Overall Satisfaction with UXPin
I use UXPin when I need wireframes to explain functionality and site planning. So our clients aren't "lost in the weeds" at this critical beginning phase, I purposefully design using simple typefaces, insert greeking instead of live text, and convert all graphics to grayscale. The interface is very intuitive and there are multiple ways to export and present your wireframe. I introduced it to our team and we all find it to be a useful tool.
- Shallow learning curve—very intuitive interface
- Libraries—many useful items to use in your design
- Sharing—very easy to share with a group
- Quick Preview—there were a few steps to view your project, but in Beta there is now just a button. I like that!
- I can turn around a wireframe that looks great very quickly, and it's easy to edit and share. Time = Money.