Formerly SAP Litmos

Score 8.3 out of 10

What is Litmos?

Litmos is a cloud-based Corporate LMS. Core features include a course builder, assessments and quizzes, surveys and feedback, eCommerce, virtual classrooms, certifications, course library, SCORM and TIN CAN support, reporting, and gamification tools.

SAP Litmos

December 13, 2022

How Litmos Differs From Its Competitors

New Releases

I appreciate new releases, but today I could not even find the page that showed the new release features. Every time I use any of their support pages I feel nothing but frustration.

New Releases

Litmos is innovating and improving on daily basis. They listen to the customer feedback and also proactively working on much needed features,

Employee Engagement

We keep on growing any day. users sending feedbacks and rating on the courses content, suggestion for improvement - nothing like good UX.

New Releases

We don't use some of the "fancier" bells and whistles available because those aren't what we need. But, we do really like the continued reporting improvement. We have groups of employees in different parts of the world and need to be able to report on the various groups and the company as a whole …

Employee Engagement

I don't have the actual numbers but it is obvious that engagement has increased with our use of Litmos. We are in the healthcare industry and have several compliance courses that everyone must take annually. Using SAP Litmos makes this fairly seamless (if people would just take the courses when …

New Releases

All helpful and necessary. When the content authoring tool was released, it made a big difference in use time.

New Releases

This is a strong suit for them. They communicate well in advance what their release dates and content are. They have a webinar to discuss the new features and provide a rap sheet so you can distribute the update information to stakeholders. On top of the great communication, the innovations and …

Employee Engagement

I started with an implementation at the corporate level, with plans to roll to manufacturing facilities one at a time. COVID slowed that process, but the demand for implementation at all facilities has grown steadily month over month. I believe this is because the corporate employees are …

• Learning administration (80)
  • Progress tracking & certifications (81)
  • Course catalog or library (80)
  • Learning reporting & analytics (79)

1 video

User Review: SAP Litmos' Lay Out is a Clear Showcase of Analytics & Progess
03:27

What is Litmos?

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.litmos.com/litmos…

11 people want pricing too

What is ADP Workforce Now?

ADP Workforce Now is a cloud-based HR platform for mid-sized businesses. It features customizable modules of various HR services that businesses can tailor to their specific needs, as well as regulatory monitoring and alerts to help businesses remain compliant.

What is Paylocity?

Paylocity provides 24/7 access to your online payroll and human resource data management. Paylocity offers highly customizable payroll functionality, as well as HR, benefits administration, and time and talent management programs.

Product Demos

Litmos LMS Courses Overview (2 minutes)
02:09

Features

Learning Management

Features of LMS and LCMS systems, related to designing, administering, and consuming learning content in an educational, corporate, or on-the-job context.

8.2Avg 8.3

What is Litmos?

Litmos develops eLearning solutions for companies. Operating in the market since 2007, Litmos offers an LMS and a comprehensive learning content library. Companies can use Litmos to create, curate, and connect learning content to employees, customers, and partners.

Acquired by CallidusCloud in 2011, then by SAP in 2018, and by Francisco Partners in 2022, Litmos continues to innovate learning technology, and boasts users among more than 30 million people in 150 countries, across 35 languages.

Litmos Features

Litmos Competitors

Litmos Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesNorth America, Europe, Australia and Oceania, Asia, Central America, South America, Middle-East, and Africa
Supported LanguagesArabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (United States), Finnish, French (Canada), French (France), German (Germany), Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Telugu, Turkish, Vietnamese, Burmese (Myanmar), Thai, Filipino, Kiswahili, English(United Kingdom), Welsh

Docebo Learning Suite, Absorb LMS, and Lessonly are common alternatives for Litmos.

Reviewers rate Learning administration highest, with a score of 8.9.

The most common users of Litmos are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

