- Course catalog or library (5)9.292%
- Player/Portal (5)8.383%
- Course authoring (5)7.979%
- Social learning (6)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Docebo Learning Suite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Docebo helps enterprises leverage technology to create, deliver, and understand the business impact of their learning experiences through The Docebo Learning Suite.
Docebo's multi-product learning suite aims to enable enterprises around the world to tackle any learning challenge and create a true learning culture within their organization.
Docebo's Learning Suite now includes the Docebo Content Library, which includes over 60,000 courses of premade elearning content optimized for desktop and mobile devices.
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: eCommerce
- Supported: AICC-compliant
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||80%|
- PPT import feature is my favorite. It will let you use your existing materials without a hiccup
- The UI is clean and intuitive. My audience was able to use most of the features with ease
- All learning analytics are easy to use and analyze offline easily
- Using the Linkedin Learning inside the platform gave us some time to come up with our own content, as we weren't sitting duck on an empty LMS
- Docebo price is still not affordable for small organization
- I would love it if Docebo allowed live training and keep them recorded for future reference
- The system is still not open enough to collaborate with my recruiting-client's trainer for direct management of their content
- Good user interface
- Managing Courses / Content
- Provides a whole-istic view of training from corporate to career
- Marking training as complete once a user has completed fully
- On-the-go Course Access
- It is excellent in offering digital lessons.
- It is the hub of skill improvement in any business enterprise.
- It can be developed to offer video conferences more effectively.
- It has no great room for improvement.
- Creation of curated learning paths
- Ability to pull in content from a variety of sources
- Auto assignment of users to paths
- User experience of home page
- Manual enrollment of users to new paths
- Feeds from HRIS can be finicky
- Tracking user engagement and completion is not as quick as I'd like
- Incorporate your own branding
- Accepts different formats of elearning courses (scorm, videos, documents, etc)
- added functionality such as Social learning, iLT, viLT, certfications and retraining
- Service and support
- The LMS is glitchy
- The company as a whole lacks a fine finish. It is 3 star in all categories and can't achieve excellence
- I really liked the user training in Docebo. It shows how users can access different modules.
- Training reports.
- The cloud-based system allows you to connect from anywhere.
- Issues with latency. Once training is complete, it takes a while for it to show up in personal records. This can lead to frustration sometimes when one training is a prerequisite for another.
- LMS admin cannot proxy into another user's account.
- Training videos have a size limit.
There are times when the user can click on a video and work on other tabs. There should be functionality where the video stops when the Docebo page is not being accessed.
- Helps learning and team training.
- Reduces work time
- Reduces costs in very expensive courses.
- The platform is based on a cloud which helps you save everything and share.
- You can manage and direct the courses online.
- It allows you to follow up on certifications
- Your staff will be prepared professionally
- The courses are not recognized in some universities
- The files are very heavy, which means that sometimes the program does not respond with the desired speed
- Without internet it does not work as we wish
- The user interface is well designed and for the most part very intuitive.
- Administration is fairly straight forward - I've used other LMSs that require intense concentration and pages of written notes to remember how to create and deploy a course - this is not the case with Docebo.
- Docebo is an open system that has many integrations.
- The new certification module is not very robust. To me this is typical of many of their modules/apps you can integrate into the system. to say the least, they leave much to be desired (for example, I never could get eCommerce to work properly).
- Support has been truly awful the last few weeks - not only am i not getting timely responses, but i am not getting helpful responses. Functionality I paid for does not work and support, when they respond, seem to be at a loss as to how to help me.
- Easier to customize and a more consistent experience across the product.
- In three years I do not believe they have implemented any of my feature requests. It is a shame because many of their new features seem to have a lot of potential, but after I get in and use.
- It feels a bit like Docebo is "nickel and diming." Some of the paid apps seem to be functionality that should be included in the basic subscription (eCommerce, gamification, having an https domain, etc.).
- Ease-of-use: very friendly, intuitive, simple processes for administration.
- Flexible and simple content publishing: easy to manage learning plans, upload learning content in several formats, assessment/testing creation/control.
- Modular features: allow to activate/dactivate features, some of them are paid. Very useful to set up the platform accordingly.
- I believe the pricing positioning could be improved, specially to support projects with more than 350 active users.
- It would be great if the product had an integrated authoring tool to create more compelling learning content inside the platform. Today it is possible to convert PPT files or upload videos.
- The Brazilian Portuguese version could be improved. It is possible to apply adjustments using the translation tool, but a few resources are always in English.
It is less appropriate for complex projects, when software customizations may be needed (they are possible but costs may increase a lot).