Tenfold Review: "BEST SALES TOOL EVER"https://www.trustradius.com/contact-centerTenfoldUnspecified7.9711012017-12-28T21:13:13.750Z
Overall Satisfaction with Tenfold
- Tenfold has all of my contacts saved already because it is linked to Salesforce. This is shown any time a make a call or have an incoming call. If a contact is not save, I can create a new one very easily.
- Tenfold has excellent customer service. I rarely have issues with it, but when a glitch occurs the Tenfold customer service makes sure the issue is swiftly resolved.
- With each new call I receive or make, Tenfold shows me the previous call I had with that person, along with the notes I made.
- When I receive a call, Tenfold shows the contact(s) associated with that number. Sometimes I accidentally click on the wrong person, and there is no back button for me to change the contact after I click it.
- Occasionally Tenfold glitches and doesn't correctly record the number of calls made or received that day.
- Another glitch that happens sometimes is that is shows the incorrect contact when someone calls, usually pulling up a phone call I had the previous day.
- Tenfold has created healthy competition between the sales reps in my office. Everyone can see the Tenfold dashboard, which shows how many calls each sales rep has made and received, as well as how much connections they made and the duration of their talk time.
- I have made more sales because of the leads I easily saved to Tenfold.
- Because of Tenfold, customers feel more appreciated and important because I remember everything from the previous conversations I had with them.