Billy Heany | TrustRadius Reviewer
Litmos enables us to create a wholistic training and tracking solution, suitable for every employee top to bottom. The combination of off the shelf content as well as resources to improve our company-curated content is invaluable in providing new and re-used content. The best part is all of this available for employees to reference 24/7 on their own schedule (this is important as many of them work from home or around the world).
  • Pre-generated content related to compliance and management
  • Full encryption so our company secrets stay just that, a secret
  • Accessible around the clock as well as for those who speak different languages.
  • I'd like to see additional off-the-shelf content as it's a lot of work for teams to go in and produce high quality content
  • The initial setup stage can take quite a while and involves creating a lot of content
  • Pricing can be more than other companies
Litmos is a fantastic solution for growing businesses who are on their way to having a full training regimen without having everything produced already. They give great options for employees to reference things like compliance, legal, and typical HR best practices that you might find in any company - without the need to go and produce all of that in house. They really spent a lot of time figuring out how to best help different teams as everything can really easily be segmented out to best suit whoever is looking at it.
It's a fantastic product through and through and while it has some more opportunities to grow into it's own content library and further improve its learning gamification, it's a perfect mix for it's pricing and what it can offer to growing businesses who need help training their employees! You won't regret trying this out.
This is out Learning Management System to train new hires on compliance courses and also use it for specific focused training for things such as phlebotomy, medical assistants, etc. There are compliance courses thru SAP Litmos that are done In Person during onboarding but there is no way to incorporate them as inperson class that shows them as complete. Each one has to be individually marked as complete. If there is a solution, there really is no one to ask as their support is not helpful to our needs. Rather than have a conversation it is all thru a ticket and they often direct you to their videos or material which doesn't help work out a solution. We were two months into setting up the LMS for the company, and I was still learning the program with the assistance of the sales person. Their reorganization changed all support to online or their videos and written material which is extremely difficult when you are setting up a brand new program. Every question still has to be sent thru support since there are no actual people to talk to. Their support pages are the most confusing and frustrating help tickets I have ever dealt with. Even today, I got an email about new features and can not find the page that will list all of the new courses. Every support page has you choose among the numerous products--and SAP Litmos never seems to be listed or if it is, it has a different term for it. If I knew this when we invested the money to purchase Litmos, we would have gone to another LMS program.
  • Creating content is relatively easy
  • Support pages are much too complicated
  • Support page needs to be designed for one product, not every product
  • I would like a representative to whom I could ask simple questions without going thru support tickets
  • They eliminated our own onboarding person to help understand the program when we purchased it so I have to research every question I have--a real time waster
The content is very good and very diverse. That is what sold us on the program. However, support in incorporating this into our organization was dropped in their reorganization; thus, they get a 1 on recommendation. I had to teach myself everything--I did not have a Litmos partner to help me work with the aspects of the LMS and make it work for our company.
Some things are easy--creating course content, but there are issues that users ask me that I don't understand, such as multiple emails saying they need to complete a course but they completed it before it was actually due. My managers have a difficult time figuring out how to assign items. I have a difficult time creating custom reports. The standard reports are fine.
If I could give it a negative rating I would. Worst support from any program I have had. Everything is back and forth in the support ticket. The one time I tried to chat they could not support the question. Their support page is so full of sections and products I can never find anything I need, even with a customized home page. I was hopeful that once they left SAP support might improve but it has not. I don't even know who my account executive is. Nobody has ever reached out to me. I need someone to guide me through best practices for our company and there is nobody to do that.
Sudhakar Jha | TrustRadius Reviewer
SAP Litmos is used as a learning management system. There are multiple use cases like HR training, onboarding training and other technical training. SAP Litmos is also helping to host our pre-recorded training videos and to create a learning path for role-based competency matrix. At an executive level it provides multiple dashboards and reports to track the progress of the employees learning. All the classroom training is tracked through VILT/ILT options.
  • Hosting of the courses/Content
  • Dashboard and reports to track the training process
  • Off the self pre-recorded training videos
  • Learning path creation and course asssignments
  • Notification and completion certificates
  • Assessment and exam creation
  • Dashboards can be further enhanced
