Overall Satisfaction with Square POS
Square POS was used by our church youth group for the Baja Ten Days Missions. We use Square POS to make it easier for us to raise monies for our youth mission trips during our Baja Marketplace and throughout the year. It addresses the issue that many people don't carry cash and/or checks with them anymore. We are in a 'plastic' society where most people utilize credit/debit cards to pay for many of their daily items, charity included. The Square POS system allowed us to accept credit/debit transactions with very little taken out for the use of their services.
- Ease of use for customer
- Ease of use for the business
- Low cost of use for the business
- Free Square POS unit
- Separating charges was complicated at first, so it's not entirely user-friendly until you become familiar with the system.
- The card reader didn't always function properly and we had to manually put the customer information into the system, but it worked most of the time.
- Easier to navigate
- It allows each individual to meet their goal for their mission trip, while collectively working together.
- It allowed all individuals to make sales wherever, whenever, in addition to our Baja Marketplace.
- There were no negative impacts, only positive!
The only issue we had was resolved in one session, so our support was outstanding. In trying to separate individuals' monies and report them to our accounting department, while getting the monies to the right individuals, we got a bit confused and monies got co-mingled. But the assistance we received allowed us to correct our initial error and get going on the right path quickly.
It couldn't have been easier. The set-up was super simple and straightforward, using the system was fairly easy, with only occasional hiccups, when a card wouldn't read, but that was usually an old or damaged card. It was time-consuming, but still easy to manually put in the information and keep moving forward. And once we got over the initial learning curve, we were able to get monies to the proper individuals separated correctly and accounted for. Loved using the Square POS system!
Do you think Square POS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Square POS's feature set?
Did Square POS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Square POS go as expected?
Would you buy Square POS again?
Square POS is well suited to take anywhere, use anywhere; it's very portable. After getting familiar with the program, it is fairly easy to navigate but did take a bit of a learning curve to learn how to keep monies accountable for each individual. Once we overcame this learning curve, we were able to report and send the earnings to each individual accurately.