Overall Satisfaction with Spryker Cloud Commerce OS
Spryker is used by a large part of the organization. It is used to sell projects. It is deeply integrated with back-end systems such as SAP, ERP, and Salesforce. The advantages of Spryker are the numerous business capabilities that enable a quick start.
- Separation between front-end and back-end
- Headless approach and very flexible [when] used by front-end
- Packaged business capabilities.
- Ready integration with third-party systems.
- Global footprint, especially in China.
- Improvements by the PaaS model.
- Extending the reach and visibility of the brand through content and commerce.
- Increased customer satisfaction through better accessibility (self-service) and easy access to important product information (CAD data, technical documentation, etc.).
- Rapid deployment thanks to packaged business capabilities and clear development leads to fast ROI and low TCO.
Commerce Cloud and Magento were alternative solutions we looked at. Spryker convinced us with the flexibility of the business model through the Packaged Business Capabilities. Furthermore, the headless approach and very flexible by used front-end is to be mentioned as a selection criterion. Overall, the solution has a lower TCO than the other two solutions.
We regularly have very good contact with our partner manager, who provides direct contacts in the individual departments. Sometimes, however, it takes time to identify the right person for a topic.
We extended the B2B frontend as part of the projects and were able to build on a very user-friendly design there. In addition, the Spryker backend also offers very good usability and the daily work with the system is a pleasure.
Do you think Spryker Cloud Commerce OS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Spryker Cloud Commerce OS's feature set?
Did Spryker Cloud Commerce OS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Spryker Cloud Commerce OS go as expected?
Would you buy Spryker Cloud Commerce OS again?