Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Email deliverability reporting (75)
Standard reports (40)
List management (41)
Mobile optimization (35)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Robly, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Robly is an email marketing solution designed for beginners and experts alike.
According to the vendor, some key benefits include:
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: OpegGen
- Supported: Exit Intent Popups
- Supported: Robly A.I.
|Supported Countries||United States|
- The interface is drag and drop so it is pretty easy to figure out and get used to.
- The Support team is super helpful and can assist with any questions.
- Emails get delivered more and open rates are higher.
- Features are limited for an email marketing platform. There are other companies that offer more.
- The price is pretty high for what you get.
- Some of the functions are a bit roundabout and take a lot of clicking around.
- Contacts are easy to organize
- Platform easy to navigate
- Sign up forms are easy to embed into website
- Mobile responsive options are not as accessible and available.
- Customer Support options are limited.
- Not many updates over the six years that we have used the program - everything has stayed pretty much the same, which leads me to believe that some of the features may be more outdated.
- Robly constantly updates the status information of each email that is sent from its platform, which helps to ensure that there are no problems reviewing the number of people among the targets that could be interested in our service or product, and become customers, when it is necessary to identify them from those who are not, and that otherwise would cause high error margins in the reports.
- The software has a visual power that is very easy to extend through third-party platforms, allowing us to create content in services such as Photoshop, which we can then include in mailings, although it is also feasible to import the content in the traditional way, through image formats. Among these, the best one to work with is PNG, which allows us to remove the background content so that the important section of the image fits better with the format of the e-mails.
- Robly works with services based on the optimization of group projects, whose integration serves to send emails to all participants equally, and that these are kept constantly notified about updates to the work, and can be coupled well in advance to these updates, so that no confusion arises at the time of unifying the work sent and points within the same should not be exposed.
- In reality, Robly's technical support is something we have never had the opportunity to interact with, as the platform is not so buggy that we would need to contact them for advice. In any case, they are likely to show promising results considering the quality of the service.
- It has been very easy to get familiar with the functions Robly has to work with advanced email address database configurations without losing track of the progress of each campaign, and this is thanks to the well-optimized structure of the platform.
- We have created several form formats to add to our landing page prior to the use of Robly as a service for obtaining visitor data, but the platform did not support these formats, as it does not generally integrate with external software for generating forms, which would be useful for creating fully customized campaigns based on the information provided by each customer prospect.
- Robly is not sufficiently adapted to work with CRM services to be able to apply communication mechanics to different customers through direct messages, since the platform somewhat limits the actual communication capabilities with customers, allowing us to rely only on e-mails to cover special situations that require immediate communication.
- Robly does not show enough adaptability to contact lists that a mailing service should have, which unlike other similar platforms that support more document formats to upload emails, such as Mailchimp, leaves it at a great disadvantage. Fortunately this is compensated by its reach, which from the basic and free plan is greater than most of these services, and therefore serves to reach more people if you have the right document format.
- It works with generally traditional methodologies, which is good for adapting to work with classic marketing formats.
- Thanks to Robly's design the quality of work remains high, making it an ideal software to work with marketing projects even if you do not have enough experience because of how easy it is to adapt to it
- You can work on different leads at the same time.
- Robly does not maintain a high enough adaptability when it comes to working with landing page programming.
- It does not let you apply survey campaigns in the mailings, which would be useful for data collection, although we have managed to solve it through external links for such surveys at the cost of using an extra server.
- Although it generally maintains a good responsive design, it is difficult to configure the format of the emails from cell phones.
- The autoresponders with which Robly works can be freely programmed to run with different actions.
- Campaigns can be programmed so that certain emails are sent to visitors of our web page that fulfill specific actions within it.
- Images can be added to emails directly from the computer gallery.
- Allows you to switch between different configurations for drip campaigns.
- Automatic responses can be scheduled.
- It is easy to switch between target lists.
- The emails do not allow us to add certain tools that would improve our management in the case of data collection, such as the application of interactive surveys within these emails.
- It does not integrate with services such as Survey Gizmo, which would be useful for structuring surveys.
- It also does not integrate with sufficient cloud backup platforms, which forces us to export our customer list data manually, and this can lead to errors.
- OpenGen Technology.
- Highly responsive templates.
- Exit intent pop up.
- You have to navigate through some repetitive steps to edit content.
- I'd like to be able to save my settings that I regularly use, a labeling system for settings would be very helpful.
- Email support or the ability to submit a support ticket when needed would be very helpful.
- The follow-ups that Robly allows us to perform for investment returns are quite practical.
- Robly incorporates a wide variety of social marketing tools, and has a good ability to work with landing pages.
- Robly also segments audiences quickly, and allows working with databases by exporting them from outside.
- In terms of integration, Robly can be easily combined with many external services, in order to achieve more optimal results. Its deployment is large.
- The answers that were provided to us by the Robly team fulfilled their function: to help us achieve much more positive results. We like how quickly they serve us.
- Robly does not work with sales intelligence services, so there is no real way to predict the results of each campaign based on previous results.
- Some of the email templates are not optimized enough to allow us to always use them from mobile devices.
- OpenGen - Great way to automate the sending out process and change the subject line retroactively. Plan ahead.
- AI Sending monitors the open rates and maximizes the potential open click rates based on the user's habit and proclivity to email.
- Sends out dual function email push attempts to guarantee better success the next time around.
- We would have liked spam filters to ascertain where the email would have otherwise gone to spam.
- We would like dual address footers as options for companies like ours that have several physical addresses for sending out emails.
