TRUE
TRUE
Totango

In the right path with Totango

July 28, 2022

Totango for the win...

March 09, 2022

Customer segmentation (225)

Customer profiles (232)

Product usage (225)

Customer health scoring (234)

1 video

Starter

$499

per month

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.totango.com/results/protect#…

Security

Platform & Infrastructure

Customer Data Extraction / Integration

Customer Success Management

CSM Reporting & Analytics

What is Totango?

Totango is a customer success platform that is designed to help recurring revenue businesses simplify the complexities of customer success by connecting the dots of customer data, actively monitoring customer health changes, and driving proactive engagements.

According to the vendor, Totango is also the only customer success platform provider that offers solutions for companies that have or sell into multiple products, hierarchies, and channel partners.

Features Include:

• Customer and User Monitoring Platform: real-time monitoring of key account and user-level metrics on product adoption, value delivered, utilization, and operational incidents.

• Early Warning System: a system that computes customer health and alerts companies when a customer needs attention based on shifts in health or occurrence of specific at-risk events.

• Customer Success Work Management: business process management for customer success managers and executives including account management workflows, best practice automation, team performance measurement, and executive reporting and dashboards.

• Customer Nurture and Retention Campaigns: automated, personalized campaigns to drive onboarding and product adoption based on actual user behavior and results.

• Customer Analytics: Deep segmentation and analytics capability to discover trends across the customer base, develop benchmarks, and examine rich account and user profiles.

Totango Features

Screenshot of our Revenue Center

Totango Competitors

Totango Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS

Gainsight Customer Cloud and ClientSuccess are common alternatives for Totango.

Reviewers rate Customer segmentation highest, with a score of 8.4.

The most common users of Totango are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Problem - Implement the playbook for our onboarding and CS team. Scope - All customers that the business development team signs up.
  • Emails to customers based on filters - whenever a customer hits a criteria.
  • Integrations are superb and we are able to see a multidimensional view of the customers.
  • Canvas for defining the playbook.
  • Bugs in Successplay automation - not resolved since more than 1.5 months.
  • Product usage aggregation also results in the creation of blank accounts visible on the front end.
  • Touchpoints are a bit difficult to log. It could have been much easier.
The data integration points are great, I was able to sync everything I wanted. The ones I couldn't was because I was not able to get the data out of my own systems. From an automation perspective, a lot of thought has definitely gone into making lives easier. It is not fancy, but I would say just right to do the job.
Suited for SaaS companies to track product usage and increase product usage for different modules by the customers. Also, if you already do not have a playbook of how you want to approach this problem of product adoption then you may not benefit from this tool soon enough.
Arpit Jain | TrustRadius Reviewer
Problem - Implement the playbook for our onboarding and customer success team. Scope - All customers that the BD team signs up.
  • Emails to customers based on filters - whenever a customer hits a criteria.
  • Canvas for defining the playbook.
  • Bugs in Successplay automation - not resolved since more than 1.5 months.
  • Touchpoints are a bit difficult to log. It could have been much easier.
I use Totango to create data points and then build campaigns under the different SuccessBlocs to trigger them according to the target set. Afterward, I have to monitor the performance of the emails sent and look for opportunities to optimize the process.
  • Create campaigns
  • Monitor performance
  • Optimize the process
  • Mobile app
  • PDF integration embedded in emails (PDF forms)
  • Undo option
Still implementing but Totango helps to better manage the customer relationship.
Best scenario, massive email campaigns.
Less appropriate scenario, personalize emails to single clients.
We use Totango on a daily basis to track the overall health, campaigns sent touch points, and more for our individual book of business. It helps us manage our accounts, know which ones need attention, account history, etc. We also use it to send targeted marketing campaigns for our large user base.
  • Targeted marketing campaigns.
  • Dashboard to see overall account health and daily activity.
  • Overview of account information.
  • Customizable tasks which can then be your daily agenda or reminder.
  • Ability to open links in reports in new tabs.
  • Skip success plays for unresponsive customers, so that we don't go through the entire lifecycle.
  • CSMs can customize account overview info.
Totango has really helped not only our customer success org but also our renewals and phone enablement team. Sure there were some hiccups with the campaigns but for the most part, it really worked well and has reached the desired audience. On a personal level, I really liked Totango because I was able to track my accounts well, who needed attention, a reminder for my daily tasks, and more.
Totango is well suited if you want to keep track of your book of business and manage marketing campaigns, product update emails and success plays. It could be better I guess if it can provide some level of customization for end users. Either they already have it but it's blocked for us or it isn't just available for end users.
July 22, 2022