  • High level of customization
  • Flat file data movement
SAP Litmos is best suited for the below scenarios: 1. HR trainings 2. IT/Security Compliance trainings 3. Sales and service staff trainings 4. Employee onboarding related trainings. It is less suited for cases where there is heavy customization needed and lots of performance metrics have to be integrated between HCM and LMS platform.
SAP Litmos is best for the organization's learning and development team. it provides various ready-to-use connectors to integrate with different systems like HCM, ecommerce etc.
Litmos is now moved out of SAP. Need to wait watch to see the overall support experience
I use Litmos to deliver training and education to our customers. This is a way to efficiently and effectively track the progress of learners. As a user I may have certain limitations like, compatibility issues with certain device, limited customization, lack of integration with other users and limited reporting options. Litmos is used to provide new employees with the necessary training and information they need to be successful in their roles. My primary purpose is to help businesses and organizations deliver online training. I am also a user-friendly as people use me in ways such as onboarding new employees, providing training and also ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
  • Litmos does well in custom course creation making it easy for users to create courses that are tailored to their specific needs.
  • Through tracking learners progress helps me know how well they retain information and the progress they are making.
  • Litmos also create and grade quizzes and tests allowing me to access the knowledge and understanding of learners.
  • Compatibility should be improve to make it easier for users to access the platform.
  • Lack of integration might make it more difficult to track training and education, therefore it should be improved.
  • Litmos could have less reporting options making it difficult to get a comprehensive view of learner progress.
As a user, Litmos may be suitable when onboarding new employees. This can be helpful especially if you are a business that needs to provide new employees with large amount of training in a short time. It can also be suitable in sales training as i ca create custom courses on sales techniques. Litmos can be less suitable if the training involves a small group of people and do not need scalability and tracking capabilities, it can be more than I need.
Litmos usability may vary from the ones who are familiar with and those who are not. Some users may find it complex to use while others find the platform easy to use and intuitive. In general, Litmos is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, but learners should take their time to familiarize themselves with features and functionality of the platform.
Christine Masson | TrustRadius Reviewer
SAP Litmos is a easy cloud platform and best automation solution . This platform has excellent on manual operation and data migration is perfect and its analytics tools. SAP Litmos isa smooth software on creation of multiple laernig content and has the greatest ability to collaborate and offers sharing to all users
  • Capabilities are excellent containing.
  • Has effective management.
  • Flexible solution.
  • Professional user are the only on controlling this platform.
  • Experience is required on controlling big data.
  • Big data heavy machines are recommended when using this platform.
SAP Litmos has excellent training and powerful content management and its capabilities are likely to be authored and easy to train. SAP Litmos has great abilities to collaborate and also share some documents is excellent. SAP Litmos its a platform that has best content management solution and its easy to creation.
SAP Litmos has effective management and its automation in all creation is easy and best solutions and making all users have easy settlement in setting business and powerful collaboration and easy reporting to all users . SAP Litmos has best cloud system but the training curve is very long to the beginners.
Litmos is one of our primary learning management tools we use in our organization. Several years ago we had issues with finding a product that offered an array of training and educational resources that we needed for our wide variety of employees. Litmos has reached this need and provides us with an amazing set of tools, and it incentivizes employees through tracking and rewards.
  • Comprehensive set of training tools
  • Offers a variety of training resources to meet the needs of our diverse workforce
  • Provides incentives for completion of training, including rewards and tracking
  • We have had some (rare) issues with employees' progress being lost as they complete training tasks
  • Customer service still needs work--hard to find dedicated user support
  • Technical resolution is not great--we've reported issues with no apparent response
When considering the positives and negatives, I think the positives outweigh the negatives. In particular, Litmos is well suited for organizations who are ready to outsource their employee training needs. It is also well suited for organizations with diverse employee groups. Litmos may be less appropriate for groups that are small enough to handle employee training in-house and don't need to expend resources from an outside vendor.
Litmos's usability is very high, and I think aside from a few hiccups, user experience is excellent. As I mentioned previously, the only issues with usability (although rare) within our use has been lack of helpful customer support and the lack of response to technical issues that we've uncovered. Hopefully these issues will improve over time as Litmos evolves.
December 13, 2022

