https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/c7/25/W1JH26FT3F02.PNGRoblyHave you Seen that new Orange Bird?2017-01-19T15:36:42.949ZWe initially transitioned from Constant Contact to Robly as a way of cutting down costs. They were aggressive in reaching out to us and giving us a new customer offer. It turned out they had a few patents pending for OpenGen and later on, "AI Sending" advantages that the competition did not catch on to, early on. We would have liked the offering to also include a measure of whether the emails are likely to go to SPAM or not. We love the 6 mobile responsive templates they have. Wish they had more! The subscription rate is right and the support is great since it's a smaller outfit and they remain private and so affordable.,OpenGen - Great way to automate the sending out process and change the subject line retroactively. Plan ahead. AI Sending monitors the open rates and maximizes the potential open click rates based on the user's habit and proclivity to email. Sends out dual function email push attempts to guarantee better success the next time around.,We would have liked spam filters to ascertain where the email would have otherwise gone to spam. We would like dual address footers as options for companies like ours that have several physical addresses for sending out emails. Better compliance with social media tabs and presence. Expertise workshops held in big cities like New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles to spread the word and attune users into best practices. They could be used for retention and marketing as well. Feedback with account managers at Robly that can take the account to the next level and up sell and retain needs that are addressed early on.,8,Spam filters need to be addressed. More interaction with my customers. We like the new Profile mugshots you have attached to our contacts online, but wonder how you were able to bring them up like that. Tracking and calibrating campaigns is very useful.,Constant Contact and Zoho CRM,Less than 10,000,Both,Smartsheet, Zoho CRM, Vonage, Intuit Payroll, QuickBooks Online,1,2,Newsletters - monthly pushes Quarterly reminders for EARLY BIRD SPECIALS Holiday wishes and the Standard communication with subscribers during Thanksgiving, Valentines' day and Presidents' Day. OPEN GEN allows and insures the email campaigns are opened when spaced 4-to-7 days apart. I. allows for deliver-ability without risk of SPAM blockers.,Timely use of OPEN GEN to insure campaign subscribers are clicking and opening emails. Putting in the REGISTER NOW button directly in the email so that people can have free access to our Schedule of Classes. Direct LINK to our ACTIVEKIDS.com registration portal so that they can REGISTER on their own or get back in touch with us. Embedding the PDF flyers in the form of a downloadable permanent link so that subscribers can OPEN and PRINT from the comfort of their home. Mobile Responsiveness is important for smart phones and tablets. Social Media embedding of EMAIL Newsletters.,A way to subscribe on the spot (in physical storefront) without having to manually input emails on the back end. Working with APPLE or GOOGLE to create an APP in the APP STORE for incorporating tracking for business owners.,9,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability,We would do a bit more research before transitioning. We were sold by a good salesperson working for ROBLY or on their behalf (Mauricio Mo Garcia). All is needed is trust on the phone and a good initial promotion in order to sign-up. It takes a very good sales tactic to close the deal. We did not do any research but we ought to have considering ROBLY was very aggressive initially to convert CONSTANT CONTACT users. They did not have OPEN GEN or A.I. at the time, but we still went along with a great promotion early on. The offer to "create and customize an email template for free" was the trigger that closed the deal. We should have asked for a Mobile Responsive template back then (circa 2015). We did not!,Implemented in-house,Yes,Change management was minimal,Working with Denis, the web designer on HTML that included a CALL US button at the very top of the email launch out process. Having a MENU that matched our existing web site colors, theme and layout in terms of ABOUT US, International, Schedule of Classes, etc. Designing a layout with the email template that was 600 pixels across Working with the Designer until the template was good enough over the course of a week,8,No,8,Yes,This was the case...When we asked for an h-tag CUSTOMER SERVICE specialist to implement a CODE line on our HOME PAGE html on the back-end to minimize spam-blockers from preventing emails to be delivered to our subscriber base (and be marked as SOFT or HARD bounces). They came through on that front,Using the Library and linking images that are readily accessible for future usage and re-usage. Using the 2 subject line options for OPEN GEN campaigns. Tracking what subscribers are clicking on and what emails are getting a lot of clicks and which ones are not. Tracking people in the network by assigning them different groupings. testing the email and sending it out mobile responsively on an incremental basis through A.I. Sending over a 6-12 hour duration to minimize SPAM blocks and maximum readability.,A/B sending and testing campaigns from a birds-eye seems cumbersome. Sending out emails that are not mobile responsive and being limited by the limited choices of what few templates are readily available. Putting LOGO Pictures that are not calibrated well in a campaign. We need a way to pace LOGOs in a campaign so that they place in the HEADER of the email easily (not treated like a regular image). Assigning descriptions (CAPTIONS) as titles on IMAGES. Tweaking