Huge fan of Totango

Jessica Morales | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Totango to manage our customers post-sale. It allows us to stay on top of the journey, identify risks and manage the renewal. It is insanely easy to set up (and you can get started for free!). It allows me, as the manager of the team, to get different dashboards on the overall picture of our customer health, as well as make sure the team is on track with their daily activities.
  • Health Scoring
  • CSM Activity Management
  • Renewal Planning
  • Renewal Reporting
  • Some of the data is updated daily, rather than real time.
  • There are a lot of features, and it can be hard to know where to start.
Getting started is incredibly easy - although I felt like there was always more I could be doing, we were able to get the basics going in 1 business day. After that, there are many out-of-the-box playbooks that can be instantly applied. Renewal dates and revenue can be tracked and a dashboard is immediately available.
We are a small startup with a simple product offering, so we're able to get up and running quickly and affordably. If you have a large, complex customer base, or multiple, complex product offerings, it would be a bit more difficult to launch, although once you got started it would still be able to provide incredible value.
We use Totango as our primary tool to identify customer health, log interactions with customers, create automated processes to reach out for business reviews and renewal discussions, etc. This is primarily being used by our Customer Success and Retention teams, however the sales team does have limited access to Totango as well.
  • Creating SuccessPlays that allow you to automate a sequence of events or reminders (Business Reviews, renewal reminder reach outs, etc.).
  • Identifying criteria for customer health scores to easily identify customers that may be at risk.
  • Summarizing a listed view of upcoming tasks that need to be completed, either by date or by customer.
  • Some data that cannot be imported by the system that we would find useful to have available (for example, we have two different user times - internal and external - and Totango has trouble with reporting on both types).
  • Seems like there are some frequent issues with either ingesting data or with some downtime.
Totango has helped our organization with managing our existing customer base in numerous ways:
  • Overall visibility into a customer's health, history of communication, etc.
  • The ability to segment customers based on several data points has been extremely helpful.
  • Being able to integrate our NPS survey system into Totango to help capture NPS responses and automate a reach out from the appropriate contact if any additional feedback was collected.
Totango is great for overall visibility into a customer's health. However, there are some things that I think we would like to use to make a customer's health more complex and that would rely on quite a few variables. For example the way our accounts are structured, it would be valuable for us to be able to put different weights to the overall account to allow different domains underneath to impact the overall account's health by a heavier amount.
We have several feature requests outstanding that would help us to use Totango in several more ways, that would make it stickier for us. However, out of the box the tool has worked quite well.
Very easy to use and understand.
David Vanslette | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our goal was to organize all customer interactions, health, and process in one system to reduce customer churn and make our customers successful. We looked at other support systems which were only ticket-based and not as comprehensive as Totango. We wanted to automate certain customer interactions and reduce the number of customer success agents we needed to appropriately support our customer base.
  • All customer information and interactions centrally located
  • You can segment customers in how you view your business, products, services, etc.
  • Automatically engage customers through campaigns based on certain criteria
  • A very comprehensive tool that can require a steep learning curve (luckily Totango uses their own tool to help you get up to speed on their product)
  • Configuration of attributes is easier if you understand logical data modeling
We have set up journeys for onboarding, adoption, and established accounts that automate and standardize a process. This has resulted in happier customers and less churn. We use the data to identify problematic customers and put a plan in place to address them so we can ensure customer satisfaction. The system is used as our book of record for everything related to customers.
Well suited for everything customer-related except for customer ticket creation which we use the integration to Zendesk for.
We use it to keep track of direct Customer Success interactions and touchpoints with the customer, in the hope that the health scoring gives us an accurate indication.
  • Integrates with key systems
  • certain automations
  • Provides an idea of how a customer may be leaning with regards to the product and/or company
  • use some AI or some kind of intelligence to add to health scoring
  • keep track of all my emails with customers (this was never setup)
  • As a sales-oriented CSM, I find that I cannot "live in Totango" entirely, I need to share my time equally with SFDC. So, at the end of the day, is it improving my work/life? Still on the fence...
Totango has definitely allowed our team to keep track of which accounts need a touchpoint, and which haven't received any recently. This allows us to always "stay green" with our customers. That said, there's a lot of manual work that needs to be done regularly to keep the customer/company profile up-to-date, and while I use so many complementary systems, I cannot spend so much time in TT. If you automatically pulled in my calls from Gong and added them as touchpoints for me, that would be something!
I would say that Totango is a great customer success tool that will allow you to monitor the health of your customers, as long as you have the time to keep it updated manually. I do sales as part of my CSM role, and that means at least half of my time is spent on SFDC. I know TT isn't a replacement for a CRM, but at the moment, I find that the week after a meeting I update TT because I realize I forgot. It just hasn't become a regular part of the CSM flow because it's manual and there's so much to keep track of. On the flip side, when I do remember to open a TouchPoint as I start a call, I find that it makes my life so much easier because the recap email is mostly done since I will keep better notes and action items directly in the TP.
On my team, we use Totango to have a quick overview of the customer's domain. I use it as a tool to decide if I should reach out to the client when it comes to upgrading them to the newer platform we offer.
  • Shows client's domain in a quick and organized fashion.
  • Everything is laid out where you need it.
  • There are small charts that are easy to see and use.
  • Making reports on Totango is a little confusing.
  • Not having the admin for the domain listed could be added.
At a quick glance, Totango allows us to see where a customer is in their contract, as well as how many users are provisioned and the amount of storage they are at. This gives us a brief overview in order for my team to start the conversation with our client.
Totango gave us all the clients that are close to being over on storage, giving us a reason to reach out to them before this happens. This prevents angry customers while also boosting our upsells!
Matt Portner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Totango is primarily being used by Enterprise and SMB CSMs and managers. We have a number of account execs also using Zoe licenses for visibility. The primary goal is to get a 360 view of the client experience along the journey and proscribe key engagements based on lifecycle and current status.
