Overall Satisfaction with Vena Solutions
Vena is used within our team mainly for budgeting and forecasting although we believe there is scope to expand this into further areas and standardize financial report building across the company using Vena. The template building tool has saved massive amounts of time allowing us to focus on more in-depth reporting. It also provides us with confidence that each report built by one of our templates is 100% correct, something that we found was a massive positive.
- The overall UI is fantastic, its integration with Excel means that it feels familiar right from the start.
- Template creation is great for saving time and improving accuracy.
- After sales support is really good, the team is always there should you have any issues or questions, which was especially helpful in the first week of implementation.
- Loading times on our more complex templates can be slow.
- Support documentation could be more detailed, especially for the more complex and niche features Vena offers.
- The time Vena has saved our team has been a brilliant benefit.
- Increased accuracy of reporting and improved peace of mind.
The Excel based interface means that Vena is capable of pretty much anything you can dream up within Excel and the template reporting means that we can run forecasting models much more often and with greater accuracy than before, without having to dedicate more resources. If you are collecting data from multiple third-party sources then the system may struggle with the workload at first but I imagine this is to be expected of any platform handling requests from different data sources.
Vena Feature Ratings
Vena Solutions Attributes
Do you think Vena delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Vena's feature set?
Did Vena live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Vena go as expected?
Would you buy Vena again?
We have never had an issue contacting the support team, this was especially important during the first weeks of implementation. I do think that there could be improved support documentation to go along with their personal support, especially for their more complex features as some users may not know that these are available.