Powerful PM tool that could use a clean uphttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementTeamwork ProjectsUnspecified8.81101012018-11-19T17:56:17.233Z
November 19, 2018
Powerful PM tool that could use a clean up
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Teamwork Projects
Our entire agency uses Teamwork Projects to build out client and internal campaigns in a way that provides visibility and organization of all assigned tasks to any one person. For every client campaign that we run, we have a separate Teamwork Project built out and utilize Task List templates to standardize our process for building out and executing various scopes of work. This allows us to work on more things with accurate information and track them to completion - both on time and on spec.
- Powerful toolset with options for just about anything that a professional project manager would need. Having a PM tool with multiple features that allow you to go as deep or shallow as needed based on your PM maturity is incredibly helping for a growing company.
- Great filtering capabilities that allow you to find anything in the tool relatively quickly. No matter if you need to find a specific task or want to see what all is assigned to a single person, the universal filtering tool in Teamwork helps you see exactly what you want to see.
- Great customization opportunities. Whether its the tagging system or the board view, you have the opportunity to customize Teamwork in many different ways that help you get the most out of the tool for your use case.
- It can get overwhelming and cluttered in the tool with all of the different options. If you aren't trained in project management or familiar with PM tools then you are likely to not use it right the first time.
- A greater focus on user training for the "right way" to approach Teamwork Projects buildout might be helpful for beginners. While I know they have a resources center, they don't really make a point of telling people to go through some of those as they're just starting with the tool.
- We've gained visibility into the amount of work that we're performing.
- We've spent more time building out our Projects in the tool and there's higher likelihoods of there being a mistake somewhere because of the complexity.