  • Weighted 360 Health Score Customization
  • Campaigns and tracking
  • Filtering for segments and reporting
  • Reporting and Automation
  • Outlook Integration
  • Survey follow-up questions and closed feedback loop for tracking
We have gained efficiency, visibility, and a platform for keeping client onboarding projects as well as ongoing management on track. Additionally, we have narrowed the focus to key variables that affect the client experience and outcomes to add value to the client and efficiency/focus for the CSM.
Totango is best suited for SMB and mid-market-sized clients with automated tech touch and triggered campaigns. It is less suitable for larger more complex clients, projects, and cross-functional engagement. Totango is also great for managing overall health, but less impactful for our organization for upselling and renewals.
Shona Fenner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Totango allows us to scale our Customer Success strategy and customer communications. We're able to build automations both for customer communication campaigns, but also for our CSMs to execute on risk playbooks and ad hoc projects. Health scoring has been a new way for us to judge "top performers" through quantifiable and trackable ways.
  • Customer email campaigns
  • Pool CSM model
  • Health scores
  • Risk identification and management
  • Time zone specific email sends
  • Direct integration with Pendo
  • More analytics and insights for CSM pool performance
Our CSM team was able to dive into Totango immediately after training. We've had little confusion around using the system and can easily show the team the value and outcomes of their day-to-day actions. Our team now has improved access to what is being sent and can gather insights around customer engagement and data far better than before. Our goal was to enable our CSMs and we've been able to do that with ease.
Great if you have a pooled CSM model as SuccessPlays can assign tasks round-robin or based on availability. This is amazing!! Some limitations when transitioning customer email marketing efforts from HubSpot (ex. conditional elements in emails, uploading a list without adding contacts, etc.)
Totango is one of our primary products for our CSM team. We use it to track customer health and issues as well as the main storage location for CS activities. We use it to track how each of our customers is doing through various stages of our interactions. Totango helps visually see the health and well-being of all our accounts in a KPI way.
  • Health Scoring
  • Customer Journey Tracking
  • Integrations with other Sales Products
  • Basic Level account usage for team members who need to view but not access
  • Expansion of auto tools for customer reach out
Totangos interface gives us a great capability of seeing an account's usage from one screen. We can quickly pinpoint trouble accounts from the main screen and then drill farther down into the why's of the issues. As well it gives management a high-level overview of what each CSM's book of business looks like as well as the team's overall goals and functions. Their playbook is very interactive and canvas makes seeing a journey on one page an easy way to see what is what.
Totango is great for getting down quickly to a customer-level view and has the capability of seeing multiple instances of a customer well into the account. It does lack some features though when you get large organizations and rolling up data to the parent level can be cumbersome.
Totango enables my Customer Success team to see all of our customer data in one spot. This provides a much more comprehensive view of customer health scores and allows us to make educated and more automated decisions regarding how to best help our customers. Totango's automated success plays help facilitate a clean best practice for my team to follow so that we can ensure all customers are receiving a consistent approach and the right level of touch. The customer data hub makes it very easy to integrate with external data sources and the onboarding team was very helpful during the implementation stage.
  • Customer health profiles are able be configured to accurately assess health for the different types of customers that we work with. Customers don't have to fit into the same box.
  • Onboarding was very comprehensive and really helped make sure I was set up and ready to go live with my team on day 1. They proactively worked through any issues/ questions that came up.
  • Totango made it really easy to support a multi-tiered customer hierarchy and have all their scores and data roll up into parent accounts. This was essential as we work with different business units that subscribe to our various products.
  • Jira integration could stand to improve a little. I was easily able to get my list of tickets to pull into Totango but was told Totango wouldn't be able to summarize that data so I can see the overall number of tickets for a customer. Instead, I was required to create a manual process to create this data and upload it each week.
Totango has a user-friendly, clean user interface. My team is easily able to manage their customer tasks/follow-ups, record touchpoints, and see the full picture for their customers. My team is very lean and wears many hats so Totango makes it possible to ensure that all customers get the best experience possible and ensures that the CS team is proactively trying to grow each account.
Any company with a growing customer base and CS team should be leveraging data. The more access to clean data (Jira, product usage, account records, CRM) the more powerful you can make Totango. My recommendation would be to find ways to utilize this data prior to Totango so you have a better understanding of how you are looking to configure Totango, Having a clear understanding of your customer journey prior to onboarding Totango is crucial.
We use Totango to manage customer success. Totango integrates fairly well with our platform and pulls usage data at a user level (ofcourse needs a fair bit of work from the tech team at the time of set up and a fair amount of ongoing work as well). We use Totango to view usage information in different dashboards, capture all user interaction history in one place, plan actions, playbooks, automate playbooks based on user actions. Multiple dashboards can be set up for specific visualisations. It is possible to customise Totango to a fairly high degree - which allows for meeting of business needs. However, it does have its limitations - the set up took a very long time and as you dig deeper, you start realising the limitations that Totango has with respect to task management, integrations, documentation, dashboards, etc.
  • Visualisations of usage
  • Integration with your platform
  • Technical Support
  • There are a lot of limitations on the types of reports that you can set up
  • Task management is really weak and we use ClickUp instead
  • Initial setup is fairly complex and can take upto 6-8 months to get things going
To start with, the implementation of Totango has helped us think deeper about our post-sales customer journey. We are B2B SaaS company with a high on touch success model and really high retention (
Well suited:
  • For companies with a high on touch customer success model
  • For companies with a fairly well defined post sales customer journey and looking to structure and document it better
  • For companies with necessary development bandwidth
  • For companies looking to proactively support customers
Not-well suited
  • Early stage startups still looking to get to product market fit or with a small customer success set up
  • For companies where the key focus is reactive support. If ticketing is what you need, then look elsewhere.

