Overall Satisfaction with TINYpulse
My company uses TINYpulse to solicit feedback from us about our experience. Every Wednesday they ask a simple question (for example, "From 1-10, how happy are you at work?" or "how valued do you feel by your team?"). It is also an open and anonymous portal for us to leave suggestions on our own time apart from this weekly pulse question.
- The platform asks an easy question each week that typically doesn't take more than a minute or two to respond, which makes it easier for me to set time aside and offer my feedback. Often it's as simple as "rating" my feelings from 1-10 (like how happy I am at work in general).
- The platform is anonymous, so I feel safe offering any suggestions.
- You can send "cheers" to specific colleagues, and the platform prompts you to do so when answering a question each week.
- My personal favorite is the "streak feature." It shows how many questions you've answered in a row, and it's a silly but satisfying method to prompt me to keep responding to not "break my streak." I've answered every question since I started, so it's a cool way to see how much time has passed since I began my job.
- I wish I could respond in-email to questions. I get email prompts with each question, but I'm redirected when I respond to the platform. It would be simpler and faster to respond to simple questions directly in the email, especially if they are "yes" or "no" questions or rating questions.
- I've seen real changes implemented from my suggestions on TINYpulse, even if they're small. We also discuss TINYpulse feedback together as an agency and I think it gives us more control over our work life.
Well-suited for companies looking to get better feedback from employees. It's probably perfect for my organization (around 80 employees) because our COO can respond directly to our concerns. It might be less effective for larger organizations, but I can't speak much to that.
TINYpulse Feature Ratings
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using