Overall Satisfaction with SAP Litmos
SAP Litmos is being used across our whole organisation. It allows us to provide compliance training like H&S and development training to colleagues from any of our locations across the UK.
- It's a user friendly platform.
- It provides a lot of admin options to manage and support the content and users.
- The reporting system is pretty much whatever you want it to be.
- PDF Documents don't display very well compared to other online PDF readers. This could be to do with tracking the pages read though for compliance.
- Poor compatibility with all web browsers. Google Chrome is the most compatible but you get tired of telling people to use Google Chrome because they've been trying Internet Explorer or Fire Fox instead.
- Increased Training and Compliance rate
- Increased employee engagement
- Simplified reporting
Do you think Litmos delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Litmos's feature set?
Did Litmos live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Litmos go as expected?
Would you buy Litmos again?
The areas that are difficult are far outweighed by the time saved with Litmos, the courses that we manage to get completed compared to before and the relative ease people have when familiar with the system.
No, the implementation was for straight forward.
Litmos is well suited for large companies for compliance training and reporting.