SAP Litmos

SAP Litmos is a great tool for LMS. Good for engaging things in order to address where the end-users attention should be prioritized in learning. Helps to create a number of courses for training and keeping a track of end users' growth.Beneficial for organization as well as end-users.
  • Tracking as well as progress monitoring is easy.
  • Free trial availabilty
  • Intuitive UI
  • Limited customization.
  • sometimes there is a bug that doesn't allow courses to be checked off as completed.
Very easy for Tracking and progress monitoring.Product needs to work more on extensive customization.
Provides a streamlined process for learning and training employees. It is very user-friendly and easy to understand. It also offers a mobile application.
One of the most comprehensive training management tools. We have used this tool to effectively manage the training requirements of our employees. This tool helped us in improving the skills and knowledge of our employees. This tool also helped us in effectively monitoring the performance of employees in different courses and training.
  • Customized dashboards to monitor employees performances
  • Ease of integration with existing SAP solutions
  • One of the best features is the option to assign training based on roles, interests, qualifications, departments, and many more criteria or combinations of these criteria.
  • Option to give SMS alerts for new training assignments
  • Unavailability of existing training material and templates
if you are a large organization bound by regulators to train employees on some specific tasks before performing them and also keep track the records of such training records, this is the best solution for you. It is less appropriate to use in small-scale industries due to the cost.
Very effective for the purpose it is made, i.e. training.
Tanay Pahwa | TrustRadius Reviewer
For me and my coworkers, using Litmos for more than a year has improved our ability to develop our talents. One of the top skill builders is Sap Litmos, a location where you may improve your course, study successfully, and obtain a certification. Our business has employed SAP Litmos to assist employees in acquiring useful skills that are advantageous to the business.
  • Wide variety of courses
  • Organized platform
  • Courses have clear objectives
  • Expensive for small companies
  • Less interactive
  • Unable to see incorrect answers post completion
This tool's user-friendliness and extensive course selection, where one can add courses one at a time, are what I liked about it. The certification provided upon course completion is so crucial for developing one's personal brand. I adore everything about this tool, including its distinctive capabilities for tracking courses, analytics, and virtual classroom instruction from knowledgeable faculty.
When we have assessments to do as part of our employment, it is perfect. It enables us to get more knowledge about our work and experience a sense of accomplishment. The rest of the platform, including the bases, storage, access controls, status evaluation, and the completion of certified training, is taking the utility we need, and the results have always been excellent, even though the reports may need some details to be improved and the panels a much more comfortable update.
Glenn Soliven | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SAP Litmos as our primary Learning Management System. It helps us house all of our courses we provide our team and it helps us track completion for all courses that a team member needs to complete. it has also helped us assign Instructor Led classes for our new hire training and management trainings.
  • SAP Litmos is very customizable and can be setup however you like it.
  • SAP Litmos also has great functionality including a sync with Microsoft teams and ADP.
  • SAP Litmos give you the ability to gamify the learning courses you create
  • The ADP connector has not worked consistently for us.
  • They can provide better training around customization.
SAP Litmos is well suited for a company looking for a learning management system that can create learning paths and collections of courses. it would also be good for a company that needs to house SCORM courses and outside courses.
it a good LMS to use and takes a little time to fully understand and build to your liking and business. it has good functionality and allows us to house all courses and launch them when needed. Overall, I would say this LMS has everything you need and more if needed.
Our business uses Litmos as a training platform for our own employees. It's used enterprise wide to complete mandatory safety trainings, teach about new systems or processes, and onboard new hires. Litmos allows our business to use one convenient, centralized system to train all employees.
  • Easy to use interface
  • Reliable service
  • Scalability
  • Dashboard could use a revamp
  • Question functionality can be lacking (ie mainly only allows true/false or multiple choice, no write ins)
Litmos is perfect for medium to larger organizations where large amounts of people need to complete the same trainings for different purposes. It offers a quick overview to show who's completed, who has not, etc. Smaller organizations may not benefit as much as they most likely could get away with less formal systems.
Litmos is extremely easy to use, from both an end user and training creation standpoint. It provides a solution that can be used on desktop or mobile, offers simplified metrics to our HR team, and overall allows our employees to complete trainings efficiently so that they can get to their work quickly.
November 17, 2022

MY SAP LITMOS REVIEW

Rania Azzoug | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use SAP Litmos to do my work assessments and courses.
  • Content library is full with courses
  • Very well organised
  • Clear objectives
  • I would like there to be a bookmarks page
  • I would like there to be an option to read articles
  • I would like the assessments to be better listed
It is so suitable when we have assessments to do as part of our work. It allows us to learn more about what we do and feel a sense of achievement.
It is super useful and easy to use. It makes learning easier and improves memory.
November 16, 2022

Sap Litmos Amazing.

