Overall Satisfaction with ServiceTitan
We use ServiceTitan across the entire company from field staff to office staff. ServiceTitan holds our CRM, our phone system, our scheduling system, our payroll system, and our customer communications, for the most part.
- Appointment scheduling
- Estimate and invoice building from the field
- Account records
- Service agreement management
- Customer communications
- Reputation management
- Ease of estimate follow-up
- Sales team interface
- More efficient office space
- Growth of SPP program due to ability to easily track and request renewals
- Better pricebook management and ability to see where revenue could be improved
- Excellent monitoring of team KPIs for employment reviews
- Decent email marketing software
We have used ServiceTitan since I have been in the industry, so I am not able to compare it to other software. From conversations with people in my network, I have heard that it is the most powerful, but also the most expensive.
ServiceTitan is excellent for a medium-sized to large-sized company, but I would not recommend it for organizations with smaller field staff and customer base. ServiceTitan has a lot of strengths and is getting better in the areas that they lack. I will say that their customer service and account managers are improving, but at the beginning of the year, it was impossible to get answers to questions. ServiceTitan can easily become the lifeline of your organization because of how powerful that is. I can say that that is such a disaster when the site goes down, which doesn't happen often but does happen. It brings the entire business to a grinding halt. Additionally, their phone software still has a lot of room for growth and is where I am least satisfied as we consistently have calls dropping.