Score 9.0 out of 10

What is Tovuti LMS?

July 11, 2022
We use Tovuti LMS to deliver online training to the public and internal staff. We needed a SCORM-compliant and reasonably priced learning …

Happy Tovuti Newbie

March 11, 2022
We offer mindfulness training to companies, so we're utilizing Tovuti to offer a hybrid solution. Whether we teach on-site (which we did …

• Course authoring (34)
    9.2
  • Progress tracking & certifications (34)
    9.2
  • Learning administration (34)
    9.2
  • Course catalog or library (33)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tovuti LMS, and make your voice heard!

Tovuti Pro - Up to 50 Users

$775

Tovuti Pro - Up to 250 Users

$945

Tovuti Pro - Up to 500 Users

1,325

• $2,500 Starting Price, Per Company, One-TimeRequired
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://hubs.la/Q019nlDG0

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $775 per month

Product Demos

10-Min Tovuti Demo
08:25

Features

Learning Management

Features of LMS and LCMS systems, related to designing, administering, and consuming learning content in an educational, corporate, or on-the-job context.

9Avg 8.3

What is Tovuti LMS?

Tovuti's cloud-based learning management system (LMS) gives users tools to create, deliver, and track the effectiveness of eLearning programs. It helps users to create engaging interactive courses in minutes with Tovuti's interactive modules and a course creation suite. Users can build as many courses and lessons as they need. Learners get a personal dashboard with everything relevant to their learning experiences such as courses, checklists, badges, and certificates.

Tovuti LMS Features

• Supported: AICC-compliant
  • Supported: SCORM-compliant
  • Supported: Social learning

Tovuti LMS Screenshots

Screenshot of GamificationScreenshot of Full Brand ControlScreenshot of Reporting and AnalyticsScreenshot of Interactive Content CreationScreenshot of Integrated Content LibraryScreenshot of Learn from anywhereScreenshot of Connect to anything

Tovuti LMS Video

See Tovuti LMS in Action!

Tovuti LMS Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesUnited States, English Speaking Countries
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Tovuti LMS starts at $775.

Absorb LMS, Litmos, and Docebo Learning Suite are common alternatives for Tovuti LMS.

Reviewers rate Compliance management and Learning reporting & analytics highest, with a score of 9.3.

The most common users of Tovuti LMS are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

Tovuti LMS Customer Size Distribution

Consumers10%
Small Businesses (1-50 employees)30%
Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)50%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)10%

I can sum up this particular question with a one-word answer: Amazing! My experience from the pre-sales legwork to the post-purchase training and interactions has been such a great experience. When working on the platform to build our courses, if I had an issue, the tech support department is always helpful.

I gave 10s across the board for their ratings in all areas. Personally I never give absolute scores for anything because no one is Olympic-class all the time. But, when we acquired Tovuti, that changed. I really do feel that they have earned each and every scoring level I gave. I tend to use this term with they when they just amaze me with their helpfulness and professionalism: They ROCK!
The Tovuti sales team was extremely helpful and continues to check in to ensure the use of the program is up to standards. I also receive communication from the upper levels of management, and you can feel their dedication to providing wonderful service. They are often seeking feedback to ensure that they are being represented well and that their customers are happy with their purchase and product.
July 11, 2022

Tovuti LMS

Tovuti LMS support is excellent and they turn around questions quickly. The system confirms submission and the team follows up with touch points and explanations. Many issues are unfortunately always a ‘paid enhancement’.
My presale team, post-sale team, and support have all been amazing. Everyone is very friendly, understanding, and has great feedback. I'm excited to dive into Tovuti LMS University for even more info.
The pre-sales team was very helpful and responsive and then stopped responding to my mail as soon as I had signed the contract, not even a reply from the last couple of emails sent. The post-sale teams are engaged and quick to respond and really good. Unfortunately, I need to use them more than I should, and sometimes the reply is "we don't support that feature", but the support from the support team is excellent.
The Tovuti LMS support team makes us know they care about our success. They meet with us as much as we want, provide online support, email support, and a host of other things to make sure we are as successful as possible! I've never had this kind of support before, and I love working with them.
Melissa Serrano | TrustRadius Reviewer
With Tovuti LMS tools functionalities is very easy to adapt and understand professional concepts and easily create the most reliable content and manage all the learning materials and processes through its Cloud capabilities. Easy building effective reports and working with other professionals from different places and sharing any required learning materials.
Jackline Julias | TrustRadius Reviewer
Through the Tovuti LMS learning experience, time management is effective, and unnecessary project cost management and secure managing different data through Tovuti LMS environments. All the data managed with Tovuti LMS functionalities are very secure and the contents are the most effective for the learning process through Documentation and even Online learning.
March 11, 2022

Happy Tovuti Newbie

The team is incredible. They have been insanely patient and present with us through the whole onboarding process and beyond. They truly care about their customers and we haven't regretted the transition once.
Christine Simone | TrustRadius Reviewer
The customer service has been beyond amazing. From our first conversation with Tovuti, they have been dedicated to helping us create exactly what we had envisioned. Their onboarding was four hour-long, one-on-one trainings where I was able to work directly with one of their employees on our course development. These meetings were recorded and sent for future reference, but also their customer service has resolved any and all minor questions I've had since within minutes! I am grateful for their product and its functionality, but the people are what set it above the rest.
Ashley Schwartau | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support is great. BUT not as great as our own company's support. They are pretty quick to respond, very polite, and answer my questions BUT if you want them to be consultative or provide advice, you really have to push for it. Our company tries to avoid frustrating users by anticipating user needs, answering the next logical question, and figuring out work arounds for the users when our system doesnt allow them to do something they want to; but this is not my experience at Tovuti, which is frustrating. When I ask how to do X, they may respond with "Well actually you cant do X. But you can submit a feature request." That is not useful. I have asked how to do something b/c I need to figure out HOW to do it. So if you're going to tell me that it can't natively be done, work with me to figure out HOW TO DO IT.
The employees are very knowledgeable. From our sales guy, to the engineers for integration, they were all experts in their field and were able to solve all issues we had; though the problems we had were small in number. They were quick to respond and had a great knowledge base for us to review ourselves.
September 25, 2020

Tovuti

Tovuti support is the best. They are so quick to respond and do all they can to help answer your questions. Their help website is informative and easy to use. It is one of the best support teams I have worked with.
Customer support is probably one of the big benefits of Tovuti. It is clear that they care and they are trying to build something great that will be adapted by more and more companies and providing excellent customer support my authors has gone a long way to ease their minds to "learn something new" (how to use the LMS).
Tovuti's customer service has been out of this world. They strive to give us solutions for every single problem we have brought to them, even if the problem is, "you don't have this feature, and we want it." They are excellently receptive to any ideas and solutions we have asked about.
They were extremely helpful to us during the initial implementation phase of the product and gave us an overview of how their product works. To date all our queries have been responded to promptly with periodic followups to ensure our issues have been resolved.