Christopher J. Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
SAP Litmos is used to provide us with in-depth training and upskilling within our organization. It addressed many problems in the sense that when I need to gain specific product knowledge then, this is the first place I go. SAP Litmos has a wide variety of training levels which motivates me to go on further. The best thing is the virtual certificate I receive once I've completed a module.
  • Smooth layout.
  • Can view all achievements.
  • View Assigned Training Metrics.
  • Email prompts of overdue tasks.
  • A bit more interactive.
  • Not being able to view wrong answers after completing tasks.
SAP limos is best suited if you want an organized approach to training. SAP Litmos is also best for long-term upskilling and tests that will challenge you.
Easy to access. Easy to use. Fast. Convenient. Able to redo training. Etc.
Arthur Jhonson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Every company needs a contribution that allows constant development and learning because the world is updated in less than what we perceive. It is a varied platform that provides a broad panel where it is possible to evaluate the progress of learning progress and reports on the work done, it helps us with the integration of training to various work areas, being as specific as possible and adding the necessary controls. so that each department has the necessary information. Although there are endless tools to help with this, SAP Litmos puts everything in one place to make knowledge management much easier. It provides the necessary tools to make the learning process practical and dynamic, based on roles in conjunction with a massive storage where the limitations are out of context, it is possible to upload all our videos, images, and texts quite easily and without impediments.
  • Quite ample file storage.
  • Panels and controls on various labor departments to correctly distribute the learning system.
  • Creation of reports with the status of training development.
  • Easily downloadable certificates when training is complete.
  • Planning via calendar with the possibility of setting up the learning path.
  • The generation of reports has a high learning curve, it is not easy to capture everything we need to see, it is not very intuitive, and it is not customizable at all.
  • Activity panels can be complex to manage, making it simpler makes the user experience more fluid.
Although there are endless tools that provide the same function as SAP Litmos, none will give you the ability to form professional teams, it does not go from the individuality of a professional, it encompasses much more than that, it goes from there to forming collaborative teams and participating with integrated functions, it is comforting to feel the greater commitment of all the members and to know that we can contribute so that each person grows professionally is undoubtedly gratifying. This has given us much more than training and that is why I want to recommend it.
Although the reports may have certain details to improve and the panels a much more comfortable update, the rest of the platform is being useful for what we need, the bases, storage, access controls, status evaluation and the completion of certified training is taking the utility we need, and the results have always been excellent.
LAura Birt | TrustRadius Reviewer
Learning management and content management becomes so easy with this. SAP Litmos has a very effective and good user interface, which helps in all engagements. Building, preparing, and assigning the courses become very easy and go very well with SAP Litmos.
  • We like it because it is easy to use and very effective and consistent user interface.
  • It is very good for managing courses.
  • Trainers can assign and prepare courses and content efficiently.
  • It is difficult to edit the module that is copied.
  • It is a little tricky to make changes in edited modules.
  • The prices are a bit expensive it should be limited.
I will definitely recommend it because they are providing very effective and nice features and also the implementation is very quite easy. A very user-friendly place. The creation of learning paths of courses as per our needs. It a very Good software, Recommended.
I gave it a rating because of the outstanding performance of SAP Litmos and also the great features it has, which are working perfectly, and the integration is very easy. The overall performance and all over features and all things are very well going that' 's why we push everyone ourselves to SAP Litmos.
Kerry Shields | TrustRadius Reviewer
We needed a single source of truth for our learning records, a simple user experience with automated journeys and learning paths, configurable in-house, and allowing for a variety of learning experiences (online and in person). The solution had to be scalable, best practice, and affordable and act as an enabler of our learning and development strategy.
  • Simple content author tools.
  • Personalised emails and user experience for learners.
  • Custom branding/white lables
  • Ability to send reminder emails to people you want to sign up for a workshop/session.
  • Configuring timed release courses in the learning pathway is a bit clunky and hard to use with compliance courses.
Litmos is a great tool if you are developing and curating content in-house and team members need a simple tool to distribute, track and engage learners in an online platform. It works best if you've got a clear learning strategy that you can then align the tool with. Take the time to learn about the functionality and features of the system before you get started so that you have a general understanding of how you want to build modules, courses, learning paths, and collections, along with the use of the Teams, so to shape the experience learners have and use the automation functionality for assigning content based on the learners profile.
There are a few things that could be improved, which I'm hoping are on their roadmap for the future development of the tool.
September 07, 2022

We love Lenny!

We have two use cases for SAP Litmos.

We use it internally for approximately 500 users across the globe. We are primarily bilingual in our internal users (English and French). We had previously utilized Cornerstone as our LMS, and we did not have a good experience. Our primary use case for SAP Litmos was finding a system that was easy to use. 60% of our employees work in productio. They do not have computers or time to spend on them. We needed software that was sophisticated enough to release our L&D plan successfully but something very intuitive.

We plan to use it externally for approximately 500 users across the globe. This launch has been delayed due to internal planning, but we will release it to our distributors and sub-employees at the end of this year. We needed a system that was multi-lingual and allowed us to sell our own content to users as part of our business plan.