and re-sizing BUTTONS in terms of placement in the body of an email campaign.,Yes,8Hannibal PharaonRobly makes Email campaigns easy2017-08-24T21:20:09.599ZRobly enables our Marketing Department to easily communicate with both our internal and external customers. Great tool for [sending] meeting announcements to our Representatives, Press Releases to the trade publications and media outlets. Easy to use interface and the ability to customize the format to reflect our identity makes it an easy choice for us.,Great support when needed. Easy to import data. Good reporting.,Hard to figure out how to send an attachment in our campaigns.,9,I do see a spike in web traffic on our site whenever a campaign is sent, very positive results.,Constant Contact,10,000 to 25,000,B2B,XinkStephen KocsisA positive review from Positively Kids2017-02-03T21:24:19.684ZCurrently Robly is being used to keep our employees and our community informed about the services and programs we provide. We also utilize the software to market events and our different fundraising outlets on a frequent basis. Right now all of the email marketing is being handled our Program Development department to keep branding consistency. Using Robly makes it simple to effectively communicate to not just our entire organization, but the almost 3,500 contacts we have as well. The user interface is easy to navigate and simple enough to learn how to use without previous design knowledge.,Ease of use Pre-designed templates Monthly cost,Ability to access the images in the templates Ability to access different individual pre-designed page parts (borders, patterns, etc.),10,Better communication within our organization Better marketing outreach More effective fundraising campaigns,Constant Contact,Less than 10,000,Both,DonorPerfect, WordPressSterling SimonRobly Works for This Church!2017-01-13T18:54:28.627ZWe use Robly for our weekly church e-newsletter, which has about 500 subscribers. It helps us communicate the work of the church and helps us provide connection within our community. We use it to share upcoming events, to provide registration for classes, to link to worship songs, share videos. All kinds of good stuff!,Ease of use. We switched to Robly from Constant Contact, and find it much more intuitive. Reporting. At a glance, we can see how effective our campaigns have been. I don't have a lot of experience with HTML, but I'm able to create good looking e-mails using the tools provided by Robly. The price is right! Our non-profit saved money by switching from Constant Contact to Robly.,E-mails don't always look exactly as we intended them, depending on the recipient's e-mail provider.,10,Robly drives traffic to our website. Using Robly has helped us to grow our newsletter subscriptions. We're not selling anything. We measure our success by the involvement of our congregation. By this measure, Robly has had a positive impact!,Constant ContactMelanie SmithEasy email with Robly2017-01-06T23:09:57.114ZRobly is primarily used for marketing purposes, although access is available to staff across the organization. We also use Robly to communicate with our board of directors. We currently use Robly several times a month for mass e-mailings to our subscribers in the following categories: monthly newsletters, concert updates, program updates, and program announcements. Robly allows us to target segments of our subscribers, as well as providing marketing tools and information.,Ease of use: Robly handles in much the same way that Microsoft Office does, which makes it very easy to use with very little training. The editing tools are clear and well laid out, and the process of creating a mass email is laid out in a step-by-step fashion which helps ensure that no steps are missed. Great customer service: We switched to Robly because of, among other things, their great customer service. Questions are answered promptly, and there are excellent online support services including instructional videos, knowledge based posts, online chat, and email. It is always easy to interact with Robly, whether to resolve a glitch with payment, or to learn how to use a function of the platform. Competitive pricing. We are a small nonprofit, so cost is an important factor for us. Robly offers a special rate for nonprofits, which allows us to get great service for a very reasonable rate.,I don't have many cons for Robly. One thing that would be helpful is concerning adding a set of emails to the contact list. It would be nice to receive a list of emails that are not added and a reason why (e.g., duplicate, etc.). I have noticed that when I am editing an email campaign, at times it will unexpectedly stop showing me the text editing menu bar, and there doesn't seem to be a way to call it back up. This can be resolved by saving and exiting the campaign and then reopening, but it breaks into my work flow and is an inconvenience. I have not been able to find a pattern for the occurrence of the glitch.,10,Robly has enabled us to become more efficient in communicating with our audience. Because of the small size of our organization, we have a limited number of hours to dedicate to crafting communication with our audience. The ease of use of Robly means that we can spend less time on the mechanics of creating mass emails and more time on the quality of the communication itself. Since we started using Robly, our Opt-outs, Spam and Bounce rates (which were already quite low) have dwindled to practically nothing. Over our last 10 campaigns, we had 6 emails bounce, 1 marked as spam, and 18 opt-outs out of over 30K emails delivered.,Constant Contact,Dropbox, Google AnalyticsMaria Wong
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>
Reviews (1-25 of 35)
Vendors can't alter or remove reviews. Here's why.
