Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
This is where information is housed to review, interview, and document hiring information on applicants that have applied for positions on my campus.
- Everything is in one place. There is no need to jump in and out of different programs.
- The entire hiring process is documented from start to finish in SmartRecruiters.
- SmartRecruiters keeps you informed of applicants interested in your position as well as it lets you know any activity happening via email.
- Sometimes you can get too many emails of notifications for new applicants.
- I wish you should save part of the interview questions, but in instead you have to complete the entire document at one time.
- Sometimes I've noticed the applicant's resume is not attached but in the body.
It's hit or miss. I can't say that I have seen a difference in the quality of candidates that apply.
If I can use unit anyone can.
- One place for all things related to hiring.
- Means to keep everyone involved in the hiring process.
- Easy to use.
The entire hiring process is in one place. Too many email notifications when someone applies to your position.