Overall, we needed a system that would allow for a 'virtual wall' between several groups of users.
  • Administrative functions - ease of use and ability to move across the system
  • SAP content (more specifically, the cartoon learning pack produced out of the UK)
  • SAP Litmos itself provides good customer service - the move to SAP did not lead to this
  • Hierarchy and team assignment rules
  • Course creation and upload
  • Integrations of with many different platforms we use
  • Lightheartedness - we love Lenny! We wish there was a way we could incorporate Lenny into our own learning offerings
  • Coming back from SAP, I'd like to see the ability to call in to resolve issues with technical support and a much easier ticketing system.
  • Platform - we need to hire a web developer every time we want to make changes to our system. It should be easier to make smaller custom changes, we have spent a lot of time reviewing custom coding documentation provided by SAP Litmos, but we don't have time for this. I want to see more widget functionality and the ability for admins to program the system themselves without an IT background, more specifically, CSS knowledge.
  • Evaluation questions - we use Articulate to build our custom content, and the ease of use for building evaluations is amazing. When we move over to using SAP Litmos to build evaluations directly into the course (not using the content author), we wish there was more functionality in ways we could test users.
  • Duplicate users - because of ADP (not SAP Litmos), the integration takes so long to bring new users over that we often have to input new users into the system manually, and then we end up with duplicate users once someone is added to our Payroll in ADP. This is entirely frustrating and a waste of time for admins who have to combine all onboarding records manually - this is a function I had on absorb 10 years ago.
  • Equivalent Courses - I wish there was a way to make this more clear to users. They are often confused and think they have to complete both, no matter how many times we explicitly tell them. This becomes even more challenging when we have users with different languages, and the first course they see is not in their native language, and they don't know what to do.
  • Allow for the ability to hide 'continue this learning path' as an admin function instead of it having to be coded. We can do this with 'continue this course' but not the learning path - we want to turn this off for all users; they often get frustrated with this.
  • While you push custom SAP content, and we have it, the reality is that we also offer a lot of external learning - including a lot of learning we pay for in terms of our benefit plans - there is nothing SAP Litmos can do to compete with this. I wish the system could be more friendly towards linking to external learning and tracking it. It doesn't look nice to have to click several times to get to our benefit partners' learning, and often confusing for the learner.
  • The integrations for live video conferencing don't exactly work well. The functionality often leads to frustration, and we've actually gone to entirely leading webinars outside of SAP Litmos due to ongoing technical issues for our users (we've used GoToWebinar, Zoom, and Teams).
It is well suited for companies with few admins and a lot of users in terms of ease of release in learning.