September 21, 2017
We initially transitioned from Constant Contact to Robly as a way of cutting down costs. They were aggressive in reaching out to us and giving us a new customer offer. It turned out they had a few patents pending for OpenGen and later on, "AI Sending" advantages that the competition did not catch on to, early on. We would have liked the offering to also include a measure of whether the emails are likely to go to SPAM or not. We love the 6 mobile responsive templates they have. Wish they had more! The subscription rate is right and the support is great since it's a smaller outfit and they remain private and so affordable.
- OpenGen - Great way to automate the sending out process and change the subject line retroactively. Plan ahead.
- AI Sending monitors the open rates and maximizes the potential open click rates based on the user's habit and proclivity to email.
- Sends out dual function email push attempts to guarantee better success the next time around.
- We would have liked spam filters to ascertain where the email would have otherwise gone to spam.
- We would like dual address footers as options for companies like ours that have several physical addresses for sending out emails.
- Better compliance with social media tabs and presence.
- Expertise workshops held in big cities like New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles to spread the word and attune users into best practices. They could be used for retention and marketing as well.
- Feedback with account managers at Robly that can take the account to the next level and up sell and retain needs that are addressed early on.
Read Hannibal Pharaon's full review
The mobile responsive emails need more templates. Examples are welcome. We tested a new beta phase roll-out back in April but were not happy with the results so we asked to go back to the old firmware since the beta was not up to par and was not stable. We kept losing out work! But I am sure they have improved upon the new firmware now that the Beta is a thing of the past.
August 24, 2017
Robly enables our Marketing Department to easily communicate with both our internal and external customers. Great tool for [sending] meeting announcements to our Representatives, Press Releases to the trade publications and media outlets. Easy to use interface and the ability to customize the format to reflect our identity makes it an easy choice for us.
Read Stephen Kocsis's full review
Useful for internal notices, easier than using Outlook formatting to get a great look.
February 03, 2017
Currently Robly is being used to keep our employees and our community informed about the services and programs we provide. We also utilize the software to market events and our different fundraising outlets on a frequent basis. Right now all of the email marketing is being handled our Program Development department to keep branding consistency. Using Robly makes it simple to effectively communicate to not just our entire organization, but the almost 3,500 contacts we have as well. The user interface is easy to navigate and simple enough to learn how to use without previous design knowledge.
Read Sterling Simon's full review
The service that Robly provides is useful in many different business types. Personally I think it is most effective when used for the following:
- Non-Profit organizations / fundraising
January 13, 2017
We use Robly for our weekly church e-newsletter, which has about 500 subscribers. It helps us communicate the work of the church and helps us provide connection within our community. We use it to share upcoming events, to provide registration for classes, to link to worship songs, share videos. All kinds of good stuff!
- Ease of use. We switched to Robly from Constant Contact, and find it much more intuitive.
- Reporting. At a glance, we can see how effective our campaigns have been.
- I don't have a lot of experience with HTML, but I'm able to create good looking e-mails using the tools provided by Robly.
- The price is right! Our non-profit saved money by switching from Constant Contact to Robly.
- E-mails don't always look exactly as we intended them, depending on the recipient's e-mail provider.
Read Melanie Smith's full review
Robly works well for our non-profit organization.
January 06, 2017
Robly is primarily used for marketing purposes, although access is available to staff across the organization. We also use Robly to communicate with our board of directors. We currently use Robly several times a month for mass e-mailings to our subscribers in the following categories: monthly newsletters, concert updates, program updates, and program announcements. Robly allows us to target segments of our subscribers, as well as providing marketing tools and information.
