https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Gi/6m/XKW79Z2N9AKT.PNGA Nice Demonstration Capturing ProgramWe expected to demonstrate to our clients with short recordings on the best way to utilize our framework. We assembled a framework for our clients to utilize, but how can you prepare more than 4,000 clients that all work from home around the planet? Well, Captivate makes it super simple to achieve! Record yourself playing out whatever you need to demonstrate your clients, including a voiceover that clarifies what you are doing, and add some mouse development motions to make your video truly emerge and look proficient.,In under two hours, I had set up Captivate Prime. I had no issues. The menus and alternatives are straightforward and look current. In spite of the convenience, I can do pretty much anything I'd need an LMS to do with Captivate Prime. I can set up client parts and authorizations at six unique levels, including Learner. I can set up outside clients, i.e. those outside my association, and send each of them a connection to give them a chance to set up their own login and secret key, sparing me a considerable measure of time and guaranteeing more noteworthy security. Prime gives me a chance to set up sets of abilities for students to accomplish, and attach them to learning goals. I can transfer courses, recordings, PowerPoints, PDF documents, and quickly and easily utilizing Prime's Fluidic Player. There's a free application to utilize Prime on cell phones. The Reports that Prime produces out of the box are extremely decent, and I can likewise make my own. There are gamification and marking alternatives as well.,The administration is somewhat costly as it depends on the quantity of clients and does exclude a level expense for a set number as given by different administrations Can't utilize intelligent substance for work helps The setup procedure was long and somewhat dreary, however it was fundamental, they assisted with all the preparation.,8,Positive by permitting cross-utilitarian learning. Certain procedures are speedier on the grounds that there are simple/short learning recordings for all to watch.,Prezi and Articulate Storyline,MightyRecruiter, Jive, Jive-x, Jive Hosted VoIP, Prezi, Canva, Zoom, WunderlistTo Adobe or not to Adobe...We previously used Adobe Captivate Prime to administer clinical training modules and videos to our clients and partner clinics to standardize the clinical training process on our medical devices. We now use it to support our company employees to administer and manage on-going clinical education. It is managed by the medical affairs department and distributed to our sales and marketing teams.,Being able to track user usage is very important when you want to ensure people have viewed the necessary training modules. That's a key feature. Being able to generate reports based on a variety of parameters has been helpful. Clean looking interface and fairly simple navigation of the website are nicely laid out. Customer support is always available and responds relatively quickly to questions or concerns.,One of my on-going roles was to produce and maintain courses, which compiled various learning modules that we developed. One of the challenges was that I wanted to update those courses with new modules as they became developed. However, being able to update a course had its limitations. You had to basically duplicate a course, delete the older version and then re-enroll all necessary personnel into the new course. It was a multi-step process that seemed more complicated than it needed to be. I wish there was a way to just add modules to an existing course. When you created a new course, you also lost all data on user usage. I had to enroll offices/clinics to be "Learners" with Adobe Captivate Prime. However, with a recent update, it automatically made an office both a learner and manager if we only gave that site 1 seat. For offices that will have limited interface with Adobe - I just needed them to watch our clinical training modules - they were not expected to learn everything about Adobe Captivate Prime. So automatically giving them the role as manager was unnecessary and complicated my instructions to them.,7,It provided another way for offices to view training and a brief analysis did show a positive correlation of sales in customers that viewed and completed all of our required training modules.
Adobe Captivate Prime

Adobe Captivate Prime Reviews

Adobe Captivate Prime
Filter 13 vetted Adobe Captivate Prime reviews and ratings
August 29, 2018

Adobe Captivate Prime Review: "A Nice Demonstration Capturing Program"

