February 07, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Screenhero
ScreenHero is used in addition to Slack to communicate with team members via video calling. We use this across all teams and the usage of ScreenHero has allowed for quick impromptu video calls to create more clarity on slack messages. The ability to share screens is very beneficial as well when assisting others through workflows or creating more visuals.
- Screen sharing is game changing!
- Easy to use while integrated with Slack.
- Quick and reliable.
- Sometimes there is too much buffering.
- Wish you could schedule calls.
- Wish you could record calls.
- Easier way to have conversations! It's quick and simple.
- Skip the toneless slack conversation and hash it out over ScreenHero!
- Screen sharing has been very beneficial.
- Highfive and Zoom
ScreenHero integrates with Slack and that's awesome! While ScreenHero isn't quite the same as Zoom or Highfive, it's surely more casual. It's great for a quick call to explain something to another rep in the office. There aren't as many scheduling options in ScreenHero, but still, it gets the job done.
ScreenHero is great for [starting] a regular Slack conversation and turning it into a full-blown video conference. It's been great for sharing on a more intimate level and making sure that everyone is on the same page. It's only a few clicks away from having a face to face interaction! Love it.