Overall Satisfaction with Tricentis Tosca
Currently, my project uses Tricentis Tosca to test Web Applications based on Salesforce custom implementation. We use Tricentis Tosca to perform various testing types, including UI/API testing. We are also planning to use it for Mobile automation and to perform DevOps integration. At the organization level, Tricentis Tosca is used across multiple projects, customers and technologies. This includes Salesforce, SAP, Workday, Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications across different domains like Payments, Banking, Life sciences, etc.
- Codeless - Easy to learn, Users can be trained quickly.
- Modular approach - Reusable test step blocks can be created and used across multiple test cases.
- Multiuser repository - Seamless collaboration between multiple team members in real-time.
- Supports high number of technologies.
- Mobile Automation solution
- Reporting feature
- Test Data Management features can be simplified
- Integration with Test management tools
- Faster testing cycles - We were able to run around 4000 test cases in a week for a large workday implementation for multiple cycles.
- Increased risk coverage - We were able to increase regression coverage to 70% from scratch.
- Increased automation rates - High number of automation rates were achieved.
As Tricentis Tosca supports a large number of technologies and applications it's easier to start and progress on automation. There is hardly any need for custom code creation. The modular approach makes it easier to create test cases and maintain them further.
Do you think Tricentis Tosca delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tricentis Tosca's feature set?
Did Tricentis Tosca live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Tricentis Tosca go as expected?
Would you buy Tricentis Tosca again?
Tricentis Tosca is well suited for packaged applications like SAP, Salesforce, Workday, etc. It also works well with API testing and Web UI testing. Tosca is highly suited for Projects which require a high level of collaboration between team members across different locations. It's less suited for mobile automation, Reporting, and test scenarios with high input data.