It is less appropriate when you want to highly customize your learning without having to pay a web designer a huge amount of money every time you want to make changes.
Details provided in past responses.
We needed to find an LMS to host the content for our users. Content that is facing Customers, Partners, and even company employees. Instead of using Google Drive, Zendesk, High Spot, and other platforms we wanted a single place to host all the relevant content to those groups. Sure, we manage to create a hierarchy and distinguish content so Partners and Customers will see similar and different content. We also use the LMS as an onboarding track for our departments, R&D, Customer Support, Professional Services, and more. Easy to track, easy to use, and good report mechanisms, We also use it as our training platform for our product and deliver Instructor Led certification courses. We send Zoom invites through the system to users' calendars, and users who pass the exams can download a soft copy of the certificate.
  • Good Reporting mechanism
  • Certificate Generation
  • User Tracking
  • The reporting mechanism is OK - but can be better. highly complex - with some bugs that are still under investigation.
  • changes in the platform that are done periodically - should not break the user's portal as it happens several times.
  • SAP Litmos Ideas is OK, equivalent for Feature request, functionality wise, I would recommend adding Video Speed control, Adding the undo action for users deletion, learning path inside learning path, questions in exams to be with more options like in other vendors, and question numbering (which is very basic).
I brought this system to the company and used it as a user in my previous company. I know the bits and the bytes for the system, I spent more hours in it daily than any other user in the company. I added content to it from scratch, customized it from the ground, onboarded people to it, and tracked everything on it - it is kinda like my baby. To be in a position where the LMS can serve in production, you should invest time in shaping and sharpening it to have the assistance of the Dev team. Some areas, like modules & checkboxes, are with limited functionality, as well as clicking on links with HTTPS and "leaving" the LMS to the external site. Yes, some vendors do this stuff differently, but it is a trade-off. I would still use this system.
I truly know the system better than anyone else in this company - I know what this system can and cannot do. It shapes the lives of people in this organization on so many levels. even Executives use it - that says a lot.
Amazing support - I opened many cases in the past, like any other software it is not bugs free - but folks there always kind and polite and do their best to assist.
We initially starting using SAP Litmos to provide our customized safety courses to our field employees spread out in 8 different states. Over the last 7 years, we have greatly expanded SAP Litmos and use it now for all our company training and development needs. SAP Litmos has everything you would need to provide, track and implement a corporate wide training program. We now use it for company wide digital forms, surveys, onboarding and development plans. The most important part is that both the user interface and the admin interface is very easy to navigate and understand which is very important. The platform is very flexible and can be molded to fit many different needs. You can purchase their content or build your own content and add it to the platform. I do not see us moving away from SAP Litmos anytime in the near future.
  • User friendly
  • Highly customizable
  • Good customer support
  • Mobile Platform Could Use Improvement for Managers
  • You have to pay extra for some features that should probably be included in standard rate
If you like to create your own content and have maximum flexibility and control this is a great platform. It is very user friendly for employees and managers at the PC level. It could use some improvement on the mobile level but does the good decently. The support and set up was straight forward and had very little hick ups. We have used it 7 years with little to no issues.
It is more user friendly than any of the others I have used.
Mark Belliard Cheong | TrustRadius Reviewer
It contains everything we need to organize our organization's learning. This tool is useful for assessing and certifying the performance of employees. It enhances the learning experience by speeding up the training process and displaying training materials on mobile devices. SAP Litmos is assisting the organization in saving time and money when it comes to teaching employees business rules and procedures.
  • SAP Litmos' video training resources are of exceptional quality.
  • Its ability to assign scores and marks to Litmos-created examinations makes it useful for evaluating staff learning.
  • The app may need to be updated from time to time to run smoothly, which can cause delays.
For the development, administration, and assignment of courses. As a corporate learning platform for staff, it is beneficial for our educational needs. Collaborate and ensure that everyone is up to date on corporate policies and regulations.
We can use it to develop, manage, deliver, and track self-paced, instructor-led, or blended training across all departments on any platform, anytime, anywhere.
SAP Litmos has served as a great tool for LMS for our organization. It is beneficial to make things engaging in order to address where the end-users attention should be prioritized in learning. SAP Litmos enables the creation of a number of courses for training and keeping a track of end users' growth. It has been beneficial for both, the organization as well as end-users.
  • Tracking and progress monitoring is convenient.
  • It offers Free Trials.
  • User-friendly Interface.
  • Limited customization.
  • I've faced some issues while logging in.
SAP Litmos has a very efficient costing model, as you pay only for the active users and you need not pay for the entire organization. This can be useful for small to mid-size organizations. The features it offers have made the training process hassle-free. Reposting and analytics are great to track progress. You can also give assignments to ensure learning outcomes are fulfilled.
SAP Litmos has a streamlined process for learning and training employees. It is very user-friendly and easy to understand. SAP Litmos also offers a mobile application by which you can easily access the course. The usability for an end-user as well as the course authorizer is quite simple.
We use SAP Litmos to host our training material online so that we can disperse learning throughout the region without having to meet in a central location. We also use SAP Litmos to record attendance to organize live sessions with pre-course materials and self sign-up for such courses. We store documentation that is relevant to the needs of the community for future references such as module tips and tricks. We report from SAP Litmos to funders that require training and a report of outcomes, attendance, and satisfaction ratings. We are able to keep the historical detail of each user for future reference.
  • Interchangeable Modules can be created separately and used in different courses.
  • Reporting is made simple and allows reporting of progress, completion, attendance, and satisfaction.