- Ease of use: Robly handles in much the same way that Microsoft Office does, which makes it very easy to use with very little training. The editing tools are clear and well laid out, and the process of creating a mass email is laid out in a step-by-step fashion which helps ensure that no steps are missed.
- Great customer service: We switched to Robly because of, among other things, their great customer service. Questions are answered promptly, and there are excellent online support services including instructional videos, knowledge based posts, online chat, and email. It is always easy to interact with Robly, whether to resolve a glitch with payment, or to learn how to use a function of the platform.
- Competitive pricing. We are a small nonprofit, so cost is an important factor for us. Robly offers a special rate for nonprofits, which allows us to get great service for a very reasonable rate.
- I don't have many cons for Robly. One thing that would be helpful is concerning adding a set of emails to the contact list. It would be nice to receive a list of emails that are not added and a reason why (e.g., duplicate, etc.).
- I have noticed that when I am editing an email campaign, at times it will unexpectedly stop showing me the text editing menu bar, and there doesn't seem to be a way to call it back up. This can be resolved by saving and exiting the campaign and then reopening, but it breaks into my work flow and is an inconvenience. I have not been able to find a pattern for the occurrence of the glitch.
Read Maria Wong's full review
Robly is well suited to nonprofit organizations looking to send mass emails. It is very useful for environments such as small nonprofits, where users may not be particularly savvy tech users, as well as for those who aren't particularly knowledgeable about media marketing because Robly provides a lot of support. Because the editing platform is so similar to Microsoft Word, most users will be able to do basic editing without needing training.
February 07, 2017
I use Robly to send out weekly newsletters to my clients.
- I like like the brief "teaser" quality that links people to my blog.
- I really like that Robly tracks opens and click throughs and sends a follow-up email to only those who didn't open the first one.
- I would like to see personalization of outgoing emails.
- I would like to see them interface better with Wix.
Read Kate Solisti's full review
Robly is well-suited for my small mailing list (820), but I feel it can grow with me as well.
February 06, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
Portland Tennis & Education (PT&E) uses Robly 1-2 times each month to share events and accomplishments with our supporter base. The supporters include donors from recent years, volunteers, families, staff, and community partners. Our staff who work together to market PT&E collectively contribute to use of Robly. Of the 15-20 employees in the organization, approximately five use Robly's services monthly. Robly is an incredible system that is user friendly, and it gives feedback that can support marketing decisions within the organization. It gives our staff a simple platform for sending beautiful, detailed, and inspirational content to all different types of supporters. We love to use Robly to update the community on our progress and recommend other organizations, especially non-profits who are limited on resources, to use the system.
- Simple to edit - We had previously used Constant Contact, which was a generally good system, but Robly is much easier to modify and update.
- Feedback system - PT&E loves how Robly gives detailed feedback about how many clients open the emails, click, etc. Additionally, we like to use the automatic second round of emails blast. It helps us to get more opens and clicks!
- Cost-effective - You get a lot of bang for your buck! Robly is a bit cheaper than Constant Contact, which we were using before, and we think it gives us better results.
- More fonts!
- Module interface - Slightly challenging to modify templates.
Read Stephanie Haas's full review
There are great templates for all occasions and seasons. Robly is awesome to promote events and share updates about the program's successes and offerings. Because there are so many organizations that are promoting their programs on email newsletters, we find that our click rate isn't as high as we would like it to be. Unfortunately, we have not found a system that changes that outcome. Regardless, our emails always look great, and we get excellent feedback from people who open and read the emails.
February 06, 2017
We use Robly as our one and only email marketing solution. We send out emails once a month, with some fun and interesting articles, to highlight specials and other social media outlets, as well as some that are just value added for our clients and maintain a balance between pushing our own articles and providing something free (to not come off too pushy/salesy). We also have email blasts for specials, to appeal to those only using our newsletter as their social media connection, so we can keep them up-to-date as much as our Facebook and Twitter followers.
- Ease of use: Robly is very intuitive and easy/fast to use, so you don't spend too much extra time on formatting, etc.
- Pushing to social media: Robly makes it easy to push to other social media outlets at the same time as publishing, saving extra time to sign in and post to those outlets specifically.
- AI sending: Robly offers the option to send emails at different times of day in different parts of the world, which is helpful when your clients are international, like ours.