We use Totango for client health scores, churn prevention, success planning, business growth and expansion.
  • Health Scores
  • Success plans
  • Customer outreach
  • NPS & CSAT integrations directly into our system
Totango allows our account managers to spend time in the areas that are most needed and that add the most value. They no longer have to do as much administrative work because Totango does it for them.
When it comes to customer account management, it's perfect. C-suite reporting, not as much.
We were in need of a tool that could help us get our Cisco CX advanced certification. We knew what we needed and what we wanted and investigated different tools. Totango's came through due to their strength to provide standardised building blocks which we altered to our CX practise and specific needs. This combination of speed and customization enabled us to be on top of our game sooner than anticipated.
  • Helping our CSM's with setting out a clear overview of tasks ahead.
  • Monitor different data sources and report on thresholds that are important to your business.
  • Their support is awesome. Both from their CSM's and support desk.
  • More integrations out of the box would be awesome.
  • There is a small learning curve if you want to set the system more to your hands.
After sales we were transferred to the onboarding department where we were taken care of by a program manager, data specialist and an onboarding specialist. Especially the onboarding specialist was great fun and of great help. She helped us out setting up the core structure and setting us up with different reference materials which were tailored to our needs. After the onboarding we were transferred to our CSM who is taking care of us until today.
If you need a tool which gets the job done, this is the one for you. The use of standardized success blocks which we altered to our practise helped us out a lot! Besides the tool I'm quite surprised by the amount of attention we get from Totango. We don't have a big contract but are surprised how we are sugarcoated with the attention they provide us. We have don't only have access to their forum and support desk but we also have direct access to their C-level and are taken care of by a Totango CSM whom we talk to every other week. All with great fun!
Totango is being utilized to provide us with a more flexible CRM that offers better tracking and reporting for the different roles that make up Enterprise CS. We manage workflow for specific client outcomes, engagement/touches clients receive and have found great success with Totango campaigns. We specifically like that campaigns are driving client engagement with new products and features and saving our CS team time where they don't need to introduce the feature to the client but instead focus on how it can help with the strategic roadmap. We have found that what we initially thought we would do with Totango has broadened to include more than just CS in our org and are looking at ways in which our Sales team can utilize it as well.
  • Campaigns
  • Tracking Enagements
  • Creating Workflows
  • Reporting
  • It would be nice to overlay different metrics/values together to see how they are running with each other.
  • Better support documentation would be nice on how to build additional insights or even pop-ups inside the application to explain different items to users who are new to it.
  • Automated reporting that can be enabled to present specific reports and insights together
Our organization has benefited from Totango's user-friendliness with how easy it was to implement to our Customer Success team across our entire organization. We have been able to tailor how Totango is used for the Small/Mid-Market team, Enterprise team, Trial Success team, and Upgrade team. Totango has also improved how our team engages with clients and improving the quality of those interactions because they are more targeted and impactful.
Totango is well suited for tracking Customer Success activities on a day-to-day basis and also for guiding them through the client life cycle. It is very helpful for highlighting engagements and client satisfaction related to different trackable values, health, and metrics. It might be less appropriate for teams that don't log their engagements and touchpoints with their clients or with teams that don't have metrics that they can easily track.
We use Totango to monitor client health and automate key comms to our clients.
  • Triggering automated campaigns
  • Internal notifications
  • Client health scoring
  • N/A
Makes it much, much easier to track all of our clients, who are at various stages with us. It provides visibility on the segmentation of clients and the potential for upsell opportunities or risk.
Well suited for reminders about client renewal dates. Well suited for a mass email to clients about site maintenance or new products
