Overall Satisfaction with UberConference
UberConference is being used by our customer onboarding team for kickoff calls, data migration reviews, and trainings. Other departments such as our sales and marketing teams will use it as well, but it's most heavily used by our support and success teams. The app is super user-friendly and quickly allows us to hop on calls with customers as needed.
- Simple and intuitive UI design, which is crucial for our customers who may not be very tech savvy.
- Their connectivity and signal strength is great for screen shares and hosting lots of users at once.
- Their platform is free to use, which is great for our growing team. You can also schedule international calls, which isn't always supported by other tools we've used.
- Sometimes the connection can be a bit shaky, so improved performance would be great.
- You currently cannot control someone else's screen when doing a screen share, so that would be a great feature add.
- They have time limits for their screen shares for the free version, which is understandable.
- UberConference has had a significant positive impact for us because we're able to have several screen shares throughout the day for free.
- Our customers have a much better experience onboarding via screen shares than they would with just phone calls.
- UberConference's ability to meet with international customers has been a huge benefit for our team as well.
- Zoom and RingCentral Meetings
UberConference has been our preferred platform for screen shares because it's browser based. This doesn't require our customers to download a screen share app, which has led to issues for those customers we work with who are using old computers or operating systems. There can sometimes be issues with signal strength on UberConference compared to other tools like Zoom or RingCentral, but overall it's been fantastic.
I've barely ever had to reach out to them with any issues. That communicates to me that they have a great product that I'll continue to use. They always offer a feedback survey after meeting sessions where you can let them know if there were issues with connectivity or something else in the app. If you give negative feedback, they'll follow up very soon to learn more about that experience so they can make it better.
Do you think Dialpad Ai Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Meetings's feature set?
Did Dialpad Ai Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Dialpad Ai Meetings again?
UberConference is great for a lean team that needs a free solution that works well for screen shares and international customers. It's great for those who aren't very tech savvy. As our team grows, we'll probably look to use RingCentral Meetings moving forward, since the connection strength tends to be better and you have the ability to control someone's screen.