Overall Satisfaction with ScheduleOnce
ScheduleOnce is used to simplify the process of new customers getting in contact with me, and current customers scheduling time to discuss on-going projects or future projects. Scheduling meetings over email is just a bad experience for everyone involved. With ScheduleOnce, there's no phone tag or "what time are you available?" "Wait, is that EST or PST!?" ScheduleOnce eliminates that problem. If someone wants to talk to me, I simply refer them to my ScheduleOnce booking page and it's done.
- Great sync with all major calendars. If I update my Google Calendar, it syncs to ScheduleOnce immediately. I haven't had any sync issues.
- Really user-friendly. Easy-to-use and no instructions needed for users.
- I really like the design and how it looks on my site, both the calendar embed and the floating widget pop up box. Can be styled to match your brand.
- Most people don't realize it, but you can use merge fields from almost any marketing automation platform as URL parameters to auto-fill the booking form step.
- I really wish I could put tracking pixels (i.e. AdWords conversion pixels) on the booking thank you pages. Having to direct to a thank you page on another platform is kind of a pain.
- The Salesforce connector pricing is a bit steep.
- Basic live chat capabilities would be awesome. Implementing a live chat widget alongside the ScheduleOnce widget can be a bit cluttered design wise.
- Saves so much time. No more phone tag, no more endless emails back and forth.
- Better new and current customer relations. Time zone confusions and complex back and forths can strain existing relationships and put new ones off to a bad start (or be a momentum killer). The people I work with like ScheduleOnce.
- Better conversion rates. There's just so many things that can go wrong between a contact form fill out to actually speaking to a person. Conversion rates have increased in every implementation of this product that I've seen.
I thought Calendly looked solid as well. Both are easy to use and are attractive visually, I found ScheduleOnce to be a bit more robust and had more features. ScheduleOnce is better for a multi-person business in my view, but I can see why a solopreneur would go with Calendly. Seems to be a win-win in that situation.
ScheduleOnce is a good fit for anyone who operates on meetings or appointments. B2B software companies, chiropractors, you name it. Very versatile in that regard. I can't really think of a scenario involving meetings or appointments where ScheduleOnce wouldn't be a good fit.