Totango is an integral part of our organization. Before Totango, we used a mix of Google Sheets and Zapier to fill out documents to track the progress and health of our users but that wasn't manageable nor scalable. Once we implemented Totango, it changed completely how our Customer Success Operates, how we measure the performance of our agents and how good or bad are we at proving value for our customers. A year after we started using Totango, we have now implemented it across our Onboarding, Adoption, and Nurturing phases and we love it. In the near future, we'll be adding new types of customers so they can benefit from being in Totango.
  • Tracking customer's health.
  • Visualizing progress between customer journey stages.
  • Being a hub of information for different sources.
  • Having a more robust reporting platform.
  • A more robust orchestration of communication campaigns. Being able to connect them more easily.
  • In-app messaging.
  • Improving Zoe licenses features.
  • Being able to translate Totango's user interface to Spanish.
Once you get the hang of it, Totango is fairly simple to use for Customer Success Managers. The only problem is that some of our Customer Success Managers do not speak English (we are based in Latin America), and even though we have translated some of the attributes to Spanish, Totango's user interface remains in English. This means that learning to use Totango takes a bit longer, as agents need to get used to what certain words mean in Spanish.
Totango is a must for any company with a SaaS model. Our day-to-day basis has been flipped over and changed since we started using Totango and even though, we are just starting to implement more Customer Journey Stages, we're now starting to see how that impacts the revenue coming from upsells and proactive retention with the help of the NPS SucessBloc.
Phil Guthrie | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Totango to onboard new accounts, view usage, and login history, and automate our processes. The data is displayed clearly, as a solution it is clear and easy to use and the time-saving aspects it allows are immeasurable.
  • Automating tasks
  • Displaying data
  • Saving time
  • Some data is difficult to track but beyond that, there are no major areas for improvement
Time-saving Having a greater view of customer behavior
Well suited to viewing customer spend and activity
Shivika Awal, PMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Totango as our customer success portal. It has been helpful for us in recognizing processes that we can automate. It also allows us to track CSM and client services on clients. We could also automate our renewals process which is great for our Sales ops team as they can initiate and manage renewals automatically. We are not working on a process to get AMs into the tool to work on their accounts and take action as necessary. We have [learned] and grown with the tool. The CS team from Totango is very helpful and jumps in to support or answer us on things as necessary
  • CSM Success Plays
  • Client Communication Trancker
  • Client Health Tracker
  • Automating process
  • Checking that client services is working on client accounts
  • Moving things across multiple hierarchy levels
  • Changing the name of the product group can only be done if we reach out to support. If the admin users are provided this access then we will have less back and forth with support
  • Making the onboarding process a bit more technically sound and aligning roles and responsibilities on client-side
Totango has helped us a lot in gaining the access to and managing our post-sales activities. We have a better account of which account has poor health and why. Resolve any customer issues, Take up issue resolution basis the cause and quickly move to resolution. It also tells us what are the white spaces where we can have our sales look and move to get new sales
Great CS Team (Susan Rabano is Awesome!!) Better access to post-sales activities Renewals management White space analysis Better accountability to make the Customer experience successful
Eileen Herbert | TrustRadius Reviewer
Totango has completely revolutionized how we approach customer onboarding and adoption of our product. Where we once had to guess at how well customers were adopting us, we're now able to get a bird's-eye view regarding usage, which in turn allows us to automate our processes regarding account health. It helps us stay organized, prioritize, and focus on what's really important, which is profoundly useful for my team of 11 working with over 2,600 clients.
  • Tracking usage metrics
  • Generating reports of various customer segments
  • Automating processes
  • Allowing for tasks to be prioritized in an easily visible way
Where we were previously using several different systems to track billing information, account statistics, and client outreach, Totango now does that all for us. By unifying these functionalities into one software, we're able to take a holistic approach to improving engagement and adoption by setting up "SuccessPlays" which can automatically trigger if something changes on an account, alerting the Customer Success Manager that outreach is required.
Totango is well-suited for software that can track individual user actions (i.e. individual users have their own credentials) Totango is well-suited to track metrics for clients of various sizes.
December 06, 2021

