Overall Satisfaction with Tovuti LMS
We are using it across the whole organization. As an educational organization designing for teachers and adult users, Tovuti has the creative ability to push the cutting edge of distance learning, allowing us to lead as innovators. In a time period where virtual learning has become a staple, we want to lead the industry. Tovuti makes that possible.
- I LOVE the interactive activities that can be utilized to deepen and reinforce learning in the courses.
- The willingness of the company to act on and live their organizational mission and vision is refreshing.
- The virtual classroom supports our teams creativity for building effective learning experiences
- Signing in for our clients is an adjustment and has led to frustration in our less-than-tech-savvy staff.
- It is a little less than user intuitive as a creator of content. There are certain features that require a deeper understanding to be able to use them well.
- We have an increase in our event registration by about 30%/
- We have attracted an increased demographic in our audience, meaning we are attracting folks from outside our typical target market.
- We are tracking to determine the overall ROI impact. We need another 6 months for valid data.
Tovuti offered a virtual classroom, the interactive content, and did not impede on our intellectual property rights. Their development team is also interested in growing with us, pushing the envelope on what is possible for virtual learning. That was an important point.
When we have questions or problems we can email and their responsiveness is generally less than 3 hours. They are friendly, personable, and truly engage in problem-solving with us.
Do you think Tovuti LMS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tovuti LMS's feature set?
Did Tovuti LMS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Tovuti LMS go as expected?
Would you buy Tovuti LMS again?
We use Tovuti for asynchronous and synchronous learning with high levels of adaptability in live virtual learning experiences. Our audiences include teachers and educational administrators, government organizations, and lay users. It is more challenging to get non-tech savvy users into the platform, but once there, it gets easier. It might be more challenging with younger users though we will be piloting that later this year.