November 18, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
All of our franchisees use SmartRecruiters to recruit and hire service advisers and technicians. It allows us to create customized ads, find qualified candidates and manage the process of recruiting and hiring them very easily. It also allows us to track if someone is a candidate for multiple jobs or locations and navigate that potential issue.
- SmartRecruiters has great search functionality and filters that really allow you to zero in on the best candidate for you.
- SmartRecruiters' process or workflow of navigating and communicating with a candidate is well lined out and easy to follow.
- SmartRecruiters allows you to work with so many different platforms and companies to find the best candidates.
- I think the step between creating the ad and placing the ad could be more clearly presented. Many people think the work stops with creating the ad.
- I think there can be more help or explaining labels on the Analytics tab.
I think most candidates enjoy the experience and process. However some get lost in the process. I am not sure if things can be made more clear, either on a label or user interface level or if the process can be streamlined, but I have heard some people struggle with it. I think the people who love it, love it, But if you are new, there is a learning curve.
Again, I think when you have been given a tutorial (our recruiting director does this with all of our franchise owners) it's great to use. However, if you have never used it and try to use it on your own, there is a steep learning curve. Perhaps some short videos that show how to best use the site would be beneficial.
- More qualified candidates found for the job ads we've placed.
- Better, more well defined process for managing hiring process.
- Better statistics on what is working and what is not.
I think SmartRecruiters is a great tool for franchise based businesses. It allows franchise owners to recruit and search for multiple roles (both blue collar and white collar). It also allows great searching within specific markets and allows the owners to see if a candidate is involved in someone else' recruiting process.