Overall Satisfaction with Ventiv Claims
Resources sometimes are a little tight. But overall implementation went well for both CE and Digital.
We currently use Claims Enterprise in our Risk Management department, where we have 15 employees who use it on a daily basis. CE allows our employees to adjudicate claims effectively and efficiently. There are many features that we don't use, but the system fits our needs very well. We recently implemented Digital which can be used outside of our department to submit claims. Implementing Digital has been a good experience, allowing us to cut down on claim entry into CE. There are small issues, but overall it has been a good experience.
- Ability to review detailed claim information in a concise manner.
- The schedule job works really well.
- Able to retrieve claim information using the reporter tool.
- The enhancement to the security feature is wonderful.
- Most of my issues are with Digital. Users are able to select Submit more than once, they are able to type in fields that have a dropdown - which causes the claim to reject.
- I would like for Correspondence setup to be a little more user friendly.
- Easier way to download data from the reference table and the ability to filter on active records - as some tables can be quite voluminous.
- That has not been a concern of ours. We come up with a budget and stick with it.
We only use the workflow configuration for incoming Digital claims, which works great. Things are going really well after we upgraded to the latest version (5.xxx), we are now able to use a better web-browser, things are now flowing better. There are quite a few new features that the users like - and when they're happy, I'm happy.
Do you think Ventiv Claims delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ventiv Claims's feature set?
Did Ventiv Claims live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Ventiv Claims go as expected?
Would you buy Ventiv Claims again?
I have not met with any other RMIS vendors in a very long time. They reach out all the time; however there's no sense in wasting anyone's time. I am happy with Ventiv, there are times I may get upset because there is no response when I ask for something. But I chalk it up to my issue is not top priority.