Overall Satisfaction with Swiftpage ACT!
We use Swiftpage ACT! across the entire organization to keep metrics on everything from client attendance to how long it takes us to get back to a client seeking information. We track what information was requested, when and how we responded. Swiftpage ACT! does a great job of taking the raw data and converting it to meaningful reports.
- Data Analysis. ACT! does a good job of allowing us to create meaningful reports.
- Keeping track of communication. ACT! integrates with Outlook to record all client communication by e-mail.
- Custom dashboards. We have created custom data entry pages that simplify what we are trying to collect.
- Customer support leaves a lot to be desired. Too often the answer is you can buy this other product that has the functionality that we had before.
- Error reports are not easy to comprehend. Sending out an e-mail blast errors out if the size of the email is over about 2 MB. This is fine but there is no error message at all. It just doesn't send.
- The price is pretty high for a non-profit such as ourselves.
- Swiftpage ACT! has allowed us to track how many patients are in the intake processes.
- Swiftpage ACT! allows us to track communication and how fast patients are progressing through the intake process.
Support is rarely willing to teach you how to fix things yourself. And sometimes the answer is simply, we have a paid product that will do what you are seeking to accomplish, even though the product has supported mass mailings for the last five years.
Do you think Act! CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Act! CRM's feature set?
Did Act! CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Act! CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Act! CRM again?
Swiftpage ACT! has been well suited for us as a medical provider for kids with Autism. The custom dashboards allow us to quickly enter the data we are tracking while hiding fields that will either be collected later or are not collected at all. The e-mail capture and logging keep track of how often, how fast, and what we are communicating with our clients.