Overall Satisfaction with UKG Ready
UKG Ready is been used for time capture at our aggregates and asphalt plants and it replaced the manual paper tickets. It helps in a lot of ways, especially lately with flexibility as the person processing the payroll doesn't have to be at the location. The people processing payroll have had their day freed up as each employee is now responsible for their own time in the system. It gives the employees something new to learn.
- Flexibility of rules for union agreement
- Multiple media access like PC, iPad, or Phone
- Better control of employee records through payroll and HR
- More efficient for payroll staff
- Upgrades seem to appear out of nowhere.
- They fix certain things, like the Employee information screen, that's not broken.
- It appears some new features are not fully tested before release.
- If we, too, go into a recession, this product would easily enable us to consolidate roles.
- It just makes people accountable and able to move on from old processes.
It gives us reporting capabilities we didn't have before, or at least easily.
It doesn't affect me much. I am the Project Manager and don't use it day to day.
I find these products too generic. I created my own training content after learning the product.
Do you think UKG Ready delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Ready's feature set?
Did UKG Ready live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Ready go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Ready again?