So far, so good!

We use Totango as a Client Success tool/ dashboard. It helps our company see the health score of our client and general NPS in a single platform. It is also automating a lot of our processes that used to be very manual.
  • Automate processes
  • Visibility on client health scores
  • Single source of truth
  • We get too many emails from Totango
  • I wish it were more intuitive to understand why a health score lowers, what specific metric is causing that to happen.
We are all now more aware of our client's health, and therefore, we can streamline our efforts to improve it.
We have been using Totango for less than a semester, so we are still finding out scenarios where it is less appropriate. So far, it's fulfilled our expectations.
November 24, 2021

Best CS CRM

Jordan Silverman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Totango as our CRM. It is one of the most important applications in our company. All 11 people on our customer success team use it on a daily basis to track customers and maintain tasks.

In addition we use Totango for usage, campaigns, segmenting our clients, and more!
  • Task management
  • Client segmentation
  • CRM roles
  • Customer service
  • Framing usage data
  • Tracking time
Totango is awesome as an application. The main thing we currently are missing is the ability to track time our CSMs are spending on tasks and with clients.

The account management could be better also. But overall it is the best CRM I have used.
My customer success team mages customers using Totango. With Totango, we have view and control of the customer journey. Our processes can be automatized and actions are documented.
  • Task management
  • Customer journey tracking
  • NPS campaign and management
  • Account and User mixed KPI
We have all the information we need for our daily job and our monthly reviews at hand in one place where all the involved shareholders can use it. We have been able to implement consistent processes along the customer lifecycle.
Totango is very well suited to manage daily customer activities and implement consistent playbooks across the customer base. Management of NPS and in general the Voice of the Customer bloc is very helpful Health monitoring is another important advantage of Totango, although the health configuration can be tricky.