Review: "Spredfast is strong but with some minor difficulties"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSpredfastUnspecified8.11051012018-12-04T16:04:27.920Z
Overall Satisfaction with Spredfast
Spredfast is currently used by the social media team in my organization for analytics and scheduling. I primarily use the Intelligence section, where my coworkers spend most of their time in Conversations. Although we are offered additional Spredfast access, we have not spent much time exploring what else is available to us.
- Scheduling posts is simple. It allows you to post right away or schedule for later. It also displays a full calendar view to ensure that posts are not overlapping.
- Intelligence provides extensive analytics for Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram. It allows you multiple ways to filter searches and look at different breakdowns of content.
- The platform itself makes it easy to navigate between Intelligence and Conversations
- Spredfast offers a number of platform services, but so many that it tends to be overwhelming at points.
- We would like to see a little more transparency with the company. Several months ago Spredfast merged with a company called Lithium, and my coworkers and I were not aware of the change until we attending their conference in Texas.
- There seems to be a lot of turnover. In my 2.5 years working with Spredfast our account has had a handful of different account managers, sometimes making it hard to keep up.
It is very important, but we use it in the sports industry. That being said, we don't have your basic "customer care" strategy like other B2C companies do. Our social media team is there more for sharing team news, as well as other needs such as ticket sales and promotions and general content.
Spredfast is our main source of social analytics, which we track regularly. It is used in our weekly, monthly, annual and special circumstance reporting to look at what fans are saying about us and how they are engaging with different levels of content. It is a great help in showing other departments which content of theirs is or is not working.
Spredfast is great for filtering down searches to exactly what you are looking for. When looking at what our consumers are responding to, we are able to filter out certain phrases or users to see the most basic and pure information that we are looking for. It also allows us the ability to track multiple searches at once to see how they compare against each other in a neat chart.
Spredfast in general is very simple and clear to use. However, there are so many features that it becomes easy to get overwhelmed with all it can do. There are many uses my team and I have not explored either because we don't need them or because we don't have time to learn all the new features. I will say that Spredfast is good at offering trainings for new features.
Someone is almost always available and responds very quickly to any issues or concerns. Customer service is one of their best features and we have never had an issue. They take their time making sure you understand what you are working with and are available via email or phone to walk you through any issues.
It has been several years since I have used Sprout Social, so it is difficult to compare. I began using Spredfast when I began a new job 2.5 years ago. I will say that despite having several years of experience using Sprout, making the transition to Spredfast was simple. I understood very quickly the main points of the platform and how I could use it to best perform at my job.
Spredfast Feature Ratings
Boolean keyword searches
Filtering out noise/spam
Broad channel coverage
Content planning and scheduling
Automated routing and prioritization
Customer interaction histories
Campaigns and promotions
Campaign success analytics
Role-based user permissions & privileges