- Better compliance with social media tabs and presence.
- Expertise workshops held in big cities like New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles to spread the word and attune users into best practices. They could be used for retention and marketing as well.
- Feedback with account managers at Robly that can take the account to the next level and up sell and retain needs that are addressed early on.
- Great support when needed.
- Easy to import data.
- Good reporting.
- Hard to figure out how to send an attachment in our campaigns.
- I like like the brief "teaser" quality that links people to my blog.
- I really like that Robly tracks opens and click throughs and sends a follow-up email to only those who didn't open the first one.
- I would like to see personalization of outgoing emails.
- I would like to see them interface better with Wix.
- Simple to edit - We had previously used Constant Contact, which was a generally good system, but Robly is much easier to modify and update.
- Feedback system - PT&E loves how Robly gives detailed feedback about how many clients open the emails, click, etc. Additionally, we like to use the automatic second round of emails blast. It helps us to get more opens and clicks!
- Cost-effective - You get a lot of bang for your buck! Robly is a bit cheaper than Constant Contact, which we were using before, and we think it gives us better results.
- More fonts!
- Module interface - Slightly challenging to modify templates.
- Ease of use: Robly is very intuitive and easy/fast to use, so you don't spend too much extra time on formatting, etc.
- Pushing to social media: Robly makes it easy to push to other social media outlets at the same time as publishing, saving extra time to sign in and post to those outlets specifically.
- AI sending: Robly offers the option to send emails at different times of day in different parts of the world, which is helpful when your clients are international, like ours.
- Text formatting disappears in certain situations - we duplicate our campaigns, so we can maintain the same template we customised when starting with Robly. When we use this duplicate campaign, and highlight text in text areas, the formatting doesn't come up. This means we have to add another text area, and retype the text, wasting time we don't believe we should have to. Every time we save a campaign and go back, we encounter the same problem.
- Auto save doesn't always work 100% - sometimes when we change text/photos, and click on another area, the text reverts back to the text we had before, and we need to type it again. This doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it can be frustrating.
- New content boxes always need to be reformatted - it would be nice if they offered a "default" formatting that could be accessed easily for a campaign, so that the new content is already in the format you want it to be. When you duplicate a campaign, this formatting would remain. It would save a lot of time for us.
- Support - the chat feature to answer my questions is awesome, and if closed, they get right back to me.
- I love the way I can add several email addresses at once, and segment my lists into many different ones for the different parts of my business.
- I like the statistics reporting - pretty easy for a non-numbers type gal.
- The editor has been a little challenging to get used to. But the support is great. I just wish I could get rid of some of the white 'gaps' in my newsletter.
- Support for questions is fantastic!
- We like the new look and so does our data base.
- Easy to use and that is important to us!
- I sometimes have problems with moving images, but support fixes for me.
- Moving blocks from previous campaigns have a strange look (boxed).
- Better design/ and easier to build clean designs than Constant Contact
- Tracking reports/opens
- Resend recapture options
- More font selections
- Note that it does not work with mozilla- had issues with building and had to recreate a few blasts
- Multi photo upload at one time/fast upload
- More job specific templates
- Ease of use
- Pre-designed templates
- Monthly cost
- Ability to access the images in the templates
- Ability to access different individual pre-designed page parts (borders, patterns, etc.)
The service that Robly provides is useful in many different business types. Personally I think it is most effective when used for the following:
- Non-Profit organizations / fundraising
- Ease of uploading photos.
- Storing TONS of photos.
- I think that emails show up differently on different formats and that can be frustrating for us.
- Very aesthetically pleasing templates
- Easy to create campaigns
- New tools including a sign up tool within a campaign.
- Video embedded into campaigns.
- OpenGen feature is a big plus; we saw a 25% increase in our open rates in the first 3 months.
- Being able to flight the email delivery over a multi-hour span is also a bonus.
- Interfacing with Google Analytics also helps us review our email newsletters' effectiveness.
- The design features are very limited; we feel that we are very restricted in our newsletter layout options.
- Video takes forever to plug into design layouts.
- Very limited in the types of media to insert into emails.
- Great mobile responsive templates.
- Excellent support staff.
- OpenGen software is a huge plus!
- Offering a larger variety of templates would be helpful.
- Embedded video functionality.
- Customization of email campaigns
- Setting up different sending options
- Detailed breakdown of who did what when/if they opened your email campaign
- Number of email contact subscriptions. 10-20k option needed badly.
- Some silly text feature during testing that seems unnecessary.
- Easier access to data from an email - one file download that contains all info in a text list - hard to sort through.
- OpenGen generates more opens.
- A template made to match our website made for good branding.
- Easy to use blocks and color make it simple to create new emails quickly.
- We don't have any suggestions for improvements currently as our usage was down last year.
- Very easy to design professional looking emails quickly with no need for coding experience.
- OpenGen helps get your information to more people with each campaign.
- Segmentation is intuitive to implement.
- Copy/paste does not always maintain all formatting.
- Email text formatting can look varied from screen to screen despite being coded the same.
- Helps me to quickly and effectively create and disseminate communications, offers, new programs, sales etc., to my customer base.
- Since good photography is key to a strong email I would like to be able to use higher resolution photography. Often times my good photos are fuzzy or in poor resolution because of the resolution limit on photographs used in emails.
- I love the OpenGen feature. This option has a lot more people opening the emails we send.
- Making separate target email lists.
- Easy to add photos and change templates.
- I have had issues of the program freezing when I'm working on layout and haven't saved it so have to start over.