Overall Satisfaction with Sendoso
A lot of time has been saved. Not having to go and pick out gifts manually and ship them to individual addresses has saved dozens of man-hours. We're also doing sends through Sendoso that we otherwise wouldn't have done just based on the insane logistics of doing it all ourselves.
- Automates manual 1:1 sending of gifts.
- Has a wide array of options available.
- File uploads of mass contacts makes sending easy.
- More international options are a must.
- I don't like that when I enter testing mode it's enabled for all of my touches.
- I wish there were actual photos of the physical items in the Sendoso platform to gives the sender an exact idea of what they're sending.
- It's been a great help to push people to meetings or webinars with a simple gift reminder.
- It has enabled our sales team to be more creative in their outreach.
- It has allowed us to save time.
Do you think Sendoso delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sendoso's feature set?
Did Sendoso live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sendoso go as expected?
Would you buy Sendoso again?