Overall Satisfaction with The Resumator
The Resumator is used as our applicant tracking system. Every open position is documented in The Resumator and every individual that applies is housed there. It is being used across the whole organization and it addresses our need to have a centralized application that houses all of our candidates.
- Great user-interface.
- Ease of use and functionality.
- It's pretty robust in regards to what all it can house as far as information is concerned.
- They seem to change their product and UI almost on a monthly basis, this gets a little agitating when I'm getting accustomed to the new interface.
- It should allow us to use a personalized signature - just like ours for our email accounts at work.
- Increased speed to hire.
- Better interview process experience internally.
- Quicker interview process externally.
The biggest needs to address would be 1) size of organization, 2) number of job openings, and 3) how many applicants you typically get on an open job. If these numbers are extremely large you'd need to find a more robust application.
JazzHR Feature Ratings
The Resumator Support
It's been successful from a support standpoint as much as I've needed it.
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Problems left unsolved
Need to explain problems multiple times
Their user training for their new UI updates, was very beneficial for me as a first time user.
Using The Resumator
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The whole user interface
- Updating candidates selected
- Maintaining job requisitions
- Maintaining duplicate resumes
- Adding documents to profiles