Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
SharpSpring is used by our full organisation as a CRM, but most actively used by our Sales and Marketing departments. For marketing we use it to store customer data and to use the data in personalized communications. Within sales it helps us to identify opportunities and to support the rest of the sales process, from acquisition to closing deals. We have forms, workflows, action groups and lead scoring put in place, all focused on lead generation.
- Identifying new opportunities
- Nurturing leads
- Storing customer data
- Adjusting data in bulk
- More options to generate lists, for instance to be able to generate a list without having to select a trigger
- Sending emails to individual contacts
- It allowes us to structure deals and therefore keep better track of what needs to be followed up.
- It also allows us to archive opportunity losts, which allows us to reach out again in a later stage.
- It allows us to plan actions ahead, like phone calls and sending e-mails. This makes out lead gen process a lot smoother.
SharpSpring is a much higher level marketing automation software than Mailchimp. It allows for more personalisation, better list management and lead nurturing. Mailchimp just doesn't compare and is more starter level software. HubSpot is more complicated and personally I find it harder to work with. SharpSpring could invest a little bit more in the design and interface, which are more attractive in Mailchimp and HubSpot.
SharpSpring is the perfect partner for B2B organisations who want to support their lead generation efforts. However, please note that the effort you put in determines the success. We have positive experiences with SharpSpring, but this is dedicated to the amount of effort that went into the infrastructure that we built with lead scoring, forms, content in the form of lead magnets etc. Companies that are looking to invest in SharpSpring should pay special attention to the implementation process, since this determines the overall success hugely.