Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
We are currently using SharpSpring in our web, sales and marketing departments. We use the CRM that SharpSpring offers to track leads and share those with our sales team to pursue. We use the email templates, page templates and form custom builder to create content that generate leads again for the sales team to track and pursue, which all fit and flow seamlessly with our current e-commerce store. There is also the nice option to listen and monitor all of your social media channels from a single dashboard. The two main problems that SharpSpring has fixed was lack of leads and disorganization, both have improved greatly for our organization since signing up with SharpSpring.
- SharpSpring has a great on-boarding process and virtual classroom that covers every option and function you have available when using the SharpSpring software.
- Post on-boarding support is very responsive and answers all of your questions 110%. What I mean by 110% is they solve your issue and also suggest other things that might relate or help you in terms of the category your issue originated from.
- Updates! SharpSpring keeps improving their software constantly and always finding better ways to market and engage with your audience. These updates always come free and with an explanation so you know exactly what you are getting into.
- I feel that SharpSpring may initially be overwhelming at first to first time users of Marketing Automation Software. There is so much that comes with the platform that the first time using it may be intimidating to beginners. That quickly fades away because of their support system.
- The email template creator could use some improvement in terms of positioning elements and content exactly how you want it. It looks and works great but at the same time can be quite rigid.
- The SharpSpring ROI is noticed almost immediately due to their pricing structure being so low and the amount of tools offered so high.
- It is also easy to monitor your ROI by tracking campaigns and seeing real time data to back up the efforts you are putting in
- Being able to have transparency in a company is great and SharpSpring allows you to display charts, graphs and workflows to show exactly how well your marketing department is doing.
We previously used the Act-On Software through a 3rd partymarketing company.The fact that SharpSpring does not require us to use a 3rd party marketing team due to ease of use as well as offer more options at a lower price made the decision to go with SharpSpring that much easier.
SharpSpring will absolutely help get your marketing department organized and more efficient. Make sure you have the time to thoroughly complete the virtual classroom because with so many options and tools SharpSpring may seem overwhelming at first to first time Marketing Automation Software users but it is so worth it in the end! Due to the tools offered I really can't see a scenario that SharpSpring wouldn't be suited for, the software is very customizable to your needs.