Reviewed Edition: Professional

About the Reviewer

User Review: "SocialBro is one of a kind"

8 of 0 - 10 | published 5/21/2013

TrustRadius Review Summary

SocialBro is highly effective for tying content to Twitter followers. It helps improve tweet quality by directly demonstrating which tweets gain or lose followers. It's a unique tool.

Overall Satisfaction

I recommend SocialBro to any client who wishes to better understand who the people they engage with on Twitter are and who wishes to understand how their content impacts their followers.
  • SocialBro is the best tool I have found for tie your tweets to changes in your followers. In essence, I can see when tweets are gaining or losing followers for my account.
  • SocialBro also has great analytical tools like best time to tweet reports
  • SocialBro also provide a very complete look at each person you follow or is following you. It helps to understand who the people are.
The only complaint I have is that I would like SocialBro for other social networks
I am able to quickly identify trends in my content that either lose or gain followers. The quality of my content has improved, which has resulted in more followers and better reach.
SocialBro is the only tool I know of that lets me tie tweets to changes in followers.

Product Usage

1 - Social Outreach and Marketing
  • SocialBro gives me insight into the friends and followers of my Twitter accounts
  • It also allows me to directly tie the tweets I make with changes in my followers.

Yes, the product was very easy to learn. If you use social media monitoring tools at all, SocialBro will seem familiar to you.

I did submit an enhancement request and that was promptly replied to within their community.
No - It has not been necessary yet.

The dashboard is excellent and easy to understand. Their messaging is very clear. The reports are visual and powerful.

I have never had an issue.
I have never had an issue.