  • Connection to Live Training from within the platform makes it streamlined and easy to follow.
  • Reporting could be more robust and have additional detail and charting for visual preference reporting for funders.
  • The backend could be cleared and cleaned up as there are a lot of Litmos Courses that are present and they should be filtered out or only added on request.
  • Self-Signup used to work really well but something has changed and it is causing errors with our API connection to Salesforce, so more concentration on Self-Signup to make it work without error.
SAP Litmos is well suited for remote users and trainees to be able to attend training, access materials, and reflect back on what they have learned from anywhere and on any device. Our users sign themselves up and then receive an email from within SAP Litmos that gives them more detail and instruction on the courses that are assigned to them for completion. When you have hundreds of users that require annual and refresher training to match funding requirements this gives you all that you need to get the training done, track the training, and provide reports for feedback and requirements.
SAP Litmos receives a rating of 8 as it has room to grow and better interface with the System Administrator. There are lots of useful tools but the instructions are somewhat confusing and make implementation trivial instead of being as easy as the trainee environment. There are integration and add-on features that are available but do not always work the way you need with your instance of the software. More clarity of what is available and examples would make it a 10!
Dale Griffin, Sales Learning and Enablement Manager, KI | TrustRadius Reviewer
It was invested primarily to deliver training to our sales department including on-site Inside Sales Reps and Outside Remote Field Reps. We deliver content for onboarding and ongoing training. We have roughly 30 hours of content to deliver to new sales reps before they come to on-site training at our corporate headquarters. This allows us to focus on workshop-based "day in the life" training in person instead of going over more rudimentary or knowledge-based content. For ongoing training all of our new products launches and initiatives are delivered through SAP Litmos, also since the pandemic we have increased our live educational webinars - once complete we house them for archiving and review for future learners on our LMS as well. We use the "Teams" hierarchy system to determine who should be assigned what, which is convenient, as well as learning paths for simplicity. We use a range of automatic due date reminders depending on the content.
  • Assigning Content to Specific Departments.
  • Automatic Reminders of Content.
  • Variety of Email Formats.
  • Gamification.
  • Reporting usually takes me a few tries to get the reports I need, but I almost always get there after a couple of tries.
  • Providing easy access to video launches. The unique log-in token only works once, and the second time it says, "Link has expired" which leads to us regularly getting emails about why the link is expired.
It works very well at delivering pre-packaged or pre-built content. We have not used the more custom-built content much, so I can't speak to that, but a pre-recorded training video, pre-built PowerPoint, content or assets, documents, uploading documents are all handled well and very intuitive from a user perspective and admin. We have not been able to use it to replace the webinar registration that we use Microsoft Teams for, for our remote field instructor-led training doesn't work as well as the timing is difficult to get everyone on board but for smaller audiences, I think it could work well.
Mostly the reporting, and it took some effort to figure out the best way to set up our hierarchy to work and maintenance isn't as easy as I would like sometimes. If for example, I want to auto-complete for a section of users, make everything complete, or assign a course to a team and have it go to all sub teams, I find there are, for lack of a better phrase, many ways to skin a cat. I can access the team's tab in many different areas, but only one of the team's tabs when assigning content will prompt me with the "assign to sub-teams as well". I try not to critique this too bad as I take responsibility for not setting up better SOP documents, but it hasn't been enough of a pain point for me to do so either, a couple of minutes of clicking around, and I figure it out. I don't have to make those adjustments very often either so that is likely why I don't recall or need to try a few different ways. As I said earlier that situation is similar to the reporting. I'll get what I need, but I usually don't get it the first few tries through the report generator.
Natalia Esther | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is a great learning solution that has been helping in getting online training. By simply logging into this tool our colleagues can get training and we can evaluate them from the multiple tests they take. One can check their performance as well via this platform and above all, it is easy to use the tool, and its applications work amazingly well.
  • It is easy to manage quizzes and one can check performances, as well as the completion of the course.
  • The metrics it provides are quite transparent.
  • We can automate complex processes with this tool and publish content too.
  • Integration
  • Sometimes the feedback takes a lot of time and gets a bit slow. It happened twice with us so maybe it was because of some bugs.
  • The content library needs to be a bit more advanced.
  • They can offer all such features at less of a price too.
We have found this tool helpful in performing a lot of functions related to improving the learning process and imparting training. We have been using it and we all are happy because of its capability of working and the way it provides metrics we can conduct quizzes and can ask for the assignments. So if someone wants to enhance their LMS experience SAP Litmos is a good option.
It is very important these days to provide training to improve productivity, learning, and understanding of work. SAP Litmos is very beneficial in this regard as it is helping us most specifically in the time of covid we conducted training sessions of our employees with the assistance of this tool and they were able to take quizzes and evaluate themselves.
I have been using [SAP Litmos] at [Techstars] company. The platform is very amazing and it has helped us to customize our brand and it's very easy to use and has [checklist] features with great support. In [addition,] it's an excellent system for learning management and it has really helped us to train our employees since it offers video courses such as leadership training, customer services, sales and many more.
  • It makes training processes to be fun since it has many functions[.]
  • The learners interface is clean and fairly modern[.]
  • It has great customer support since it's very responsive to questions and request[.]
  • It's also easy to use and user's friendly[.]
  • I haven't found anything yet, but if I had to say one thing it would be to make assessment marking more granular[.]
The system is customizable, easy to set [up,] and cost efficient. It's responsive to [customers'] needs and customers service as a whole so [SAP Litmos] is a highly recommended platform.
We are very pleased with how [SAP Litmos} is responsive.