Overall Satisfaction with Moz
The Search Engine Marketing Team at Analog Devices uses Moz software tools. We use it for keyword and link research. We also use the On Page Grader to help our internal marketing customers better understand on page optimization best practices.
- In this Engineering-based environment, where all decisions need to be data driven and where everyone is an expert, ("A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home, "), any outside research source is extremely valuable in convincing the critics of your informed opinion. Moz tools and especially the On page grader are useful in convincing the nay-sayers about just how poorly optimized their pages are.
- Whiteboard Friday is without equal in keeping me informed with the latest SEO industry trends. Rand Fishkin provides succinct and timely advice on search engine algorithms and the tactics and strategies to help SEOs to stay ahead of these changes.
- The Moz Blog is a resource which can be used to get advice and answers to questions from experts and SEOs from similar industries or agencies.
- The link finding tool could be more robust in finding deeper linking opportunities than the ones which are on the surface.
- Though Moz tools can't be credited with any business ROI, reading the Moz blog and viewing Whiteboard Friday has made me a better, more well informed SEO.
We have used BrightEdge SEO software and found it useful to a point. All these kinds of tools have limitations, and Moz is a great resource to use as one data point in an argument to optimize a site.
Again, the tools and research are invaluable to build a case for optimization or for showing IT that a site must be SEO -friendly.
Overall the Moz software, tools, blog, and Whiteboard Friday are a must have for SEOs who want to stay abreast of the latest Search algorithms and trends. Moz has traditionally attracted more small business memberships, however all the research and tools are extremely useful for enterprise level companies too.