Overall Satisfaction with UpKeep Maintenance Management
Our company operates all over California and needed a way to streamline communication regarding studio needs. This provided that efficiency. The ability to upload photos, along with a detailed description of our studios was huge! Helped to resolve a ton of issues.
- The app is very simple to use - Very user-friendly for the user, and very easy to set up.
- The ability to upload photos, take photos and then assign the work order ticket to a vendor is great.
- The ability to upload bids, quotes, and issues then create a PDF file that can be exported to vendors, employees, or third parties is great.
- The signup process is a bit confusing for the requestors- If I send them an email, it gives them 2 options instead of 1. If they make the mistake of choosing the wrong option, they enroll in a 7-day trial. That option should be second instead of the first option. I've had to delete many profiles, and contact customer support several times to delete trails that were set up.
- Overall it has been positive. We're still in the second month of using this, but it has really organized and provided an effective platform for us to manage our studios.
This was our first choice.
There is room for improvement, but overall I gave a strong rating. After signing up, I was basically referred to a webinar instead of having my questions answered by a person. But through persistence, I figured it out.
Do you think UpKeep Maintenance Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UpKeep Maintenance Management's feature set?
Did UpKeep Maintenance Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UpKeep Maintenance Management go as expected?
Would you buy UpKeep Maintenance Management again?
We have 30 studios, so we've given 2 managers at each studio a requester log in. This has given us the ability to manage these studio's needs from afar rather than having to manage them in person, via text, email, phone call, etc. This has allowed us to track the number of times the same vendors have been called to the studio for work. We've discovered server issues that were not addressed correctly the first time so the vendor can bill us additionally.