- Text formatting disappears in certain situations - we duplicate our campaigns, so we can maintain the same template we customised when starting with Robly. When we use this duplicate campaign, and highlight text in text areas, the formatting doesn't come up. This means we have to add another text area, and retype the text, wasting time we don't believe we should have to. Every time we save a campaign and go back, we encounter the same problem.
- Auto save doesn't always work 100% - sometimes when we change text/photos, and click on another area, the text reverts back to the text we had before, and we need to type it again. This doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it can be frustrating.
- New content boxes always need to be reformatted - it would be nice if they offered a "default" formatting that could be accessed easily for a campaign, so that the new content is already in the format you want it to be. When you duplicate a campaign, this formatting would remain. It would save a lot of time for us.
Read Bob Read's full review
Robly is good for small businesses like ours - good price, and excellent customer service (even if they aren't always able to help, they are always fast and pleasant). The campaign builder is very easy to use, even for beginners (like some of our staff). There are some bugs that still need to be worked out, sadly, but in time we believe they would be good for all businesses, big and small.
February 06, 2017
We use Robly for a weekly newsletter to promote our arts district, local businesses, and events.
- Support for questions is fantastic!
- We like the new look and so does our data base.
- Easy to use and that is important to us!
- I sometimes have problems with moving images, but support fixes for me.
- Moving blocks from previous campaigns have a strange look (boxed).
Read Donna Hardcastle's full review
It works great for our weekly newsletter, have not used it for other purposes. Robly is perfect for a weekly newsletter campaign. There are no other uses at this time. We really like the follow-up newsletter for unopened campaigns. It is used for our special events to attract ticket buyers and to promote other arts activities in our arts district.
January 18, 2017
We mainly use Robly to roll out various newsletter and marketing campaigns to our core audience.
Read Alexandria Moore's full review
Robly offers an excellent alternative to Constant Contact within the email marketing field. Our reach has expanded through the use of Robly's OpenGen software and mobile responsive templates.
January 13, 2017
I use Robly to implement my email marketing program and to distribute my monthly newsletter. I am a small business owner and it has proven an effective means to market and advertise my business. Basically, it helps me to address advertising and build a relationship with my customers.
- Helps me to quickly and effectively create and disseminate communications, offers, new programs, sales etc., to my customer base.
- Since good photography is key to a strong email I would like to be able to use higher resolution photography. Often times my good photos are fuzzy or in poor resolution because of the resolution limit on photographs used in emails.
Read Steve Hess's full review
I think they are best at delivering quality information to my customers at a specified time and provides me with helpful feedback on the effect of my communications with my customers.
January 13, 2017
We use Robly to send out email blasts to promote upcoming programs and events at the library or important new happenings to our patrons.
- I love the OpenGen feature. This option has a lot more people opening the emails we send.
- Making separate target email lists.
- Easy to add photos and change templates.
- I have had issues of the program freezing when I'm working on layout and haven't saved it so have to start over.
Read JoAnn Jakiela's full review
Good way to promote our programs a week and then a few days before an event. Great reminder to people and has boosted our attendance.
January 12, 2017
As an on-site community manager, my staff and I use Robly to communicate to the residents. Not everyone checks social media each day, but everyone checks their email.
- Easy to use website.
- Love the live chat option.
- Appreciate having trendy, cute formed emails ready to plug-n-play.
- The change of adding a clickable PDF took some time to find/figure out.
- Sometimes the site will stop offering the edit toolbar in the midst of typing. Will have to stop, save and reopen to get the toolbar back.
- I'd love to see a "frequently used campaign" option when beginning a new campaign. We typically use a form that's on the bottom half of the options.
Read Erin Baber's full review
I love that I can separate by neighborhood, only sending emails to certain people.
January 12, 2017
It is being used by our scholarship program at the Waco Foundation. We send newsletters to our 2000 students we work with concerning financial aid and scholarships for college. Yearly we have students that cycle out of our program and a new group that comes in. Robly has made it very easy to add and delete large groups of students. We like the way Robly sends a second message to those that haven't opened the first one. Students are so busy they sometimes overlook emails so the second one usually picks up a few more opens. Robly also does not flood me with emails about their product or upgrades but they are always there to help if needed.
- Second email to students that haven't opened the first.
- Adding or deleting large lists of recipients.
- They automatically delete email addresses that are non-existent or closed. I don't have to go in and manually delete.
