Overall Satisfaction with Smartlook
We are using Smartlook only in the Product Department to detect UX problems of our website and improve them. We use it to increase our conversion rate thanks to funnel analysis and we also use it a lot to detect errors and bugs. So the main goal is really to improve UX in order to have more satisfied clients.
- The dashboard is really well done and summarize everything we need in a simple view.
- I love the funnel functionality, it helps us to see the step our users drop the most.
- Recordings are the thing we use the most to the real user journey.
- Events are also very well done to check actions precise page, or CTA...
- Behaviour flow is beta for the moment but I didn't really get it when I discovered it.
- The way to story our previous research. I sometimes don't find it easily, especially when I share Smartlook with a team.
- We can go further in collaboration mode, if I want to share findings with my team.
- Improve conversion rate of our onboarding.
- Helps us to check mobile user journey and detect responsiveness errors.
- Track errors and bugs and reduce them.
- See the top visited page to prioritize our epics.
I have never really used personally the support of Smartlook but my colleague did and it was very quick and precise. We also had a Visio with a Smartlook team member before using it and it was very useful. He explained everything to us, every feature, the pros of Smartlook and he convinced us to subscribe to it.
At the beginning not everything was clear. I was a little bit lost and one of my colleagues explained everything to me. Now I think that this is super intuitive and I use it very easily. But maybe we can have more tutorials or use cases to be guided at the beginning.
For me, Smartlook gathers everything a product designer or even a product manager needs. We have everything gathered in a single platform, and it's very powerful we can analyze everything we need. It's the only product where recordings are as well done. The UX/UI of the platform is very pleasant.
Do you think Smartlook delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Smartlook's feature set?
Did Smartlook live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Smartlook go as expected?
Would you buy Smartlook again?
- For all our funnels (onboarding, payment funnels...) Smartlook is precious to have the % of users in each step and see consequently the % of drop off. We can see where users drop off the most and why and it helps us to correct what's wrong and increase our conversion rate.
- We also use events every time we deliver a new feature to see recordings of users using it. We check adoption, if they're understand everything correctly and if the journey is smooth and quick.
- When we want have precise answers regarding our doubt. We can only make assumptions on Smartlook and see a lot of recordings to validate more or less this assumption. We never know what the user behind the recording thinks really (not as during a user test).