• In under two hours, I had set up Captivate Prime. I had no issues.
  • The menus and alternatives are straightforward and look current.
  • In spite of the convenience, I can do pretty much anything I'd need an LMS to do with Captivate Prime.
  • I can set up client parts and authorizations at six unique levels, including Learner.
  • I can set up outside clients, i.e. those outside my association, and send each of them a connection to give them a chance to set up their own login and secret key, sparing me a considerable measure of time and guaranteeing more noteworthy security.
  • Prime gives me a chance to set up sets of abilities for students to accomplish, and attach them to learning goals.
  • I can transfer courses, recordings, PowerPoints, PDF documents, and quickly and easily utilizing Prime's Fluidic Player.
  • There's a free application to utilize Prime on cell phones.
  • The Reports that Prime produces out of the box are extremely decent, and I can likewise make my own.
  • There are gamification and marking alternatives as well.
  • The administration is somewhat costly as it depends on the quantity of clients and does exclude a level expense for a set number as given by different administrations
  • Can't utilize intelligent substance for work helps
  • The setup procedure was long and somewhat dreary, however it was fundamental, they assisted with all the preparation.
We utilize Captivate to make learning modules that walk a client through particular assignments, or show to them another arrangement or strategy. It is also appropriate for making content that requires collaboration, or showing off what the client has realized. I believe that it tends to be utilized for anything that you utilize PowerPoint for, and upgrades your introduction both inside and out
December 09, 2016

Adobe Captivate Prime Review: "To Adobe or not to Adobe..."

• Being able to track user usage is very important when you want to ensure people have viewed the necessary training modules. That's a key feature. Being able to generate reports based on a variety of parameters has been helpful.
  • Clean looking interface and fairly simple navigation of the website are nicely laid out.
  • Customer support is always available and responds relatively quickly to questions or concerns.
  • One of my on-going roles was to produce and maintain courses, which compiled various learning modules that we developed. One of the challenges was that I wanted to update those courses with new modules as they became developed. However, being able to update a course had its limitations. You had to basically duplicate a course, delete the older version and then re-enroll all necessary personnel into the new course. It was a multi-step process that seemed more complicated than it needed to be. I wish there was a way to just add modules to an existing course. When you created a new course, you also lost all data on user usage.
  • I had to enroll offices/clinics to be "Learners" with Adobe Captivate Prime. However, with a recent update, it automatically made an office both a learner and manager if we only gave that site 1 seat. For offices that will have limited interface with Adobe - I just needed them to watch our clinical training modules - they were not expected to learn everything about Adobe Captivate Prime. So automatically giving them the role as manager was unnecessary and complicated my instructions to them.
We just initiated our first internal clinical training for our company employees and it was very easy for me to manage. I think it has some challenges when it comes to a person navigating their way through the site, but with repeated use and familiarity with the site, that no longer becomes an issue. When it comes to training larger number of people/offices, it is limited based on the account you have. We did not have an unlimited number of licenses to give out when it came to granting access to external customers - so the challenge was always juggling the limited number of licenses we could provide. It involved constant reminders of expiry dates and extensions for those that needed more time to view the training modules.

Adobe Captivate Prime Scorecard Summary

Course authoring (1)
Course catalog or library (1)
Mobile friendly (1)
Progress tracking & certifications (1)
Assignments (1)
Learning administration (1)
Learning reporting & analytics (1)
Social learning (1)

About Adobe Captivate Prime

Adobe Captivate Prime is a corporate LMS that allows admins to set up, deliver, and track learning, as well as develop skill-based learning programs. The UI can be customized with enterprise brand colors and themes to change the look and feel. Captivate Prime includes gamification and mobile learning, which the vendor says can foster a strong learning culture. The in-built LCMS allows users to store, version and reuse modules. The Fluidic Player plays eLearning content seamlessly in a variety of formats, including PPTX, video, PDF, and DOCX files, and AICC, xAPI, SCORM packages. The vendor says admins can improve knowledge retention by allowing learners to make revision notes in the Fluidic Player for future referencing.  The smart enroller allows admins to quickly assign trainings to users, and learners can consume content in online or offline mode, on any device, and track their progress using a personalized dashboard.

Adobe Captivate Prime Technical Details