- The tool to change fonts and colors seems to have some glitches and could be improved.
Read Robbie Stabeno's full review
Robly is well suited for our newsletters to students.
January 12, 2017
[Robly is being used for] newsletters and reminders.
- Easy to assemble templates
- Unlimited storage to upload an entire library of photos to use in newsletters or other online marketing
- Easy for beginners or small and even large organizations. Excellent for small businesses, organizations, and entrepreneurs.
- Uploading a new list is a little cumbersome, I and others seem to forget what steps come first and where the buttons are located. I recommend writing it down so you don't forget.
Read Eric Patysiak's full review
Appropriate for clubs, organizations, and small businesses.
January 12, 2017
We are a tiny company making decorated glassware which we sell to retailers across the country. We maintain a list of retailers and use Robly to email them regularly with new product announcements, specials, display ideas, and to let them know if we will be exhibiting our line at a trade show. Using email to keep in touch allows us to maintain contact with minimal intrusion into their work day, and at very little cost to us. Our marketing budget is small and as the owner/designer/manufacturer/accountant/marketer, so is my time. Robly works well for us.
Normally, we use the entire list, but occasionally, it's more appropriate to use a segment of it - as when we want to make an announcement only to our current customers, so we use the segmentation feature from time to time.
Emails are fairly easy to design - though customization of fonts, placement and sizing is limited - and I know that they will display well both on a desktop screen and on a mobile screen.
- The cost can't be beat!
- Building an email is quick and straighforward. The templates are well done.
- The OpenGen feature is outstanding. Our emails get many more opens and almost no complaints when we use it.
- It's difficult to tell what "opens" have occured most recently. For the newest emails, opening them and checking on the "opens" is simple, but if a recipient opens an older email, we may never see that unless we click on each email and check. Can there be a way to flag an email that has had an "open" in the last 48 hours or so?
- The count of "opens" for each email on the dashboard is inaccurate and is only updated sporadically.
- In the categories of Opt Out and Spam, if one contact clicks more than once, each click is counted. So one recipient clicking repeatedly can skew the picture.
- The Segmentation feature is not very intuitive. I've used it several times and each time have to relearn it and then am not sure whether the results were what I was seeking.
- I'd like more fonts when creating an email.
- I'd like to be able to embed video when creating an email.
Read Kathryn Gooding's full review
For basic, business email blasts, Robly works just fine. I like sending images of new products. Those get a good response. I wouldn't send informational email more often than once-a-month, otherwise they will begin to lose their importance and will be ignored or worse. Don't send long, detailed emails. Nobody wants to spend time slogging through them.
January 12, 2017
Score 6 out of 10
Bloomington Parks and Recreation uses Robly to connect with both internal staff members and external customers and potential customers. We provide monthly newsletters, event announcements, and survey requests through Robly.
- OpenGen feature improves open rates. We appreciate the automation and flexibility.
- Simple, drag-and-drop design elements allow use by a variety of professional-level staff, not just the marketing team.
- Reports are superb, and are a key part of determining marketing effectiveness. We appreciate this opportunity to collect data.
- List segmentation allows us to experiment and to constantly improve our messaging.
- WYSIWYG editor is flawed. Text occasionally changes size, color and font between sending computer and customer inbox.
- Photos are not easily re-sized or manipulated within the system, requiring a lot of back and forth between photo editing software and uploads to Robly to optimize visual elements.
- Spacing features especially in a bulleted or numbered list. When a bulleted list has a bullet with more than one line, it is extremely difficult (i.e. have to use the HTML source code to manipulate) to fix spacing.
- Templates are deceiving, since headers, etc., are photos or art files and cannot be customized.
Read Julie Ramey's full review
We like Robly best for short announcements and invitations. The newsletter templates are limited, blocky, and cumbersome.
January 12, 2017
As a nonprofit organization, we are always looking for the best deal. But we also want updated and clean design quality. That is what we love about Robly! Not only is it the best deal around, they also provided us with a design template free of charge. We also love how easy it is to push our emails to all social media outlets and the OpenGen feature to make sure as many people are seeing our emails as possible. What good does it do to create a great email if no ones sees it?!
Read Emily Rappe' Fisher's full review
I highly recommend Robly to nonprofits who have a tight marketing budget.
January 11, 2017
I use Robly for all of my email marketing.
