Overall Satisfaction with Toggl
We use Toggl to track time per customer for ongoing projects. We track actual hours spent on a project compared to the estimated hours for many reasons. This allows us to make intelligent decisions on future bids and allows us to demonstrate to clients how their hours are being spent and the value in those hours.
- Timer is easy to use.
- Ability to organize work by client and/or project.
- Reporting tools allow us to show our work/hours to our clients in real time.
- I'd love to see this tool as an Adobe plugin to be used within the Adobe Creative Suite as a project timer for graphic design work.
- We can make intelligent bids by using insights gathered.
- We can demonstrate value in our actual vs. estimated hours on projects.
- Being able to provide clients with a timekeeping chart allows them to see how and where their dollars are being used.
Their online chat feature allows you to ask a question anytime and they have an extensive support forum and knowledge base. Their blog is full of great ideas as well!
Do you think Toggl delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Toggl's feature set?
Did Toggl live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Toggl go as expected?
Would you buy Toggl again?