Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Course authoring (34)9.292%
- Progress tracking & certifications (34)9.292%
- Learning administration (34)9.292%
- Course catalog or library (33)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tovuti LMS, and make your voice heard!
Tovuti Pro - Up to 50 Users
Tovuti Pro - Up to 250 Users
Tovuti Pro - Up to 500 Users
Entry-level set up fee?
- $2,500 Starting Price, Per Company, One-TimeRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $775 per month
- Tech Details
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: eCommerce
- Supported: AICC-compliant
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Social learning
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States, English Speaking Countries|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
- With the platform so new to our company we don't really have any ROI numbers yet. Once we start putting staff and customers through more of the training modules, I would be able to answer this question
- As a very user friendly level system, doing things like new orientation are easier because you can maintain their attention-an issue for anyone onboarding new staff, especially for those that don't have manufacturing experience like we see now.
- The net impact that we are using this LMS system for is to train up internal and external members of our network to do their jobs in a more efficient and effective way. For internal production people, we are training for improved production habits that reduce time for production on the line and to avoid warranty expense. For internal and external sales staff, including our dealer network, our goal is to train up these individuals so that they are first speaking with one voice about our products. Also, we anticipate that we can break some old habits and improve sales techniques to sell more product. Win-Win all the way around.
- We are excited to see the impact on our business objectives through retention and productivity.
- We haven't seen this yet.
- Tovuti LMS is easy to use for our learners and they are retaining more information than our previous eLearning platform.
- Learners are coming to training class with a thorough understanding of their role and are more prepared than previously
- We've seen an increase in attendance of webinars since we are able to post them in the media library for employees to attend after they are life.
- Bit early to tell, we dont' have enough content.
- Decreased client frustration while navigating our accounting software
- Increased staff engagement in required professional development
- Increased communication amongst staff of different departments
- Payment processing online on our actual website with good security is really nice
- All of our courses are free for the most part so just easy of use for the student is a really helpful thing
- Customers don't need as much time to complete onboarding
- Customers can go back and redo lessons if they need a refresher
- Employees can complete onboarding quickly
- Consistency in training our members and officers
- A place to house development trainings that can now be done on a member's own time instead of having to travel and do it live in one location
- An easy place to house employee policies that they can access from anywhere at any time
- The ability to offer training courses and topics previously not possible. Since we don't do all training in person, we can still offer personal development training
- Improved Communications.
- Decision making has improved.
- Problems caused by spatial or temporal distances are no longer a problem.
- Facilitates the distance training experience.
- Third-party courses can be modified and adapted to the level and demands of the students in order to reuse them.
- Learning management with a high level of automation and integration.
- Learning platform and the best project documentation software.
- Collaboration and excellent communication solution.
- Easy content creation and sharing across multiple Engineers from different projects.
- Easy to learn through Cloud services.
- Files sharing and scheduling the software is good.
- Collaboration and creation of any learning content and also reporting system.
- With Tovuti, we've been able to scale in a huge way, so we expect the ROI to be significant soon (we're only a few months into using the platform).
- We consolidated 3 SaaS products into one.
- Freed up admin time by automating follow-ups and some communications with users.
- Tovuti provided a quicker process to onboard new users as we use to manually send out emails with powerpoints attached.
- FANTASTIC ROI-- Not only cost of software, but time required to build, etc.
- User-friendly access for end-user.
- Allowed us to continue to operate during pandemic.
- After a year we are just now starting to get our money's worth.
- We can certify all 3rd party partners through it and that has been great. We can monetize when we are ready.
- Because it took a while for us to get it up and going, many in the company wonder why we have it and if it's essential. Hoping to turn that around next year.
- We have scaled our new hire onboarding from a manual disjointed process into an automated smooth efficient system.
- Our customer success team now gets they are new hires trained faster and better than before and can go client-facing within three weeks instead of the previous eight.
- Tovuti has allowed us to get through the pandemic successfully, while more than adequately supporting the individuals we serve.
- Tovuti has allowed a shared space for staff to access their employee training, eliminated external documents that fill up our Google drive.
- Tovuti has made curriculum development/design quick and simple.
- We were able to complete all training in the stipulated time interval because of the ease of use of Tovuti LMS.
- Raised capacity to reach wider audience.
- Increased accessibility by being available "as needed" and being mobile friendly.
- Allowed for automation on collection of engagement numbers for the different topics.
- We have not had the system long enough to determine this.
- Streamlined onboarding.
- Cross training is easy.
- Automation makes it run without constant human interaction.
- Tovuti has helped standardized the company.
- Tovuti has increased productivity.
- Cost - Other learning managements systems were just to cost prohibitive for us to really use and open source code systems needed way to much work. Tovuti give our small company a tool that seemed to be only avaible to large corporations before.
- Organization of course assets - allowing authors to work from anywhere to build content so they don't NEED to be in an office each day during COVID.
- Increased productivity after training
- Saved time and effort in creating training