Updated February 25, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Silverpop Engage
Silverpop Engage is used for all of our customer-facing marketing emails and is administered by the Email Marketing team. Marketing communications managers have report access to track the performance of their individual email campaigns. As a very large enterprise with tens of thousands of customers, Silverpope Engage allows Texas Instruments to engage with customers across town and across the globe. Marketing automation (Programs) enables us to be relevant and responsive at the right time when customers indicate interest in our offerings through their actions on our site.
- Customer support
- As someone very new to the administrative side of email marketing a few years ago, I needed a thorough onboarding to the tool. And that's just what I received. Online training, technical support, webinars, and the personal involvement of our Relationship Manager and Account Director helped me ramp very quickly and achieve proficiency with the tool. SIlverpop has robust and varied offerings that meet the needs of multiple learning styles.
- As a company with marketing teams in multiple countries, a vast product portfolio, customers in many different industries, our business is inherently complex. TI needs a partner that is flexible and can adapt to our sometimes unique needs. One example of this is Silverpop's willingness to help make connections between our database and the tool to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Product Development
- Silverpop is constantly evolving its offering. In an industry like ours, change is the only constant - so this makes Silverpop a very good fit for TI. Making the jump to marketing automation has been a seamless one, thanks to the capabilities available in Engage. We also greatly value the opportunity to provide input toward future development, as our needs change.
- Reporting for Programs
- Tracking results for automated programs is very manual (does not calculate open and click rates) and time consuming. It's also not possible to pull reports for multiple programs at once, as can be done using 'comparison report' for push emails.
- Through Silverpop automated programs, we have greatly increased customer conversions on our website (product sampling, literature downloads, tool orders, etc.).
- Silverpop marketing automation has also increased employee efficiency by allowing us to provide timely, relevant follow up to customer actions within a few programs, rather than multiple email campaigns. it has alo allowed us to extend the reach of our product announcement campaigns by using an automated component.
Two words: value and scalability. Compared to its competitors, Silverpop offers soup to nuts functionality, complete customer support and account management that is delivered at an unmatched value in the industry. The tool is also incredibly scalable in terms of automation, its ability to support large, multiple databases.
Our need for robust functionality, increased efficiency and the personal, technical support of our Account Director meets our current needs. For these reasons, I'm highly likely to recommend that my organization renew its relationship with Silverpop. Throughout our 8+ year engagement, Silverpop has time and again proved it is a partner that will grow with us as our needs evolve and change. This willingness and the constant evolution of the product continually enable us to be on the forefront with customer engagement.
Silverpop is a powerful and comprehensive tool for digital marketers, and is apprprioate for companies of varying sizes, as well as both B2B and B2C models. It's particularly well-suited for companies with large, accurate customer databases and the ability to track customer actions on their websites to use as marketing automation triggers.