SugarCRM: Boost your businesshttps://www.trustradius.com/crmSugarCRMUnspecified7.31871012013-05-24T16:15:48.194Z
Updated February 25, 2015
SugarCRM: Boost your business
Score 9 out of 101
- Leads , Accounts , Opportunity , Quotes , Workflows , Reports,Studio , Modulebuilder
Overall Satisfaction with SugarCRM
- CRM implementations in different business domains (real estate , financial managment , recruitment etc).
- It comes with native support with outlook integration , mobile UI .
- This product has strong functionality for email campaigning , customer activities tracking (emails , tasks, calls, notes), salesforce automation, and marketing automation.
- There are also some advantages to being an on-premise, open source solution: It's easier to customize and is more secure. Another significant advantage is that when the product is running in-house, our developers have full access to do things like build-out integrations using web services. For example, we recently built an integration to Zillow.com in very little time.
- The product does not have native support for phone infrastructure (Asterisk open source PBX / VoIP). This is important because many companies run multi-channel campaigns and telemarketing can be a big component. Sugar is really designed for running email campaigns and therefore does not meet the needs of companies that rely on telemarketing to drive sales. This is a big issue.
- Team / individual performance: Sales and marketing staff performance can be easily tracked through dashboards and reporting. This visibility is a great tool for improving employee effectiveness.
- Marketing campaign ROI increases due to automation of tasks for both sales and marketing teams, and also billing and invoicing.