the fluidic player does not have this capability.
  • Would also like to see more flexibility in using alternative logon rather than email, so better integration with our system to allow using a different identifier - i.e. employee number.
Again, for us, we appreciate the ability to create custom-admins who can, in essence, run their own LMS within the enterprise LMS which makes it comprehensive for the employee. And although it is a complex and powerful tool, we are able to implement and utilize it with an embarrassingly small staff. I can't really think of a scenario where it is not functional or appropriate.
Now that was tough. It was not easy for us to deploy and it took us way longer than anticipated...although I believe the difficulties were primarily due to the lack of IT support on our part. It was also exacerbated by the fact that our Adobe tech team was located half a world away and almost a day away in terms of time zone - which made it extremely hard for us to reach them outside of regularly scheduled meetings....which weren't scheduled often enough! We ended launching after making MANY compromises in terms of historical data and content migration. Since then - it's been a journey, but of discovery and relatively smooth sailing.

Course authoring (85)
Course catalog or library (93)
Player/Portal (89)
Learning content (87)
Mobile friendly (80)
Progress tracking & certifications (94)
6.6
Assignments (86)
Compliance management (68)
Learning administration (89)
Learning reporting & analytics (89)
Social learning (76)
6.6

What is Adobe Captivate Prime?

Adobe Captivate Prime is a Learning Management System (LMS) developed by Adobe Inc. It is compliant with SOC 2, SSO, 508 and adheres to stringent applications, data, & cloud infrastructure security guidelines. It is GDPR compliant, too. It is also compatible with apps like SFDC, Lynda.com, Talent Management Suites, Zoom, LinkedIn Learning, Power BI, Workday, among others.

Adobe Captivate Prime LMS is designed to feature web-based or user-generated content. The automated content curation feature is powered by Adobe Sensei. It keeps a check on the quality of content uploaded on the discussion board and encourages a collaborative learning experience among users. The discussion board adopts a format similar to social media platforms where learners can follow, learn and contribute to topics that interest them.

Organizations can conduct skill training programs for employees. The training modules are aligned to business objectives and admins reward top performers with certifications and gamification points. The data on the skill and compliance report dashboard allows managers to take proactive decisions.

Adobe Captivate Prime also allows an organization to train its external ecosystems. The learning initiatives across groups are remotely monitored, while their departments, divisions, and resellers are provided with a customizable LMS to upload content autonomously. There are off-the-shelf courses that are internally developed and courses created by third-party content providers.

Adobe Captivate Prime Features

Learning Management Features

Has featureCourse authoring
Has featureCourse catalog or library
Has featurePlayer/Portal
Has featureSCORM-compliant
Has featureTin Can (xAPI) compliant
Has featureSocial learning

Adobe Captivate Prime Screenshots

Adobe Captivate Prime Videos (6)

Adobe Captivate Prime Downloadables

Adobe Captivate Prime Integrations

Microsoft Power BI, Adobe Connect, Zoom, Adobe Captivate, BlueJeans Meetings, Workday Cloud Platform, Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce, LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com), getAbstract, Harvard ManageMentor, miniOrange, ADFS

Adobe Captivate Prime Competitors