Read Jenny Rowe's full review
Robly is great for email marketing.
January 06, 2017
We use Robly for our weekly and monthly e-newsletter along with special promotions and announcements. It is used primarily by the communications department, which creates messages for the entire organization. Thanks to Robly our open rate has increased over 50% and our related click-through rate has increased as well. We specifically like the mobile templates which gives our email readability across multiple platforms.
- We send a bi-monthly e-newsletter to our members and through Robly our open rate for this general newsletter has increased over 50%.
- We receive great feedback on the readability and execution of our e-news on mobile platforms. This ease of use has translated into additional open rate increases.
- The mobile-ready templates have been easy to use while also ensuring readability across devices.
- The ability to use the "HTML source" for additional flexibility is easy to access.
- While they are built for a purpose, the mobile ready templates can, at times, not be flexible enough for what I'm trying to do in a specific publication.
- I've had some issues with the delivered versions in Outlook during testing, although our office is running an older version, which is part of the part of the problem.
Read Joni Conrad's full review
Robly is very well suited for the small business or non-profit environment. It is simple to adapt to, especially if coming from a similar platform and is cost effective for the number of emails we need to send. It was a seamless transition from our previous platform. In addition, customer service has been superb, whether through the FAQ page, an online chat or an email question.
February 06, 2017
Robly was recommended to me by a social media expert and I'm very glad I made the change. I LOVE Robly. The support is amazing, and the tools are just as great. I HIGHLY recommend Robly!!! You can't ask for a better deal in my humble opinion. Give it a try - you'll be glad you did.
- Support - the chat feature to answer my questions is awesome, and if closed, they get right back to me.
- I love the way I can add several email addresses at once, and segment my lists into many different ones for the different parts of my business.
- I like the statistics reporting - pretty easy for a non-numbers type gal.
- The editor has been a little challenging to get used to. But the support is great. I just wish I could get rid of some of the white 'gaps' in my newsletter.
Read Londa Rohlfing's full review
I can't think of any business for which Robly would not work, honestly.
February 03, 2017
We use Robly as a marketing tool, specifically with our monthly newsletter and any invitations we need to send. It keeps our clients informed and presents our firm in a professional manner while still delivering useful and meaningful content to our clients. It's used by only our marketing department at the current moment.
Read Alexander Mack's full review
It's great for newsletters where you are sending out information, but not the greatest for when you would like feedback from your recipients. For instance, you can't engage users and when it comes to events, you have to use an outside party to be able to use a signup sheet.
January 16, 2017
My assistant switched us to Robly from Constant Contact for two reasons - Open Gen and lower monthly costs. We have been very happy with the service. We use it to keep in touch with other members of the mental health profession, current and former clients, updating them with our newest workshops and additional services. We have found the OpenGen product to be of particular help to us generating more opens and click throughs!
- OpenGen generates more opens.
- A template made to match our website made for good branding.
- Easy to use blocks and color make it simple to create new emails quickly.
- We don't have any suggestions for improvements currently as our usage was down last year.
Read Judy Weston-Thompson's full review
Robly has been well suited to our type of newsletters and workshop announcements. With the OpenGen we get additional coverage so that we can get the responses we need to sign ups.
January 12, 2017
I use Robly to reach prospects and current clients with new products/services.
Read David Fant's full review
I believe Robly is best suited for newsletters, promoting new products/services to existing clients and new prospects.
January 12, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Email newsletters, used by the whole company, getting the message out to our customers and prospects
Read Tony Colombini's full review
[It's] perfect to share new product information, company newsletters, and blast email announcements.
Robly Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Robly is an email marketing solution designed for beginners and experts alike.
According to the vendor, some key benefits include:OpenGen
Robly's breakthrough OpenGen technology sends your first campaign as you would normally send it. OpenGen will then re-send your campaign 1-5 days later, with a different subject line, only to those subscribers who didn't open your first email.
Exit Intent Popups
Instead of a normal sign-up widget, use a pop-up widget with Robly's signature Exit-Intent technology to offer subscribers who are leaving your website incentive for joining your mailing list, and watch your list grow.
Patent Pending Robly A.I.
Instead of sending your email campaign all at once, patent-pending Robly A.I. sends each email one at a time, at the exact moment your subscriber is most likely to check their inbox.
Categories: Email Marketing
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?No
Robly Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Robly Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States|