Venngage To The Rescue!
November 30, 2018
Venngage To The Rescue!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Venngage
Our company uses Venngage to produce marketing collateral, promotional assets (print and digital), infographics, social media content, and sales materials in-house, without the need to hire an outside graphic designer. We initially signed on with Venngage in order to fulfill a need for a professionally-designed industry report, the creation of which we did not have the budget to outsource. Having Venngage was a huge assist in that it allowed us to customize and edit the report as it was being crafted and designed in real-time - and quickly - without the need to vet, onboard, or engage anyone externally. We then proceeded to experiment with Venngage for the creation of social media materials and web banners and look to how we could incorporate infographics more regularly in our original content pipeline.
- Extremely user-friendly: simple, easy-to-follow interface really made ramping up on the offering incredibly fast and painless.
- Variety of templates: Venngage has a HUGE assortment of templates ranging from corporate reports and business decks to more visually-engaging, "fun" content such as infographics, awesome charts, and highly customizable social graphics.
- Brand-alignment: we really appreciated the opportunity to tee up our brand guidelines and have those remain on the back-end and let us apply our style guide to multiple templates instantaneously.
- While extremely helpful, I do think the ability to import and apply your brand guidelines (typography, colors, logo, etc.) to any template instantaneously could be improved, and the array of auto-populated "on-brand" templates could be amplified.
If you are a small business or even a small team within a larger firm, Venngage is extremely useful. Larger enterprises, with in-house designers or multiple design stakeholders, may not find the offering appropriate as it's THAT easy to use that it could lead to folks going outside the lines of official, corporate-mandated brand guidelines. That said, for small businesses, this is absolutely the best tool I have come across (after trying many from Adobe Spark to Canva and others), and for the monthly price of $49, you cannot beat the amount of original graphics and materials you are able to produce, without having any prior "design" experience to boot.
Venngage Feature Ratings
- Onboard interns to allow for faster document creation and editing when the company has ample, tech-oriented hands on deck.
- Shift to only using Venngage for all document and graphics creation.
- In-house marketing collateral production.
- Real-time editing and updating of industry reports and research.
- Social media graphic design.