A very useful tool
December 08, 2021
A very useful tool
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ServiceNow IT Asset Management
We use ServiceNow in order to manage all new requests by my customer and all problems in the actual data management. A customer could open a request on our queue, describe the needs, with a complete description, one or more attachments, and a priority. We could manage and solve the problem, or only analyze and move the request to another team/queue. We could send an update with the customer communication notes.
- Manage request by different team.
- Follow a workflow.
- Create dashboards.
- Simple search is working well. Sometime we need an advanced search.
- Sometime it's quite slow. We need more responsive for first view of a ticket.
- Complete export function with all data.
- Workflow issue management.
- Report ticket for SLA management.
- Email notification.
- Positive: manage ticket in a short time.
- Positive: relationship with customer.
- Negative: use two tools in order to manage internally by the team.
Do you think ServiceNow IT Asset Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ServiceNow IT Asset Management's feature set?
Did ServiceNow IT Asset Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ServiceNow IT Asset Management go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ServiceNow IT Asset Management again?
We use service now in order to manage problems by both internal business users and end customers from the call center. We appreciate the tool in these two projects. The ticket management is very easy: the workflow is clear and we have big pros using this tool. In order to manage a lot of tickets by a big team, we have to export data and manage internal status/notes from excel files. This is because there isn't an internal status and there aren't note fields only visible from the internal maintenance team