Overall Satisfaction with Submittable
We use Submittable to manage all of our grant applications, our review process, and to communicate grant decisions with applicants. We also use Submittable to track funds available for grant cycles as well as to collect reports from grant applicants. We typically receive about 100-125 grants per year and make 20-30 grants each year.
- Streamlined grant application process
- Makes creating forms and requesting information easy for grantees and applicants
- Automated emails to applicants
- Some features are not in the tabs where you would expect them
- You can’t change fonts and while you can personalize the form, this has limitations
- Saves us time
- Allows us to export grant applicants easily as PDFs
- Positive feedback from grantees and applicants on simplicity of usage
Though some items aren’t always where you would expect to find them, Submittable is especially strong in how easy it is to build customizable forms so we’re requesting exactly the information we want to use. Drag and drop features make building forms and collecting responses a snap!
We have received lots of positive feedback from grantees on the end-user experience of Submittable. Sometimes grantees forget their passwords or can’t log in, and in those instances the customer service team at Submittable has always been responsive to applicants. It’s especially helpful that with a single log in users can submit applications, view past applications, submit reports, etc.
Do you think Submittable delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Submittable's feature set?
Did Submittable live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Submittable go as expected?
Would you buy Submittable again?
Compared to lots of other grants management software, Submittable is incredibly easy to use, both by grantmakers and by potential grantees. We’ve gotten lots of positive feedback about how simple the system is to access and utilize. We are a small foundation with fairly simple needs. It may not be as well suited for more complex grantmaking processes.