Overall Satisfaction with Symantec Advanced Threat Protection
Symantec Advanced Threat Protection is currently used at the level of various departments of the organization. It is an easy software to use and implement and has a fairly simple maintenance; that is why we use it to keep our network protected against the presence of advanced attacks. One of its most relevant and helpful characteristics for us is that it allows us to easily manage incidents in the internal network. This is thanks to the fact that it provides us with information about them in great detail. It is also key in the protection of our end points.
- It provides a fully centralized management console that is very easy to use, which is a great help to keep total control .
- It provides a reliable and effective protection which helps to detect in real time the risk of the network or the endpoints.
- It allows the detection and response of threats more quickly thanks to its powerful artificial intelligence.
- Its interface is intuitive so it is very easy to use.
- It is ideal for remote connections, because it has the protection of endpoints (malicious Wi-Fi networks, VPN).
- It is not very light software so sometimes the performance of the devices drops.
- It does not work quickly in the presence of many endpoints.
- If you have a large work station, its value can be somewhat high.
- Its virus scan is not suitable for old systems.
- Its centralized administration because it provides a total vision of our entire network.
- It's real time protection capable of stopping any advanced threat such as zero day exploits that want to harm our endpoints.
- Its agile management because it makes it easier for us to manage incidents on our [own].
- By having an agile management of incidents, it is possible to reduce the time it would take to manually search for threats that tend to sneak through the network.
- Because it provides real time protection, threat detection is much more effective, preventing them from reaching our endpoints and generating outbreaks.
- Because we are a large company, keeping our users protected is vital and with this software we can achieve this since it easily detects advanced threats such as credential theft and phishing attacks.
Proofpoint Advanced Threat Protection is a software with a high potential to detect and respond quickly to threats that target email, however Symantec Advanced Threat Protection provides a more complete protection that protects the entire network or devices and endpoints that are managed on a daily basis and has incredible ease of use. While Proofpoint Advanced Threat Protection is not a software that is very easy to use, it requires high maintenance and its protection is based on attacks that enter through email; this is why Symantec Advanced Threat Protection was finally chosen.
Do you think Symantec Advanced Threat Protection delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Symantec Advanced Threat Protection's feature set?
Did Symantec Advanced Threat Protection live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Symantec Advanced Threat Protection go as expected?
Would you buy Symantec Advanced Threat Protection again?
It is valuable software for when it comes to a large or medium organization, since it helps to protect the endpoints, but as the number of servers increases its value increases. However, it is important to keep in mind that when it comes to low end devices, its protection can affect their performance. This is because it is not a software with a very light agent.