Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA)
We use NTA to see what are users are up to. We use it to make sure users are using our internet for work and if they are we use it to find out the percentage of traffic that is O365 and then we can budget for faster internet connections.
- Allows us visibility in to website/application usage.
- We can see if our guest networks are being abused.
- We can see what users are pushing the network to the limit.
- NTA receives data from a specific port from the router/switch/ firewall. But you may not always monitor that port with npm. This causes errors or you have to spend more money to monitor more ports.
- The graphs and charts can be hard to read and hard to navigate.
- In some cases you might find out that instead of spending more per month for internet upgrades, you might have a problem user watching Netflix.
- Instead of buying new network gear you can better segment traffic and reduce congestion.
- Allows you to right size your Network equipment.
Easy to set up and if there is a problem the tech support usually can walk you through it.
Do you think SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA)'s feature set?
Did SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) go as expected?
Would you buy SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) again?
When you want to find out what users are using the most internet. If you need to update your budgeting for internet upgrades. You can see that traffic over your network and in some cases it can help you find ways to segment the traffic better, this is good for things like iSCSI.