Overall Satisfaction with Teamwork Projects
I have used free version of the Teamwork within my department. During last year we were working from home due to COVID-19 and needed to find a free or cost effective online tool that could help us in managing our day to day tasks and in delegation of work. So we tried Teamwork and found it very effective.
- It has a free version that can accommodate limited needs and of-course you can test it for free before subscribing to a paid version.
- It's very much user friendly and everyone can understand it without any tutorials.
- It is available on Mobile as well as computer desktop version.
- There pricing needs to be more flexible in order to accommodate small businesses or entrepreneurs.
- They need to improve their customer support and their response time especially on emails. Free version users are their prospective customers so they need to focus more on them and respond to their queries promptly.
Do you think Teamwork.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Teamwork.com's feature set?
Did Teamwork.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Teamwork.com go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Teamwork.com again?
It is well suited for teams to manage different project especially work related to IT & E-Commerce. It has a very easy to understand user interface and have good graphical dashboard. Task delegation and keeping it's track is very effective using this tool. It can also be integrated with number of other similar apps.